[W] Hyperlink

Arimetal

I guess it's alright, but other than dodging targets it doesn't particularly have a play. 

Maybe you could use this just for the deck thinning, which makes it automatically better than most other quick Summon mechanic cards, even though there isn't any on-Summon effect, and elemental links need to be destroyed so yeah.

Maybe if it returned Links used as materials to the Extra Deck, it'd also provide that cool recycle bit that'd help you keep moving.

This is deceptively good, IMO. The draw makes it break even so you don't have to worry about this being a inherent -1,so it's just bonuses after that. And Link Summoning during the opponent's turn has its edges, too, such as summoning a floodgate or Link with a Quick Effect for the disruption, Furthermore, as a Quick-Play Spell it allows to inflict extra damage by dropping it during the Battle Phase, and without waiting for a turn as you have to do with its counterparts "Urgent Tuning" and whatever the Trap for Xyz Summons is called.

The card may be simple, and yet it's too good; so good that I'm actually not sure if it's fair. I mean, even without the card draw is good enough, IMO.

You mean Wonder Xyz? 

Yeah, in a nutshell, this is technically the Link equivalent of it and Urgent Tuning. That much alone is good, even without drawing like Darj already noted. So...attack with monsters, flip this, proceed to make Decode Talker or whatever and do other stuff. Even if you just left it as a Trap, it'd still be potent enough. 

(It's still early for this to be released, but yeah, issues are it being a Quick-Play and granting draws if you trigger this.)

So what I'm gathering is it make 1 of these changes:

• Remove the Draw

• Turn into a Normal Trap Card

I didn't think people ran urgent tuning cuz it was pretty meh. Could only effectively be used for extra damage.

I guess to keep true to its inspiration (Urgent Tuning ofc) I'll convert it into a trap.

Archived