Hurricane Irma

Tentacruel

Hopefully you and everyone else who lives in Florida / its likely path get through this, though considering this one is much stronger than Harvey, expect the worst.

You're doing the right thing by getting out of the way (as Cat-5 storms are nothing to sneeze at); as for your parents, IDK.

If last one was any indicator, damage will be much worse than that.

I'm nowhere near Florida, but I do have an aunt and uncle in Jacksonville.  Told them they could come up this way if need be.  Last forcasted tracks I saw have it going basically right up the middle of the state.  

Also, the Tamba Bay-Miami NFL game on Sunday has been postponed to Week 11 because of this thing.

It's been raining on and off here (southern ontario) for the last couple weeks. So we're all ready feeling the effects of these storms. There was a pretty major flood in this area the other week too. To the point that it was declared a state of emergency.

It's been raining on and off here (southern ontario) for the last couple weeks. So we're all ready feeling the effects of these storms. There was a pretty major flood in this area the other week too. To the point that it was declared a state of emergency.

Honestly the entire continent is funked. One half is marathoning hurricanes and tropical storms, and the other is literally on fire.

At least the hurricanes stop eventually. Nothing stops those fires on the other hand...

lack of fuel can, but by that point, it's already done it's job.

as for irma, hopefully you guys make it through the storm, and furthermore, hopefully your homes/places of residence do as well. keep safe, and remember to eat as much as possible, and pack things that are warm, dry, and if possible, float, should you need to move anywhere at all. because if your luck shits out, it may take a bit for support to make it to where you are. speaking from less water-related, but no less valid, experience, keep safe, keep (us) updated and stay as prepared as physically possible guys.

Archived