I haven't posted here in aaages. AMA!

JessicaMuddy

Wait a minute, I remember you.

James Muddy, was it? Time to get you to do something again.

Indeedy, that's me! I probably won't be able to do new RP stuff because I'm involved in a few on RolePlayer's Guild, but I'm down for other stuff like Custom Cards, video games, etc.

Yes, I remember you. Didn't you used to have horrible internet or something?

Haha yeah, it's... slightly better nowadays, still not spectacular though. It's good enough to play Clash Royale, so there's that.

Who are you?

Moo are you?

JAMES MUDDY! I remember you! :)

How's it going?

Hey! I remember you too! I'm all good dude, just living live and stuff. How 'bout you?

Good good!

thoughts on:

Caravan Palace - Lone Digger

SIAMES - The Wolf

?

Lone Digger: Song's alright, music video's... WEIRD. I remember trying to watch it before but stopping partway through because I didn't want people to think I'm a furry.

The Wolf: VERY COOL OVERALL. Nice music, awesome video. Stakeboard chick is pretty badass. So is motorbike guy.

Well, if you're not able to host any RPs, do you have room to participate in one more? I'd like to see where you are with this.

In any case, how's everything down under? One of my aunts live down there so knowing about it don't hurt.

I'll look into some of the RPs here, but I think I worked out my problem:

• If I'm doing a YGO RP, I shouldn't host.
  • Fantasy is cool, but I'm no good at fantasy RP.
  • At the moment I'm in two wrestling RPs in RolePlayer Guild, so I know I can do them.

I am not CowCow, why do people call me that?

... Goddamnit Dae.

It's good to be back :P

Well, if you're not able to host any RPs, do you have room to participate in one more? I'd like to see where you are with this.

In any case, how's everything down under? One of my aunts live down there so knowing about it don't hurt.

I'll look into some of the RPs here, but I think I worked out my problem:

• If I'm doing a YGO RP, I shouldn't host.
  • Fantasy is cool, but I'm no good at fantasy RP.
  • At the moment I'm in two wrestling RPs in RolePlayer Guild, so I know I can do them.

Would you like a tutor then, about the Fantasy RP business? This should be interesting.

Would you like a tutor then, about the Fantasy RP business? This should be interesting.

Ooh, that'd be interesting. I'll think about it ;)

And to answer your other question, Australia is good, I guess. I dunno, everything down here feels really mediocre at the moment, ya know? All the exciting stuff is happening in other places in the world.

What is your favorite metal band?

What toppings - if any - do you like on your pizza?

Favorite holiday?

Favourite metal band would probably have to be Dragonforce, but a notable mention to Halestorm, whose one song I know of theirs, is awesome. Favourite song from Dragonforce is Tommorow's Kings.

I'm actually quite a fussy eater, unfortunately, so when I get pizza, it's just garlic and chicken. No tomatoes or cheese, just the other two.

Weird, I know -_-

Favourite holiday's gotta be Christmas. Free presents = How good. BUT other's like Melbourne Cup Day are good because it means we get a 4-day weekend during school, when Christmas already takes place on the holidays.

Archived