Photo

Yu-Gi-Oh! Codex of Shadows [OOC / PG-13 / NS / Accepting]

* * * * * 1 votes Manga A Void RP The Dark Side of Dimensions Yes we still use tags Yu-Gi-Oh!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

◇ Void ◇

◇ Void ◇

You never stop playing. You only just pause the game.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts

cDBvFH3.png

Hosted by: ◇ Void ◇

gray-divider.png

You have a letter delivered to you by a private courier today. You open it and examine the contents.

Greetings.

Every year, Kaibacorp’s histories division hosts the KaibaCorp Archaeological Gala, a Black Tie Champagne Reception in conjunction with the International Conference of the Council for Archaeology (ICCA). The Gala is the field’s eminent social and networking event of the year for the East with nearly 2,500 high-ranking figures from the global world of archaeology including historians, preservers, scientific examination and private collectors.  With the global Archaeological community united at this International Conference, the world’s greatest experts of our ancient past know the annual ICCA Gala is a not to be missed event.

It is our pleasure to invite you and one guest to join Mokuba Kaiba and our team at the Gala. Details of the event are as follows.

[You note that the event is in three days’ time, at Chateau Maximillion of the Lake Pegasus Centre, which is a part of Kaiba Land’s International Resort.]

As you may know, the KaibaCorp Archaeological Gala, sponsored by KaibaCorp, Industrial Illusions and the Maximillian J. Pegasus Memorial Fund, continues to be hosted at the Chateau Maximillian. KaibaCorp ensures it is a superb venue for the gala event. The Chateau is featured within the confines of Kaiba Land’s Lake Pegasus Centre. Appropriate vehicle access and parking will be made available, including VIP passes to access the park after hours.

The night’s event will headline the first public display of the Millennium Items found in Egypt this year. These unique treasures are some of the finest examples of craftsmanship ever produced in the ancient land of the pharaohs, complimented by one-of-a-kind texts that have deciphered their history.

Black Tie is the recommended attire for the Gala, including tuxedos or cocktail dresses. Duel Disks will not be permitted. Instead, holographic tables will be provided in a designated game room.

We would be delighted if you where our guest at ICCA 2017. Once we have received your confirmation from the provided contact details below, we will arrange to deliver you ticket(s) to you personally in advanced of the event. Complimentary transportation can be requested with your reply.

We look forward to receiving your confirmation, and to spending a memorable evening as you as our guest.

Sincerely,

Gekko Tenma

Head Manager, Lake Pegasus Center, KaibaCorp Int. Holdings.

[Everything else below is just the contact details for your reply.]

gray-divider.png

Preludes

Prelude

Prelude - Part 2

gray-divider.png

Database

Timeline Notes

Locations

Canon Characters (DM)

Organisations

Key Items

Original Characters

gray-divider.png

Rules & Applications

Rules

Application

gray-divider.png

I’m back, back again…

Last year, the original Codex of Shadows failed miserably from a collection of faults, including a downturn in my health, a lack of detailed information regarding 'The Dark Side of Dimensions' and poor plot ideas I introduced. With a year to reflect on my mistakes, research and redraft the plans several times, Codex of Shadows is ready to be rebooted. Use this this to express your interest and answer any questions you all have for me. It would be a shame if all my work fell on deaf ears. Again. *coughBionicleRedStarcough*.

A database full of everything has been compiled, with the rules and applications in the next few days. Here is some additional information about the RP you should know before we start:

• Manga Timeline: Codex of Shadows starts three months after 'Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions'. This means we’re using the Manga canon, all the way from the School chapters to the Ceremonial Battle and TRANSCEND GAME. The events of 'Yu-Gi-Oh! R' also happened, occurring between the Tournament Finals and King’s Memories arcs.
  • Familiar Characters: Secondary characters from the series, such as Mokuba and Gekko Tenma, will be introduced to establish some continuity, but don’t expect them to progress things significantly or even stay around for long. I and any co-hosts will handle them.
  • Opening Up: I will keep applications open until I am satisfied we will have a consistent cast of interesting characters. Everyone will have their time to shine. I am also looking for anyone with experience who is willing to co-host. Hook me up with a PM if you’re interested.
  • “Who are the good guys and the bad guys?” Spoilers! For now I can tell you now that the Rare Hunters will be returning, who you can be a part of from the start if you want. Everyone else will have to decide their allegiances in due time.

[404: Signature not found]

Kyumi

Kyumi

The Rockin Talkin Furry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

I would like to note my interest here. My full interest. But, I am warning you right now. I have not seen Dark Side of Dimensions, so I wouldn't know the events that happened in it. I have not seen many of the Yu-Gi-Oh films. I watch the anime more often.

"Purgatory is a sad place anyway..."

My Archetypes:
The Users I look up to as a Mentor:
Goal:

99% of people die when they are killed. If you are part of that 1% who won't, put this in your Signature.

Krashkube

Krashkube

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Sounds interesting

Don't open this

JellisOP

JellisOP

God of Darkness

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

I'm back! after so long in the shadows, I came to state my interest!

7gNTIgW.jpg

◇ Void ◇

◇ Void ◇

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts

Applications are now open. Feel free to take your time with them. We're not in any rush.

Master Red

Master Red

*personally victimised by Regina George*

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

ooooh colour me intrigued! :)

Zaiduck

Zaiduck

Create something you can be proud of

• Moderators
  • 1,368 posts
  • Alias:Zai
  • Spouse:Kate
I might fux with this if I have time. Tentative interest

4F4kNzA.png

JellisOP

JellisOP

God of Darkness

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
Jaqueline

7gNTIgW.jpg

◇ Void ◇

◇ Void ◇

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts
Jaqueline

Denied at this time. You haven’t fulfilled any of the main requirements in this application. Also with these limited details, I'd say she is rather edgy, vague and unoriginal.

Also, I’d not like to see Forbidden cards like El Shadoll Construct available from the start. If you do get accepted, you would not be able to use her unless I gave you a yet-unknown Key Item.

JellisOP

JellisOP

God of Darkness

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Alright, I just forgot to ask about Construct.

7gNTIgW.jpg

Zaiduck

Zaiduck

• Moderators
  • 1,368 posts
Yuuji Sakata WIP

Toying with the idea of having Yuuji run the fang of critias, but i figured I'd run that by you first before i included it in the app.

4F4kNzA.png

◇ Void ◇

◇ Void ◇

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts
Yuuji Sakamoto WIP

Toying with the idea of having Yuuji run the fang of critias, but i figured I'd run that by you first before i included it in the app.

Since we’re using the Manga timeline, the Waking the Dragons arc never happened (along with the terrible Grand Championship). So I’ll allow it, albeit cautiously.

I’m also fine with Odd-Eyes Dragon as it never existed in the ARC-V Manga.

Zaiduck

Zaiduck

• Moderators
  • 1,368 posts

Since we’re using the Manga timeline, the Waking the Dragons arc never happened (along with the terrible Grand Championship). So I’ll allow it, albeit cautiously.

I’m also fine with Odd-Eyes Dragon as it never existed in the ARC-V Manga.

He'll likely be making use of non-pendulum performapals and some chaos/dragon support as well

4F4kNzA.png

Kyumi

Kyumi

The Rockin Talkin Furry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Are Custom cards allowed?

My Archetypes:
Goal:

99% of people die when they are killed. If you are part of that 1% who won't, put this in your Signature.

◇ Void ◇

◇ Void ◇

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts

Are Custom cards allowed?

Yes. This was stated under the rules section. Please make sure to read them.

Kyumi

Kyumi

The Rockin Talkin Furry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Sorry. I just have a lot going on. I had skimmed over them, but didn't pay close attention. Thanx for clarifying!

My Archetypes:
Goal:

Hansel & Gretel

Hansel & Gretel

Dankness Incarnate

• 𝔻Ө𐌋𐌋𝔸𝓡$
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Alias:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm interested

I'm TheKing070701! Hear me roar!------>https://youtu.be/HADMkvGYu5U

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic
  • 2,281 posts
  • Spouse:Pizza

Expressing interest! Expect a profile up soon!

giphy.gif

Enjoy my comprehensive guide to Train Decks!
http://forum.yugiohc...s/#entry6619605

As well as my comprehensive guide to Cardian Decks!

http://forum.yugiohc...ians/?p=6948820

u8g1mOv.jpg

SmUH6Uv.png

Master Red

Master Red

*personally victimised by Regina George*

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

WIP

Rylan Chan

0 user(s) are reading this topic