Star Animal Fortune

Impulse0076

"May your Animal Zodiac bring great Fortune upon you!"

Bio: This deck base of Chinese theme deck with Fortune Lady monsters for the "Fortune Cookies" and the Zoodiac monsters for the 12 Animal Zodiac of the years form Dragon-Rabbit. This Deck purpose is to overwhelmed the opponent with powerful effects and High Attacks.

Deck Main x 40 - Mons: 22 Spell: 15 Traps: 3

Monsters:

1x Blackwing - Gofu the vague shadow

2x Fortune Lady Dark

2x Fortune Lady Fire

2x Fortune Lady Light 

1x Fortune Lady Water

2x Fortune Lady Wind

1x Kagetokage

2x Zoodiac RamRam

2x Zoodiac Ratpier

3x Zoodiac Thoroughblade

3x Zoodiac Whiptail

1x Gem-Knight Garnet

Spells:

1x Allure of Darkness

1x Brilliant Fusion

3x Fire Formation - Tenki

1x Fire Formation - Tensu

1x Fortune's Future

1x Future Visions

2x Scapegoat

2x Super Rush Headlong

3x Zoodiac Barrage

Traps: 

2x Majespecter Tornado

1x Zoodiac Combo

Extra Deck 

Fusion: 1 Synchro: 0 Xyz: 8 Link: 6

1x Gem-Knight Seraphinite

1x Firewall Dragon

1x Link Spider

1x Decode Talker

1x Missus Radiant

2x Proxy Dragon

1x Zoodiac Boarbow

2x Zoodiac BroadBull

1x Zoodiac Chakanine

2x Zoodiac Drident

1x Zoodiac Hammerkong

1x Zoodiac Tigermortar

General questions:

• How often are you winning games with this Deck?
  • Can you consistently summon everything you want right away before the opponent does?

Right now, I don't really see this doing too well because you are mixing a good engine (Zoos) with a not so great Deck (Fortune Ladies). I mean, yeah, you are running the BriFu engine and Gofu, but only LIGHT target is that Fortune Lady for BriFu.

====

With that being said, I'm not trying to make you dump the Fortune Lady engine (as that would result in you having to play pure Zoo or an altered form of it given the Speedroid subengine got shot down), but the two don't mix.

Some notes:

• You're running Bunnyblast and Kataroost; two of the Zoos that aren't particularly great except as materials. I would advise dropping those for 2 more Thoroughblades. At least you have Whiptail/Viper and Ratpier at their maximum. (Or push Ramram up)
  • Allure is a good card, but you have a minimum chance of drawing cards that can be banished for it in here (4 DARKs in a 40 card Deck)
  • Scapegoat is fine for Link fodder, but that's it; also the Summon lock hurts.
  • Fortune's Future is only going to be used with Dark if you can draw her, but that's it. You don't even have Future Visions for them (though it conflicts with the Zoo engine requiring Rat to go off).
  • Tensu is fine @1, but 2 tends to clog.
  • Headlong is an interesting choice here, but most Decks do run multi-Attribute stuff (well, ED anyway and all), so may not be as effective as you think it is.
  • You need a third copy of Barrage.
  • Majespecter Tornado only has Wind to work off of, and you literally only have 1 copy.
  • Zoodiac Combo is fine where it is, but Xiangke is a bit iffy. I haven't used it in pure Zoo, so...

Spider needs to be cut to 1 because you have limited targets for it, and 1 Garnet is likely BriFu fodder. You can probably replace the removed copy with Decode Talker so you can Link 3 if needed (you may not have the resources to make Firewall, or need to open the Monster Zones for Xyz laddering).

=====

Is this a Deck you're using in RL or online (assuming former, in which case, you can modify the suggestions to whatever you have access to). If online, yeah, you need to repair this if you want to fare well.

I give you credit for making a theme Deck, but yeah.

(P.S. I counted 21 monsters, so you need 1 more to make the Deck 40 cards)

General questions:

• How often are you winning games with this Deck?
  • Can you consistently summon everything you want right away before the opponent does?
Right now, I don't really see this doing too well because you are mixing a good engine (Zoos) with a not so great Deck (Fortune Ladies). I mean, yeah, you are running the BriFu engine and Gofu, but only LIGHT target is that Fortune Lady for BriFu.

====

With that being said, I'm not trying to make you dump the Fortune Lady engine (as that would result in you having to play pure Zoo or an altered form of it given the Speedroid subengine got shot down), but the two don't mix.

Some notes:

• You're running Ramram and Kataroost; two of the Zoos that aren't particularly great except as materials. I would advise dropping those for 2 more Thoroughblades. At least you have Whiptail/Viper and Ratpier at their maximum.
  • Allure is a good card, but you have a minimum chance of drawing cards that can be banished for it in here (4 DARKs in a 40 card Deck)
  • Scapegoat is fine for Link fodder, but that's it; also the Summon lock hurts.
  • Fortune's Future is only going to be used with Dark if you can draw her, but that's it. You don't even have Future Visions for them (though it conflicts with the Zoo engine requiring Rat to go off).
  • Tensu is fine @1, but 2 tends to clog.
  • Headlong is an interesting choice here, but most Decks do run multi-Attribute stuff (well, ED anyway and all), so may not be as effective as you think it is.
  • You need a third copy of Barrage.
  • Majespecter Tornado only has Wind to work off of, and you literally only have 1 copy.
  • Zoodiac Combo is fine where it is, but Xiangke is a bit iffy. I haven't used it in pure Zoo, so...
Spider needs to be cut to 1 because you have limited targets for it, and 1 Garnet is likely BriFu fodder. You can probably replace the removed copy with Decode Talker so you can Link 3 if needed (you may not have the resources to make Firewall, or need to open the Monster Zones for Xyz laddering).

=====

Is this a Deck you're using in RL or online (assuming former, in which case, you can modify the suggestions to whatever you have access to). If online, yeah, you need to repair this if you want to fare well.

I give you credit for making a theme Deck, but yeah.

(P.S. I counted 21 monsters, so you need 1 more to make the Deck 40 cards)

Q1. How often are you winning games with this deck ?

A: This Deck was a restart of an old version I use to run. but I got bored and delete it online. with this new one I only win 1 game out 2 losses. The 2nd loss was against a zombie fire theme, I had my opponent's life points at 1300 the duel was pretty close to end. But you win some and loss some.

Q2. I counted 21 monsters, so you need 1 more to make the Deck 40 cards.

A: Forgot to add Zoodiac Bunnyblast to the list I wrote down and it's at one copy

Q3. Real Life or Online

A: It a Online deck

Future Vision and Ratiper Conflict: special summon ratiper to field bull and kanine effects Future vision effect works on normal and tribute summoning. but save vision before hand after using rat first.   

Archived