React to the above person's scenario

SkaterTheDJWolf

The above person posts a scenario in the form of a meme scenario. You have to post a reaction image/gif/video to that scenario, then post a new scenario.

Enforced from SkaterTheDJWolf's first reply: It cannot be just text. It must be an image or video. Also it must be in the form of a "When X" meme.

Nothing too explicit, please. (Not even in the scenario.)

Example:

FurryHaterWife: When someone says furries are disgusting fetishists

Kyumi:

giphy.gif

When John Cena appears at school

Alright, now let's begin.

The first one is...

When someone says that all furries like yiff

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unlike Yui, I don't have a ton of reaction GIFs; especially not ones I can use while at university. 

Reaction:

47ae4f7ef64583063f3d08bc8792e36551f78709

Scenario:

Professor doesn't bother to answer his email (and you sent it to him right after finals)

[And yeah, I am roasting one of my previous professors because he legitimately didn't reply after I wanted to see my final / contest my grade]

your-ability-to-fail-even-after-lucksack

=====

Yeah...this one is demeaning (though Sora was this bad when Academia). 

In context, Yuya made up his own cards again (or Shun topdecks something for his big boss), but still loses.

=====

Scenario:

You've known a person for close to 6 years and only see them once every six months, but at the same time, you have daily interaction with another person whom you've only known for a year.

Conspiracy-Theory-Coincidence-32.gif

Let's see:

• I've run into my 6th grade teacher at shopping mall when I was still in grade school
  • Saw my high school math teacher a few times at Costco, but by now, she probably forgot how I look like as it's been a while and certainly I'm least of her concerns. 

Uh yeah, that's about it. 

=====

Scenario:

You end up sitting next to one of your teachers / professors (past or present) on public transport. 

(Can confirm that I had two of them last week; one was in row in front of me on bus so only a few inches; other at front of bus.)

Conspiracy-Theory-Coincidence-32.gif

Let's see:

• I've run into my 6th grade teacher at shopping mall when I was still in grade school
  • Saw my high school math teacher a few times at Costco, but by now, she probably forgot how I look like as it's been a while and certainly I'm least of her concerns.
Uh yeah, that's about it.

=====

Scenario:

You end up sitting next to one of your teachers / professors (past or present) on public transport.

(Can confirm that I had two of them last week; one was in row in front of me on bus so only a few inches; other at front of bus.)

I swear I've run into one of mine at a department store, and at least one other at a different school. Anywho:

Michael-Cera-Awkward-Stare-Around-The-Cl

When you find something you lost a long time ago

If Winter gets out of line at any point in time after returning (assuming he still cares about returning), he's gone. Same goes for other problem users who've been given repeated warnings to knock it off.

But...enough with talking about currently banned users. 

heeeeeeeeeelp-im-bored.jpg

====

Trump/Pence gets impeached within the next couple months and/or something else happens.

(Because I literally see people on a daily basis passing out flyers for rallies to get them out of here at college. Also seems a few other places on the mainland are doing it too.)

(You know Wikipedia and online atlases exist, right? Samoa / American Samoa are farther west than I am [by YCM standards, I literally am the westernmost user here behind Icy], and in the southern hemisphere. Also I'll assume you don't even know who Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is, because he is half-Samoan and would've been known if you watched Moana.)

But...

tumblr_inline_n5pe3sv7Vq1rb5pth.gif

====

You become an internet meme because of YCM stuff.

Archived