I'm New

funmario26

I'm new here and am wondering if there is a place where we can post cards that don't have to be 'balanced' I like Red-Eyes, here is some support

-Red-Eyes Ancient Dragon

DARK Dragon-type effect monster

lvl 12

ATK:3400

DEF:3000

EFFECT

Cannot be normal summoned/set, must first be special summoned by banishing 3 "Red-Eyes" monsters you control. If this card is special summoned; You can special summon any "Red-Eyes" monster from your deck, Then your opponent takes damage equal to that cards attack, but it is destroyed during the end phase. You can inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each "Red-Eyes" monster in your GY. You can only use each effect of "Red-Eyes Ancient Dragon" once per turn.

-Red-Eyes Black Spirit Dragon

lvl 2

ATK:800

DEF:1200

EFFECT

Cannot be special summoned. This card cannot be banished unless it is through the effect of "Red-Eyes Ancient Dragon". When this card is normal summoned; inflict 1200 damage to your opponent, then reveal 1 fusion monster from your extra deck that says "Red-Eyes" in it's own effect, then special summon 1 of its materials from your deck, but it has to be a "Red-Eyes" monster. Return this card to the hand during the end phase of the turn this card was normal summoned.

-Red-Eyes lunar dragon

lvl 7

ATK:2400

DEF:2000

EFFECT

This card is treated as a normal monster while in the hand. This card cannot be added from the deck to the hand unless you draw it. you can special summon this card by shuffling 2 "Red-Eyes" monsters from your GY back into your deck. this card gains 800 attack every time you inflict damage to your opponent. You can only summon "Red-Eyes Lunar Dragon" once per turn.

-Red-Eyes Alliance

Continuous Spell card

EFFECT

When this card is activated; inflict 1200 damage to your opponent. Once per turn; If a "Red-Eyes" monster is normal summoned, you can add 1 "Red-Eyes" monster from your deck to your hand, then target and destroy 1 face-up card your opponent controls. You can only activate 1 "Red-Eyes Alliance" per turn.

-Red-Eyes Assault

Counter Trap card

EFFECT

You must control at least 1 "Red-Eyes" monster to activate this card. Only activate in response to an opponents spell card, negate that spell card, and if you do; Special summon 1 "Red-Eyes" monster from your hand or GY. You can only activate "Red-Eyes Assault"  once per turn.

giphy.gif

The section you're looking for to post cards that don't have to revolve around balance and the current meta and such would be Casual Multiples. Or if you're making stuff that's blatantly overpowered just for giggles, Joke & Overpowered Cards would be your destination. If you're still in doubt, I'd ask Sakura since all the Custom Cards sections are his domain. That's not me; I'm Yui, the guy in charge of General and its related sections.

Before you go any further, make sure to read the rules if you haven't already. It's nothing that's particularly tough to follow, and honestly you can probably get by just fine without reading them, but it nets you some brownie points with the mods if you know what is and isn't cool. The rules you'd most likely have to care about are the Custom Cards section rules, since I imagine that's where you'll spend the most time. For the most part our rules are common sense stuff, but last I heard CC in particular has some rules you'd want to brush up on before posting. If you end up with any questions about something in a section - like a rule or if something you'll post is right for that section - it's never a bad idea to ask someone in the section (I'm no good for questions that aren't the ones I run or RP for instance). We're a crazy bunch as Saiku already said, but we're a good community overall. Please, make yourself at home :)

And that should about wrap up my usual welcome routine. Be good, don't make an ass of yourself, and most importantly, have fun! You're here forever after all. Might as well get comfy ^_~

Welcome to YCM, name's... Wait a minute... (How dare I, I consented this...)

Name's CA regardless. Saiku's correct, CC people can review these cards that you have written there. I'm no expert there, so who am I to judge?

I hope you read the rules already and feel free to ask a mod or a veteran such as myself any questions should you have any. I'm an expert in the RP section just like Yui so if you want to know about stuff there, let me or the former know. We'll be happy to help.

Anyways, enjoy your stay here and hope you stay around.

Hi there and welcome to YCM.

I'm Sakura, the moderator for Custom Cards, so yeah, you'll likely see me very often.

As already mentioned, we do have a spot for where you can post custom cards, which is right beneath this one. You at least saw it before coming in here, right? Yui already

To be fair, Advanced does get slightly more traffic, but you are required to explain your reasoning for design to a certain extent in there, so unless you had a purpose for it, then it's better to start off in Casual. That's intended for newer members and those who aren't quite up to speed with competitive design. For the most part, CC's rules are uniform in both areas, but with minor differences. Please read them, along with the general site stuff.

======

But anyway, enjoy your stay and have fun :D

Archived