React to the above person's scenario

SkaterTheDJWolf

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fd4a201872ddf223000e1af1b291e1df--why-bo

Well, it would help if you actually appreciate people reviewing your sheet by either repping their post, saying thanks or reviewing other people's stuff. Don't be an jabroni and ignore their comments and just say "BUMP" or something like "thanks but no thanks". That, and don't make fanboy cards that don't even do competitive stuff in Advanced or make members review the equivalent of 1-2 years worth of Konami sets as an Archetype. Show that you care, and people will probably CnC you.

[Yeah, I've seen the above cases multiple times during my 3-year reign as CC mod]

=====

When someone throws a hissy fit about why Leaderboard voting does not have Polls enabled. 

(This did happen last year and required Striker and I to intervene [moreso on me issuing a verbal warning to knock it off]; since the modern era, we have NEVER had Poll voting for 1v1s. In the past, there was, but stuff was unregulated at the time.)

(If you have enough time on your hands, you can go look for that one thread in 1v1s where someone did blow up, and a veteran member at that.)

Anyway...

ce8aa4561b523524871263711f11c64f.jpg

Because we all know this is anti-Synchro and stuff; no actual reaction pic.

=====

When someone raises a shitstorm about [insert action here].

(Not necessarily site drama [though there's been a good amount of it over the years], but can be real life too. Think of situations where people would do this.)

Me: Really man. You don't have get pissed over that.

====

When the lottery has your favorite number as the winning number. 

(This recently happened to a kid in my class. He kept telling everyone he could have won the lottery. It was funny.)

Rage.jpg

Basically boils down to Hawaii Five-0 and some kid show on PBS. (What, I have nothing else to watch because no cable and rest of the other shows on TV are sheet)

====

When someone rips off your card and proceeds to spam it multiple times in the section.

[For those of you who were here at the time of posting, I had to ban 4 accounts for posting 12-15 threads that were literal c/p from users; 3 of them being Eshai's works being plagiarized; one which is still visible. So yeah, it's happened.]

db3.gif

When you hear a noise at home even though you're home alone.

Rage.jpg

Basically boils down to Hawaii Five-0 and some kid show on PBS. (What, I have nothing else to watch because no cable and rest of the other shows on TV are sheet)

Can relate. Had cable for only a year, but none the rest of my life, so we make do with what we have. One of my cousins had cable though, so many times that I'd visit, I'd just sit at the tv.

tumblr_oknqvgY59A1thu2vbo1_400.gif

Yeah, I had this somewhere.

====

When you have to do a group project, but you have to do it yourself because group members are sheet and TA/professor explicitly say "you MUST do it as a group".

(True fact, because apparently people don't read email and I have no choice but to do what I have to for my grades.)

That thing is sooooo relevant right now.

At this point, I got no choice but to email TA that I gotta do the lab report for fluids on my own by Thursday/Friday. I refuse to repeat the course because of stupid university policies about writing intensives and teammates being legit sheet [and obviously instructors]; there's also a nice long critique I get to give them at the end of the semester.)

But...

1pz6zm.jpg

When YCMaker ditches the site entirely.

(Because we know it to be true)

Archived