Twingrey Brutdrago [written]

Chaosix

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Brutdrago

Twingrey Brutdrago

FIRE/Dragon/Link/Effect

3000/Link-4

Link Points: SW/S/SE/N

2+ Monsters
Gemini Monsters this card points are treated as Effect monsters, and gain their effects. Gemini Monsters you control cannot be targeted, or destroyed by your opponent's card's effects. During your Standby Phase, you can banish this card from your Extra Deck: Discard 1 card; Add 1 Gemini monster from your deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Twingrey Brutdrago" once per duel.

i think that the last effect is having to much restriction. Gemini in general still don't have any immediate plays (effect enablers in particular) so with last effect being needing to banish itself (slowing down link plays) required a discard, and OPD only to result a -1 that maybe doesn't active the turn it need seems like a bad investment

the rest is find though

I like the first effect a lot: blending link markers with the Gemini-treatment effects of Raptinus/Brutdrago/Supervise is quite clever. The second effect is handy, but kinda bland IMO, feels mostly like filler. But that last effect... I don't like it: really, it's a from-ED effect, and thus always available... even the OPD clause is evidence of how questionable it is, and it would be dreadful if the game ever took this direction of from-ED effects. IMO you should reduce its Link Rating to 3 or even 2 to make it more accessible, although you would have to drop its ATK if you go for LInk2, and make it float instead of having this controversial from-ED, OPD effect.

Archived