What is the best card creator program?

Panop

Question

6 answers to this question

I saw people do link and pendulums which is not available in here. What program do they use?

Links are done on GIMP or Photoshop templates; latter mostly by templates from Grezar on deviantArt (and here, but he rarely shows up; same name).

GIMP is usually with my template, which can be found in Graphic Showcase at the top of the section. Speaking of which, I do need to update that link as I have modified it heavily and made a Series 10 version on my own since then.

=====

Pendulums are usually TCGEditor (you can find it at http://tcgeditor.com) or the aforementioned templates for GIMP/PS. Some also have Magic Set Editor.

To be honest, only advantage that our cardmaker has over TCGEditor is just being accessible from any device you want as opposed to requiring a download. We know the cardmaker needs updating, but since YCMaker isn't coming around any time soon to add Pendulums, let alone Links, yeah. Back then, our cardmaker was pretty good; now it's wrought with errors.

(I mean, it still works, but just outdated and having glitches.)

It's not that the staff doesn't care about adding Pendulum/Links or fixing the cardmaker itself (we do), but only Supers have access to it and even then, making only small changes that will not break the cardmaker. Just for the record, we have been trying to get YCMaker over here to fix it for past 18 months, but you guys know what happened. If one of you knows Javascript and willing to code a new one with Pendulum/Links, then that would be great, but also need to see if modifying certain templates requires YCMaker access or not.

Archived