Make a Normal Monster Game

xlArisenRoselx

In this case, you just arbitrarily decide a theme on your own because if user doesn't show up for an extended period of time, the game is stuck where it is. 

So...let's just redo the Buster Blader one because I had an idea for it, but didn't post.

Reincarnated Buster Dragon

Level 8 | LIGHT | Dragon | Normal

1200/2800

Purified from the darkness of its own heart after the battle with Buster Blader, it now travels with its companion on a never-ending quest for redemption.

As far as storyline goes, let's assume that Buster Dragon became that dark form you see in the Synchro and after Karma / Fusion, its purified form is now this one. And at some point, it becomes ascended

(I posted the linked one on YCM somewhere; likely in the Synchro game, but gotta look)

"Valkyrie" or "Ninja" monster

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Not that actual Nordics really care about this one, but it's something they can tinker with, I guess)

Nordic Draugr of Hel

Level 4 | DARK | Zombie | Normal

2000/0

The violent spirits of fallen warriors not taken to Valhalla or Fólkvangr, these revenants roam the earth in the prelude to Ragnarök.

(I'm not digging into Norse myths beyond this, so...yeah. Technically, it's inaccurate since you gotta go to either of them according to the stories, but I suppose you can figure out something.)

Let's make a "Ninja" monster

(Though take into consideration that by name, it will get access to the Ninjutsu Art stuff)

First it is accurate as the norse said if you died a coward you woUldale go to Hel

Ninja of the Morning Star
Level 4 warrior light
2000/1500
Lore:A powerful ninja with the ability to use light as a weapon. His power makes him a great asset on the battlefield.

Evil Hero Infernus Gazer

Well, I suppose that's some relief to know that I didn't screw over mythology due to laziness...

Evil HERO Infernus Gazer

Level 4 | DARK | Fiend | Normal

1600/1400

A hero corrupted by his master's desires for darkness, he shoots down all in his path with a single blast.

Vanilla counterpart of an existing Effect Monster

Datatron

DARK | Level 2 | Machine | Tuner | Normal

A computer designed to store the information of the whole universe, for tax purposesm which backfired when it became evil. It now seeks revenge on its creators with its unlimited knowledge, using it's Data-Byte attack.

800/800

Next: Crusader Knight

D/D Successor Reiji

Level 7 | DARK | Fiend | Pendulum | Normal

Scale 0

2400/2500

PE: You can destroy this card and 1 other card in the Pendulum Zone; place 2 face-up "D/D" Pendulum Monsters from your Extra Deck in your Pendulum Zone, except "D/D Successor Reiji". You can only use the Pendulum effect of "D/D Successor Reiji" once per turn.

ME: Inheriting the souls of his comrades after the great purge, he solemnly swears to one day return them to their former glory. All those who stood against him shall now face judgment. 

Guess what "great purge" refers to... 

"Lunalight" vanilla

Morphtronic Repairer Kid

Level 4 | EARTH | Machine | Normal

1300/1500

Not looking back

Not giving up

Not letting go

I'll keep on fighting for the ones who I care about a lot, although the dream is pretty far away.

I'm gonna find my own way, and take a chance on today.

(I totally didn't rip off "Reach for the Stars" and adapt it for Rua/Leo.)

====

Level 8 Vanilla

Green-Eyes Bonfire Dragon

​★​★​★​★​★​★​★​★

FIRE

Wyrm/Normal

ATK 2500

DEF 3000

Fighting for justice is this dragon's way of living.

There is a fight with no future.

Where when you lose, you lose everything.

This dragon fights for that future.

A mini version of Phantasm Spiral Dragon.

Lunalight Sabre Tooth

Attack Points: 2400

Defense Points: 2200

Level 7

Beast-Warrior/Pendulum

Pendulum Scale: 3

Pendulum Effect: You can Special Summon 1 "Lunalight Sabre Tooth" from your hand or Extra Deck. You must have a "Lunalight" monster in your other Pendulum Zone to activate this effect. You can only use this effect of "Lunalight Sabre Tooth" once per turn.

Card Lore: The ancestors of all Lunalights, this great beast was extinct before Kozaky accidentally revived it. These ancient terrors now roam the world once again, looking for beasts to match their strength.

Sorry, didn't see this page. XD

Phantasm Baby Dragon

Attack Points: 1600

Defense Points: 1000

Level 4

Wyrm

Water

After its ferocious attack, the Phantasm Spiral Dragon wiped them out the Atlanteans, who were weakened from a Civil War. Centuries later, it was found and murdered by the prince of Atlantis. Its child was enraged and now hunts down the prince, seeking vengeance for its father.

(This card's name is always treated as "Phantasm Spiral Dragon")

"Crimson Magician"

Crimson Magician

Level 7 | FIRE | Spellcaster | Normal

A wielder of magicks most potent, banished from his coven for experimenting with powers beyond mortal ken. He now wanders the earth, protecting those whose paths cross his from eldritch horrors no others dare face.

2500/2100

Next: "Parallel Parasite".

Parallel Parasite

Level 3 | DARK | Fiend | Normal/Tuner

1700 / 0

This parasitic entity from another dimension subsists off other creatures' life force, latching on to them when they least expect it. It's very easy to destroy in the wild, but once it latches on, it never lets go.

A normal monster with 0 ATK

(The) Great Leviathan

Level 8 | DARK | Reptile | Normal

3000/3000

Unleashed after 10,000 years by a selfish man's desire, it took the great heroes the power of miracles to reseal this beast into the earth from whence it came about.

Reminder that the BEWD rule on Vanillas is just a fan convention because of Kaiba; it's not hard set in stone. But yeah, you get it.

WIND Beast

• 2 weeks later...

High Technomancer Merlot

Level 7 | DARK | Cyberse | Normal

2600/1500

A high-performance droid designed by the Ignises of the Cyberse World, its intended purpose has now been shifted towards mass expansion of the wine industry. People now wonder if their jobs are being replaced with AI.

(Not like they'd actually do it though, but figure out something.)

Let's do another "Inpachi" monster

https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Inpachi_(series)

Full-Metal Inpachi

Level 5 | EARTH | Machine | Normal

1900 / 2300

The body of the enigmatic Inpachi has once again been augmented with Dark World technology. It now stands tall in its former glory, with no worry of burning out again.

(Basically, a continuation of Woodborg Inpachi, now made into a full-on robot resembling the original Inpachi.)

Spirit of the Mountain

Full-Metal Inpachi

Level 5 | EARTH | Machine | Normal

1900 / 2300

The body of the enigmatic Inpachi has once again been augmented with Dark World technology. It now stands tall in its former glory, with no worry of burning out again.

(Basically, a continuation of Woodborg Inpachi, now made into a full-on robot.)

Spirit of the Mountain

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_of_the_Mountain

(Yeah, card already exists, albeit I suppose I can't blame you because it's never been released outside OCG and old as hell.)

But...let's assume the thing doesn't exist.

Spirit of the Mountain

Level 4 | EARTH | Spellcaster | Normal

1300/1800

An elderly magician who raises mountains with a single blow of his flute.

"Trickstar" vanilla

Spirit of the Mountain

LIGHT

Level 5

2200/2200

Rock/Normal/Tuner

Legends says that a man had once lived on the site of where this mountain now stands. Locals say that his spiritual energy alone erected this mountain as a symbol of the great powers he possessed.

-----

A normal monster version of one of the signer dragons from yugioh 5ds.

Ancient Sealed Fairy Dragon 

Lv. 7 LIGHT Dragon

2100/3000

The magical fields this mythical dragon inhabits are said to have healing powers beyond all imagination. Sought after for it's beauty and strength, it was sealed away for fear it would bring destruction in the wrong hands.

Yes I changed the name a bit and referenced the banning of it. I don't care.

Now I'll just do the other one too.

Trickstar Budrose

Lv. 3 LIGHT Fairy

1300/1200

"Roses are red, violets are blue.

Angels are pure, and I will be too."

While we're on the subject of anime decks, someone make a Normal Borrel monster

Archived