React to the above person's scenario

SkaterTheDJWolf

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

afb.gif

I think Yui made one with YCM replacing Floette, but meh., but probably not. 

But seriously, this actually fits considering how long the cardmaker has been outdated. 

(Come on YCMaker, Zextra and I both busted our asses to make templates for you; Series 10, I need to actually upload so you can play with it.)

=====

You make it to 50,000 posts.

(Friendly reminder that only one person has ever clocked that record, and that was Rag. Black might be next depending on how his activity goes.)

tumblr_ohhve68vCa1tkb2p0o1_500.gif

I have to go to work in 9 hours for my part-time job at water park, even though it's working at the food area. Also ask why the hell my boss no answer her phone 'til Friday when I need to know when to go in (or why they shifted my lemonade job to the grill guys; not my fault some of them do nothing in the fall, because I put in the effort smh.)

====

When you go to work or school, and either boss or teacher/professor is being a jackass that day.

(If only that could actually be done, or even Itachi-level genjutsu to break them. But yeah, we all got a few guys who are bastards in real life.)

===

Anyway....

1a9eabbef8b2ee79801fc635ac6bd4aaeeb2c29f

Yeah, because money makes me happy because I need it to buy stuff. Also because I got Paycom thing set up and don't have to bother HR for my check now (unless something changes, but shouldn't).

Or I could put a GIF that says "but I don't wanna give some of my pay to the government, because they waste it on stuff".

======

The President of your particular country makes a stop in your state/area and causes gridlock.

(If only it were that easy to ignore Trump's visit in November, because hell know how much we hate his guts; if any of the rallies on campus and stuff say anything. We put up with Obama because he's an island son [was born here] and voted for him.)

====
Rage.jpg
====

Yup, this works.

=================

When some kid reviews a work in CC and arbitrarily forces his own take on the cards in question without explaining why. 

Archived