(Written) Wolfsbane

Spyre of the Wolves

Please criticize. I tend to break cards without knowing.

Monsters:

Wolfsbane Gray

Beast, Lv. 4 1500/1500

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can add 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.

Wolfsbane Arctic

Beast, Lv. 4 1000/1500

When this card is Normal Summoned, add on "Howl" Spell/Trap card from your Deck or GY to your hand.

Wolfsbane Maned

Beast, Lv. 4 1000/1500

If another Beast-Type monster you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can discard this card to activate one of these effects:

• The monster is not destroyed.

• Add 1 "Howl" Spell/Trap card from your Deck or GY to your hand.

Wolfsbane Timbe

Beast, Lv. 4 1000/1500

When this card is Special Summoned, you can target 1 "Howl" Spell/Trap card in your GY; shuffle that target into the Deck, the draw 1 card.

Wolfsbane Pups

Beast, Lv. 2 100/1500

If this card is destroyed by card effect; Special Summon 1 "Wolfsbane" monster from your Deck, but it cannot attack or be used as a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Material the turn it is Summoned.

Wolfsbane Dire

Beast, Lv. 6 2500 1500

This card gains 500 ATK for each "Wolfsbane" Monster Card on the field. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or Lower Beast-Type monster from your Deck, but it cannot attack this turn. If this card is sent to the GY; add 1 "Howl" Spell/Trap card from your Deck to your hand.

Spells:

Gathering Howl

Normal

Add 1 "Wolfsbane Gray" from your Deck or GY to your hand.

Midnight Howl

Continuous

Each time a "Wolfsbane" monster is Summoned, place 1 "Howl Counter" on this card (max 5). You can remove any number of Howl Counters on this card; destroy that many cards your opponent controls.

Forest of the Wolfsbane

Field

Each "Wolfsbane" monster you control gains 100 ATK for each "Wolfsbane" monster you control. Once per turn, you can target 1 "Wolfsbane" or "Howl" card in your GY and 1 card you control; destroy the second target and add the first target to your hand.

Traps:

Warning Howl

Normal

If you control a "Wolfsbane" monster Change all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls to Defense Position. If this card is in your GY when your opponent declares an attack: you can banish this card from your GY; End the Battle Phase

Attack Howl

Normal

If you control a "Wolfsbane" monster; increase the ATK of all "Wolfsbane" monsters you control by 500 for each. If this card is in your GY, you can banish this card; All Beast-Type monsters you control gain 500 ATK.

That's it for now. I'll update this with more cards later, and change anything that too broken/overpowered.

You realize that Forest of the Wolfsbane is not a once per turn, right? Meaning you can loop it if you have another Forest in your Graveyard. And then with Spell Absorption, you get infinite LP. Or you can make Spell Counters broken. Also, Attack and Warning Howl both really need Graveyard effects. Outside of that, a beatdown deck that is constantly searching sounds interesting to me, and I like that you made Beasts playable. Finally, may I suggest a spell that can Summon Wolfsbane monsters from your hand or Graveyard?

Archived