2 VCR 2 AMA

VCR_CAT

Would you rather:
1. Have the ability to read minds but you can't turn it off, or immortality but you're paralysed from the neck down?
2. Swap the locations of your eyes and testicles, or nose and penis?
3. Be able to fly but you can no longer walk, run, or otherwise move on land or be able to teleport but each limb is transported individually at 10 second intervals and if anything comes into contact with any at either side the teleportation fails and you're left maimed or possibly dead?
4. Have no natural instinct to breath and have to constantly think about it, needing expensive and cumbersome equipment to breath for you while sleeping for fear of death, or be violently allergic to all foodstuffs apart from your own bodily secretions?
5. Understand every language but be mute, or speak every language but be deaf?
6. Have the ability to control the minds of others but doing so requires you to give control of your mind to another random person within a mile and you can only control a person for 24 hours before being returned to your own body at which point you will have to either relinquish control to the random or take over and in the process kill that original person, or have the ability to shapeshift into anything or anyone but every time you do a random person within five miles dies?
7. Never be hungry again but debilitatingly dehydrated within 2 minutes of not having a drink or never be thirsty again but permanently anorexic and bulemic with no possibility of overcoming either?
8. Be able to breathe fire but it happens every time you exhale and you can't stop it or be able to breathe underwater but you can no longer breathe outside of it?
9. Be a mod but you're despised by everyone and all of your decisions and proposals are challenged en masse or be a beloved regular member but your life's sole desire is to become a mod and everyone treats it as a joke whenever you bring it up?
10. Have the ability to time-travel but you can't control where you go or what time period, or be able to move obhects of any size with your mind but it only works while your masturbating?
11. Sacrifice yourself to save the world and everyone knows what you did and you become the most famous hero of all time or save the world and survive but nobody knows and treats you like a lunatic whenever you try to tell them?
12. Be dominated by Yui or dominate Yui yourself? 

Would you rather:

1. Have the ability to read minds but you can't turn it off, or immortality but you're paralysed from the neck down?

2. Swap the locations of your eyes and testicles, or nose and penis?

3. Be able to fly but you can no longer walk, run, or otherwise move on land or be able to teleport but each limb is transported individually at 10 second intervals and if anything comes into contact with any at either side the teleportation fails and you're left maimed or possibly dead?

4. Have no natural instinct to breath and have to constantly think about it, needing expensive and cumbersome equipment to breath for you while sleeping for fear of death, or be violently allergic to all foodstuffs apart from your own bodily secretions?

5. Understand every language but be mute, or speak every language but be deaf?

6. Have the ability to control the minds of others but doing so requires you to give control of your mind to another random person within a mile and you can only control a person for 24 hours before being returned to your own body at which point you will have to either relinquish control to the random or take over and in the process kill that original person, or have the ability to shapeshift into anything or anyone but every time you do a random person within five miles dies?

7. Never be hungry again but debilitatingly dehydrated within 2 minutes of not having a drink or never be thirsty again but permanently anorexic and bulemic with no possibility of overcoming either?

8. Be able to breathe fire but it happens every time you exhale and you can't stop it or be able to breathe underwater but you can no longer breathe outside of it?

9. Be a mod but you're despised by everyone and all of your decisions and proposals are challenged en masse or be a beloved regular member but your life's sole desire is to become a mod and everyone treats it as a joke whenever you bring it up?

10. Have the ability to time-travel but you can't control where you go or what time period, or be able to move obhects of any size with your mind but it only works while your masturbating?

11. Sacrifice yourself to save the world and everyone knows what you did and you become the most famous hero of all time or save the world and survive but nobody knows and treats you like a lunatic whenever you try to tell them?

12. Be dominated by Yui or dominate Yui yourself? 

1. read minds because then I can know how much of a coward you are

2. swap the locations of you and your butt so you won't be a coward

3. obviously the second because I'm not a coward like you

4. obviously the second because I'm not a coward like you

5. Both because I'm not a coward

6. Both and I would use them all the time because I'm not a coward

7. Both because I'm not a coward like you

8. Both because I'm not a coward like you

9. isn't that what both are already

10. Obviously the second

11. Both because I'm not a coward

12. Let Yui dominate you