Make a Normal Monster Game

xlArisenRoselx

The rules are as follows:

No ridculuously overpowered cards

No breaking the 5000 limit for stats

If I think a card is too powerful, I have the right to skip it

Follow the above user's prompt in making the normal monster, then leave a prompt for someone else

Pretty simple, right? I'll start us off.

========================================

Level 4

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i believe that unlike the game ruling in general. we cannot create Normal Monster that past 3000 stat. is long-time tradition that the strongest normal monster is be and only be BEUD

is secondary typings like Pendulum or Tuner is allowed?

Moltenswimmer

FIRE / Level 4 / Fiend / Normal

A rather tame residents of Hell. like to spent their time swimming in boiling tears of the dammed.

ATK 1500 / DEF 200

Pyro-Type

i believe that unlike the game ruling in general. we cannot create Normal Monster that past 3000 stat. is long-time tradition that the strongest normal monster is be and only be BEUD

is secondary typings like Pendulum or Tuner is allowed?

Moltenswimmer

FIRE / Level 4 / Fiend / Normal

A rather tame residents of Hell. like to spent their time swimming in boiling tears of the dammed.

ATK 1500 / DEF 200

Pyro-Type

To be fair, we just follow that tradition out of flavor; until Konami says "funk BEWD's flavor text; we're making Vanillas that hit 3000 and more ATK, plus Level 9+". Let's see where that goes.

I'll assume you can make secondary subtypes; just has to be vanilla.

====

Mrs. Volcano

Level 4 | FIRE | Pyro | Normal

1800/1600

Even more volatile than her lover, this hot-tempered enchantress unleashes a surge of molten lava to melt those she dislikes.

====

"Gouki" monster

• 4 weeks later...

Herald of the World Chalice

Level 4 - LIGHT - Psychic/Normal - ATK/1600 DEF/1300

Looked up to by all, he has helped destroy more Mekkstrosities than he can count. He leads with pride and respect, and loves his people.

(IDK very much about them yet. How'd I do?)

=====

"World Chalice" monster

(Let's keep it going shall we?)

I mean, they already got a Level 4 in Beckoned, but works well enough. Might as well extend it a bit to have a dual thing

Wished by the World Chalice

Level 3 | WIND | Spellcaster | Normal

1400/1400

With the power to develop alliances at will, she has made a contract with the Mekk-marinas to help protect both their worlds from the invading Mekkstrocities and Mekk-knights.

(So yeah, we get a Mekk archetype that is actually linked in a good way; Link pun not intended, but...)

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/334071-archetype-game/page-91?p=7037905&do=findComment&comment=7037905

(In the event that I get time to flesh this out.)

==========

Let's do another one, shall we?

("World Chalice")

Well, since you introduced a new Mekk group, I may as well explain them a bit more.

====

Wanted for the World Chalice

Level 2 - DARK - Fiend/Normal - ATK/800 DEF/1000

He has spent most of his life locked up in prison. But, when the world was in danger, the Mekk-marinas paid his bail so they could have his assistance in the war. Now, he is looked up to by most as a fearsome warrior.

=====

I really like this chain. Let's continue.

"World Chalice" monster

To be fair, we kinda already fleshed out all the Attributes (WATER / FIRE / EARTH already existed with Crowned/Chosen/Beckoned; you did the Chaos duo with Herald and Wanted and I made a WIND member with Wished, though I'm not fond of the name itself.)

IDK, let's see what else can be done (and suppose now I have to make them focus properly). To be fair, Mekkmarinas are based on marine mammals and stuff (and those are usually docile), as opposed to Crawlers (insects) and Jackknights (Psychic/Machine-esque) which have no soul.

=========

Enlightened by the World Chalice

Level 5 | LIGHT | Warrior | Normal

2100/1800

The constant clashing between the World Chalice and the various Mekkstrocities and Mekknights that terrorized the land has molded this leader into a formidable commander. Having seen a great deal of conflict over many eons, he is considered the greatest hero in all of the World Chalice and the most knowledge in defeating the invading forces. 

Oh yay, we're going into Level 5 and 6 territory now, but might as well since some of the World Legacies are high Level too.

=========

Doing Konami's job for them is cool, but...let's deviate a little bit.

Zombie monster

DARK

Zombyra, the Awakened

Level 1 - DARK - Zombie/Normal - ATK/300 DEF/0

She was a poor girl who lived in poverty. But, an evil wizard cast a spell on her body in an effort to bring her back to her parents. What they got was not what they wanted, so they sent her to wander the streets of hell.

(Wow, that was dark. Pun not intended, but still...)

=====

Side note: Sakura, can these be put into the AGM Generics Thread?

====

Up Next:

Zombie

LIGHT

Even if we wanted to, World Chalices are Link-based and we all know how adamant Draco, Nyx and ChampionZero are with their anti-VRAINS/Links stuff, ESPECIALLY the latter when we tried to add Cyberses and stuff that didn't specify the Main/Extra Monster Zone. Also the little argument that required me to keep Draco in line pertaining to him being overbearing in CC. 

(Zombyra can be, but the World Chalice stuff, no.)

====

Jolly Bone Rocker

Level 3 | LIGHT | Zombie | Normal

1600/0

Dis bad boy's dead in form, but he ain't dead when it comes to rippin' sick beats like it's da norm!

(Something about "Killer Bee" rapping sounds less bad now)

====

Furry Fox Rocker

(Yeah, do whatever you want with this one.)

• 8 months later...

Considering I already made a card called Furry Fox Rocker in the Xyz game (I probably forgot about that), going to modify the name slightly. 

Furry Fox Rockstar (yup, it's different enough but still same)
Level 4 | WIND | Beast-Warrior | Normal
1500/1400
Rockin' out is his life.
Eloquent words stunning the audience like a knife.
With years of experience to go
Until he gets his first sold-out show.

Here you go, @ (whenever you get this).

Vanilla for a VRAINS era Deck.

(You can pick whatever)

Salamangreat Angry Beaver

FIRE/Level 4/Ciberse/Normal/1700/1000

In order to gain strength, this beaver trained very hard with the Salamangreats and gained a big fiery battle aura.

Next: Make a Normal monster with higher level, ATK and DEF than Blue-eyes White Dragon.

darkness_dracore_by_xstutzx-dcg9jmu.jpg

card drawn art by me ;)

Darkness Dracore [dark_by_xstutzx-dcfyvws.png]

cg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.pngcg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.pngcg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.pngcg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.pngcg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.pngcg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.pngcg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.pngcg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.pngcg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.pngcg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.png

[ Dragon ]

This enormous primodial dragon is the size of the divines. This evil was buried an eternity under the crust of the earth, but has now finally awoken from its slumber. Not even the Blue-Eyes White Dragon could match its raw size and power.

ATK/ 3400    DEF/ 2800

==========

Make a useful normal "Harpie" monster the deck could benefit from; do not go over 1900 ATK. 

Harpie Vanguard

Level 4 | WIND | Winged Beast | Normal

1800/1200

The elite troops sent to the frontlines by order of the Harpie Queen, they mercilessly annihilate their enemies in a flurry of razor-sharp feathers.

If you really need to run Rescue Rabbit in Harpies now and don't want to bother with the OG Harpie Lady, here's a replacement so you can run #1 instead. 

Pendulum Tuner

Barriergator

Level 3 | WATER | Reptile | Pendulum | Tuner | Normal

Pendulum Effect: Synchro Summons cannot be negated. If a Synchro monster is destroyed by battle: your opponent discards 1 card. If a Tuner is destroyed: Special Summon this monster. (3/3)

Lore: A large alligator that spends its time lying along a river, that just happens to be on the border between two warring nations. Any armies that wish to cross have to face its wrath.

1000/1000

Next: DARK Aqua

Slime Ranger

Level 4 | WATER | Aqua | Normal

1800/1200

Created from a lab accident involving giving inanimate substances powers, this amorphous being can instantly regenerate itself and pilot a giant robot. Evildoers, beware!

(This is what happens when you try to give Humanoid Slime the same powers as a Power Ranger... Also flavor text is terrible, but I'm meh at writing them.)

Let's do a Beast one next (not that they're becoming meta anytime soon...)

The Mole Rat with no Clothes

Earth | EARTH | Level 2 | Beast | Normal

A legend from long ago, with many conflicting stories. Some say he was the greatest spy of his generation, at least among his own kind. Others call him a pop sensation. Most wonder what makes a mole rat being naked so unusual, considering his species isn't known for their clothes.

100/1000

Kim Possible's gonna sue

Next: A Vanilla based on a Signer Dragon

Archived