• 40,525 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Junk Loader

Level 5 | DARK | Warrior | Synchro | Tuner | Effect

2100/1300

"Junk Synchron" + 1+ non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon as many Tuners as possible with different names from your GY. Their effects are negated while on the field, also they cannot be used as material for a Summon, except Synchro Monsters.

(Last part is required to prevent Link spam and shit, though because Konami crapped on the ED for the most part with the new zones, they probably could use the SSʻd Tuners for Links somewhat. Meh.)

WATER Pyro Tuner

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Naidraug

Naidraug

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 01:54 PM
Greek Fire Phoenix
WATER
Level 3
700/100
Pyro/Tuner/Effect
You can discard 1 card from your hand, Special Summon this card. If this card is used as Synchro material, you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls or have in their hand. You can only use each effect of "Greek Fire Phoenix" once per turn.

-----

Rock Winged-Beast
What to do with this. I'll figure it out.

FourEyesIsAFish

FourEyesIsAFish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
    Last Visit Oct 08 2018 08:19 AM
Greek Earth Phoenix
EARTH
Level 3
700/100
Winged-Beast/Tuner/Effect
You can discard 1 card from your hand, Special Summon this card. If this card is used as Synchro material, you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls or have in their hand. You can only use each effect of "Greek Earth Phoenix" once per turn.

FIRE Aqua-Type (Greek Water Phoenix?)

TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
    Last Visit Feb 25 2019 08:22 PM

Hydrathermal Vent

FIRE

Level  6

2000/2000

Aqua/Tuner/Effect

This card is also treated as a Sea Serpent while on the field or in your hand. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 2 "Hydra" Tokens (FIRE/Aqua/Level 6/Atk 2000/Def 2000) to your side of the field in Defense Position.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Tuner that is useless for and/or actively harmful to Synchro Summoning

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• ZPD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,525 posts
    Last Visit

Renegade Synchron

Level 1 | DARK | Machine | Tuner | Effect

0/0

A Synchro Monster that uses this card as material loses 1000 ATK/DEF, also it cannot activate its effects. During its controller's Standby Phase, inflict damage to them equal to half that monster's original ATK.

Where you would use this card, idk. Most you could do is force it onto the opponent, then burn them.

/shrug

Tuner that punishes the opponent for Special Summoning non-Synchro Monsters

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,799 posts
    Last Visit Today, 11:57 AM
Syncholord Synchron
DARK - Level 1 - Machine/Tuner/Effect - 500/0
While this card is in your hand, you can reveal 3 random cards from your Extra Deck, and force your opponent to do the same: If you revealed an equal or greater number of Synchro monsters to your opponent, you can Special Summon this card from your hand, then add 1 Level 5 or higher Tuner monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. If this card is used as Material for a Synchro Summon, the Summoned monster gains the following effect:
●Once per turn, if your opponent Special Summons a monster(s) from their Extra Deck, except a Synchro monster(s): You can make your opponent banish the Summoned monster, and if you do; your opponent returns 1 card from their hand to the top of their Deck, also you draw 1 card.

GET ANNIHILATED, EVERY OTHER MECHANIC.

Since the existing Rokket Tuner is "Rokket Synchron", give Rokkets a connection to another Synchro archetype.
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• ZPD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,525 posts
    Last Visit

Red-Eyes Rokket

Level 3 | DARK | Dragon | Tuner | Effect

1000/1400

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can send up to 2 "rokket" monsters with different names from your hand or Deck to the GY, then if you control a DARK Dragon monster with 2500 or more ATK, you can inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monster's ATK. Monsters sent to the GY by this effect are treated as having activated their effects if a Link Monster targeted them. You can only use this effect of "Red-Eyes Rokket" once per turn.

Meh.

Level 5+ Tuner Monster

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,799 posts
Desperation Dragon
DARK - Level 5 - Dragon/Tuner/Effect - 1000/0
If your opponent activates a monster effect, you can reveal this card in your hand: Special Summon 1 "Shadow Dragon Token" (DARK/Level 3/Dragon-Type/1500 ATK/0 DEF), but you can only activate this effect of "Desperation Dragon" once per turn. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Desperation Dragon" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. If you take damage from your opponent's effect, or either player takes damage from battle involving a Dragon-Type monster, except "Desperation Dragon": You can increase this card's ATK by the amount of damage inflicted. If this card destroys your opponent's monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard whose ATK is less than or equal to this card's.

Make something that combines two or more DM-era-old or similarly simple "fodder" effects. Mystic Tomato clause, acting like a Marauding Captain, one-time literally free revival like Twin-Headed Behemoth, the ability to fetch copies of itself like Poki Draco, maybe even reusing the incredibly unique effect of Mystic Lamp . . .
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Arcadia warlic

Arcadia warlic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:02 AM
  • Discord:warlic#6223

Poki Draco is not a Duel Monsters-era card, it is from the XYZ era.

(/skip)

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:52 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

So I decided to place in two fodder effects from a monster AND a Spell: the monster being one of the Fusion Materials for the most brutal shutdown Fusion of all time, and the original inception of "cost exceeding benefit" in terms of Spells (which I'm surpised didn't make a comeback with Danger!).

dd1iino-8f95721e-fae2-4b1a-8f86-91da0320

Magical Excavator of Maryokutai

WATER/Spellcaster-Type Tuner Effect Monster/Level 3/900 ATK/900 DEF

Lore: When a Spell Card is activated (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card from your hand or face-up field, then if it is your turn, discard 1 card; apply this effect, depending on which player activated that Spell Card. You can only use this effect of "Magical Excavator of Maryokutai" once per turn.

• You: Set 1 Spell from your GY to the field. It cannot be activated this turn, but it can be activated during your opponent's next turn.
• Your opponent: Negate that activation, and if you do, destroy it if it is your opponent's turn.

NEXT UP: 

Howsabout a Tuner that supports either Thunder or Dinosaur Synchros?

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Dragulas

Dragulas

Prince of Darkness

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:41 AM

Thunder Dragon Storm

DARK/Thunder/Tuner/Effect/ Level 4

When a card or effect is activated in the hand or GY while you control a Thunder monster (Quick Effect): You can discard this card; negate the effect. If a Thunder monster, except "Thunder Dragon Storm" is sent from the field to the GY or banished, while this card is in the GY or banished: You can Special Summon this card, but you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck using this card as material, except Synchro monsters, also shuffle it into the Deck if it leaves the field. You can only use 1 "Thunder Dragon Storm" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

ATK / 0  DEF / 0

A Photon/Galaxy Tuner monster, naturally it will need the ability to support how the deck already works

Print this Konami

Posted Image

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,799 posts
Galaxy Photonight
LIGHT - Level 4 - Warrior/Tuner/Effect - 2000/0
If this card is Normal Summoned, its original ATK is halved, then you can add 1 "Photon" or "Galaxy" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. If you Normal or Special Summon a "Photon" or "Galaxy" monster with a Level: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You can only activate this effect of "Galaxy Photonight" once per turn. Once per turn, you can target 1 LIGHT monster on the field or in your Graveyard with a Level: This card's Level becomes equal to the target's.

Make a Tuner with two different effects that pull on the same resource for cost. For example, a monster that functions as a Ronintoadin and a DAD, a Zombie Master that's also a Snipe Hunter, etc.
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

3-Second_Salvo.png

3-Second Salvo

LIGHT/Machine-Type Tuner Effect Monster/Level 3/100 ATK/1100 DEF

Lore: If this card is Summoned: You can banish up to 3 monsters from your GY; Special Summon 1 LIGHT Machine monster from your Deck whose Level is equal to the number of cards you banished +1, except "3-Second Salvo". If a card or effect is activated that would target a Machine monster you control (Quick Effect): You can banish 3 Machine monsters from your GY, including this card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card.

Just in case this needed a back reference, I got the idea for this from Treasure Panda.

NEXT UP: 

In the same vein as "Alviss of the Nordic Alfar", let's make a Tuner for a Synchro Archetype that helps facilitate the Summon of 1 of that Archetype's boss monsters. Extra points if it's from the GY.

The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,799 posts
R-Genex Ally Replacer
DARK - Level 1 - Machine/Tuner/Effect - 100/0
This card is treated as "Genex Controller" on the field and in the Graveyard. If this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 non-Tuner "Genex" monster from your hand or Graveyard. Once per turn, you can target 1 "Genex" monster you control: Change its Attribute to any other desired Attribute, then either increase or reduce its Level by any amount up to the number of "Genex" monsters you control (min. 1). If you Normal Summon a "Genex" monster: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You can only activate this effect of "R-Genex Ally Replacer" once per turn.

Make a Tuner with a Meklord-esque SS effect (if a monster you control is destroyed, you can drop it from your hand).
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

dd4siak-c738ad1f-5fde-49a3-98e3-79d96433

Futuristic Monk Usho

EARTH/Rock-Type Tuner Effect Monster/Level 4/1600 ATK/1000 DEF

Lore: If a Rock monster(s) you control is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. When you do: You can send 1 Rock monster from your Deck to the GY, then target 1 other monster on the field; its ATK becomes equal to this card's DEF until the End Phase, also it cannot attack except to attack this card. You can only use this effect of "Futuristic Monk Usho" once per turn.

NEXT UP: 

In the same vein as Bird of Paradise Lost, make a high-Level Tuner that gets better the more Tuners are in your GY-whether through different Attributes, Types, Levels, what have you.

Posted Image

And remember kids...

8bit Moonside

8bit Moonside

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
    Last Visit Today, 11:42 AM
  • Discord:8bit Moonside#8526

How about just different names?

The Last Warrior From an Unknown Planet

Level 7 | DARK | Warrior/Tuner/Effect

2400 ATK / 2300 DEF

You can Special Summon this card (from the hand) by banishing 2 Tuner monsters from your GY. This card gains effects based on the number of Tuner monsters with different names in your GY or among your face-up banished cards.

• 4+: Once per turn: You can target 1 Tuner monster in your GY; change this card's Level to that target's, until your opponent's next End Phase.
  • 6+: During either player's turn, you can (Quick Effect): Immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 monster from your Extra Deck, using this card as Synchro Material.
  • 8+: A Synchro Monster summoned using this card as Synchro Material gains the following effect: ● Gains 200 ATK for each Tuner monster with different names in your GY.

Next: A low-level Synchro Tuner

Gorlois

Gorlois

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
    Last Visit May 17 2019 06:52 PM
Cosmic Compactor
2/FIRE/Psychic/Synchro/Tuner/200/200
1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner
For this card’s Synchro Summon, you can treat 1 Level 2 or higher monster as Level 1. If you control a Synchro Monster while this card is in your GY: You can Special Summon this card, and if you do, it becomes Level 1, but banish it when it leaves the field. You can only use this effect of “Cosmic Compactor” once per turn.

Next: A Tuner with restriction(s) on how it can be used as Synchro Material.

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

dd5bp5h-25f5ec4b-3f6e-4831-b2e0-7abc4ac7

Blazing Brazen

FIRE/Pyro-Type Tuner Effect Monster/Level 4/900 ATK/2200 DEF

Lore: If you control no monsters, or if this card is destroyed by a card effect: You can destroy 1 other FIRE monster in your hand; Special Summon this card from your hand or GY. This is a Quick Effect, if your opponent controls a monster in their Extra Monster Zone. After the effect of a non-Pyro monster in the same column as the Extra Monster Zone resolves, destroy that monsterr. Cannot be used as Synchro Material, except for the Synchro Summon of a FIRE Synchro Monster.

NEXT UP: 

A Level 8 or higher Synchro Tuner monster, how about? The catch? It can't be a Dragon.

Posted Image

And remember kids...

Naidraug

Naidraug

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 01:54 PM

Mechanical High Mage

EARTH

Level 9

2000/3000

Machine/Synchro/Tuner/Effect

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Machine monsters

If this card is Synchro Summoned and it's the only monster you control, you can add 1 Spell/Trap card from your Deck to your hand that lists the type Machine in its card text. Once per turn, you can target 1 Machine monster you control; reduce this monsters level by the level of the targeted monster (Max. 8). this monster cannot be used as Synchro Material, except for the Synchro Summon of a Machine monster. A monster that was Synchro Summoned using this card as material is unaffected by your opponent's card effects until the Second End Phase after that monster was Synchro Summoned.

-----

A Tuner that provides some sort of protection to the monster it was used as material for. (Such as protection from battle, destruction, card effects, etc.)

What to do with this. I'll figure it out.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,799 posts
Dimension Archer
DARK - Level 1 - Spellcaster/Tuner/Effect - 100/0
If a monster is banished from the field or Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard (if it was there when that monster was banished) or hand (even if not), and if you do, and the banished monster had an original Level, you can increase this card's Level by that monster's. You can only Summon 1 "Dimension Archer" per turn this way. A DARK and/or Spellcaster Synchro monster Summoned using this card as Material gains the following effect:
●This card cannot be targeted for attacks or effects.

Make a Tuner that floats into a specific category of monster, that includes other copies of itself. The condition for said floating can be whatever you like.
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users