Make a Normal Monster Game

xlArisenRoselx

Venomous Aspigator

DARK - Level 4 - Reptile - 2000/900

A result of terrifying genetic experimentation, this 25-foot monster is half alligator, half aspic viper! Not only does it retain the powerful bite force of the armored reptile, but the prey it fails to finish off is marked with a poisonous tracking agent that assures the wound will never heal.

Make a monster that functions for 3 or more consistency cards simultaneously. For example, a Level 7 (Sacred Sword) DARK (Allure) Archfiend (searchable by Heiress).

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dark Crystal Dragon
DARK- Level 8- Dragon/Tuner- 0/4000
The dark powers held by this dragon were so terrifying, he was sealed away in a huge crystal! Now fused with the crystal, he has become immobile, but holds an impenetrable defense. Legend says that one day, a brave adventurer will break the crystal and unearth the dragon`s true might.
This is a target for Allure of Darkness, Cards of Consonance and Trade-In, Exodias have fun.

Make a non-WATER Sea Serpent next.

Shaddoll Warrioress

DARK - Level 2 - Spellcaster/Normal - 1000/1200

A brave and feared fighter, she has the ability to take over the toughest of foes and use them as her armor through the use of puppet strings. She has defeated many a foe this way, but soon, she will meet a terrible fate due to her actions...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case u couldn't tell. its supposed to be based off El Shaddol Construct.

Up Next:

A monster that gives some more lore/insight to an existing Konami archetype.

Gem-Knight Marble

Rock

Level 1 - 800 / 600

Many will look upon this little stone-boy and think small of him. However, little know that, when all the other great warriors, his great family, have fallen, it will be he that continues the legendary memory, history, and legend of an order that strives for peace and all things noble. He doesn't know much now, but soon, he will face a task most noble, and fulfill it diligently.

1 monster that has the word "egg" in its lore.

Interesting guidelines! I'll see what I can do...

Ar'Stalah, Princess of Poultry

Level 3

EARTH

Spellcaster

A mysterious girl who hatched from an egg. She has an abnormal control over chickens, and is a force to be reckoned with.

1200/1200

Next card: A monster with the name of a bird in its name (hawk, eagle, sparrow, etc.)

Supreme Turkey

FIRE

Winged Beast

Level 3 - 1500 / 1800

Armed with sharp talons and mighty wings, it is said that the most fearful thing about this flightless bird is itself; none who eat it ever wake up.

1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster that resembles a Porcupine.

Red-Eyes Blaze Dragon

DARK - Level 4 - Dragon/Effect - 1700/1300

Dis bad dragon may be tiny, but don't let 'em fool ya! His firepower will burn ya to ashes in a heartbeat, and he won't feel any remorse 'bout it eitha!

(I know my Joey impression sucks)

============================

Up Next: 

A "Blue-Eyes" monster whose card text has Kaiba describing it.

That's kind of difficult; as far as I know, Kaiba only describes cards that actually exist, but I can just use quotes describing the good old original:

Blue-Eyes Heart! Dragon

LIGHT

Dragon

Level 8 - 3000 / 3000

I've always believed that Duel Monsters was a game of sheer power, but Yugi claims that the cards have a heart. It sounds crazy I know. But could Yugi be right? Is there really a heart of the cards that can affect the outcome of a Duel?

Source - Episode 008, YuGiOh! Anime

1 "(Insert color here)-Eyes (Insert color here) Dragon" monster

Jade-Eyes Gold Dragon

EARTH - Level 8 - Dragon/Tuner - 1500/3400

Believed by many to just be a statue, this dragon wakes when the master of the land it rests upon is in great duress. Mind you, its loyalty is to the current master of the land, not its rightful owner!

A monster that, without being a member of any existing archetype, can take advantage of support for multiple archetypes.

Nasty Jam

DARK

Aqua / Tuner

Level 1 - 1000 / 200

Ew! The nastiest of all nasties, this little evil slob is out to destroy the world for allowing dirt and grime to get all mixed with his once beautiful jelly-body. There's not much we can do for him now, but remember: keep your slimes clean!

(Level 1 Tuner for Level 1 engines, DARK for DARK engines, Aqua for Mermails and such.)

Any monster, any way you like.

Ancient Gear Rustgolem

Level 5 | EARTH | Machine

ATK: 0 DEF: 2950

Once a great mechanical titan that stood above all others, a powerful Acid Rain spell rendered its gears broken and immovable. Though a near-lifeless husk, its armor remains unbreakable, and all that's left of its former glory. 

Well that was sad. On a side note, I actually looked it up and there are no normal monsters with 2950 DEF. There are Normal Monsters with 3000 DEF, and Normal monsters with 2950 ATK, but my Rustgolem sits all alone with his 2950 DEF. 

Anyways, let's return Elemental Heroes to their roots; make an E-HERO normal monster. 

Elemental HERO Blindeyes

DARK

Warrior

Level 3 - 1800 / 0

This deadly Elemental HERO is the master of the shadows and the dark. Shrouding her enemies with the Veil of Blindness, she moves silently and and takes monsters by surprise.

1 monster related to the moon in some way.

Reject Robot

LIGHT

Level 6

Machine

After nearly destroying his home, this little robot was sent to the moon as punishment. Every day, he looks back down on Earth, wishing for a chance to make things right.

0/2800

(This card's a Portal reference, by the way.)

Next Card: A monster that references Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL in some way or another

Number Wizard

LIGHT

Spellcaster

Level 4 - 1900 / 1400

This magician has been recently tasked with retrieving the lost Number monsters, and will readily provide herself as Material for the allied Numbers or, if the situation arises, to blast them away herself with powerful magic and incantations.

1 monster that has a text similar to the Wattaildragon.

• 2 weeks later...

1 monster that has a text similar to the Wattaildragon.

I'll give it a try since no one else has.

Outlaw Knight

EARTH / Warrior / Level 4 / ATK 2000 / DEF 0

A royal knight who could not turn a blind eye to the Royal Oppression and subsequently betrayed the emperor by providing intel to the United Resistance. He was discovered before the Huge Revolution would occur and a bounty was put on his head. However, no mercenaries went after him because the 2,000 coins reward does not justify the danger of facing this mighty warrior.

Next: a robot / magical golem / weapon / etc. described by another existing Yugioh monster

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry, but I do not understand what you are trying to accomplish with that statement. How can someone make a card custom-made that is described by an already existent YGO card?

Something like MtG or Duel Master cards, where the flavor text is a quote regarding the character/monster, said by another character. 

Or for a YGO example, Mechanicalchaser is mentioned to be an underling of Machine King, or Woodborg Inpachi's text mentions Kozaky.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll do it-I think I know what Kevintriedge is asking for at any rate. 

Ally_of_Justice_Dewloren.png

Ally of Justice Dewloren

DARK/Machine-Type Tuner Effect Monster/Level 3/100 ATK/2000 DEF

Lore: Not to be outdone by Claiomh Solais, the Ice Barrier Generals sought to turn the Genex's tech to their own ends. When Dewloren's demise was near due to the inability to handle their rampaging Ice Dragons, General Gantala fashioned a new shell of steel for the wounded Tiger King. While it does not possess the power it once had, Dewloren's durability helped many of the Ice Barrier army in times of great crisis to fight another day.

NEXT UP: 

Can we get away with Pendulum Vanillas? Regardless, I'd like a starter vanilla that foreshadows the tragic Dragon Horn Hunter/Dragon Core Hexer story, Pendulum or no. So long as its Level 4, the rest is up to you.

The Tainted Dragon

Level 4 | DARK | Dragon/Pendulum

Scale 7

2000 / 1300

Pendulum Effect: If your Normal Monster battles an opponent's monster, your opponent takes double the normal battle damage. If a Normal Monster you control would be destroyed by battle, you can destroy this card instead.

Lore: A race of dragons whose horns are said to have miraculous healing properties. However, it is also said that a terrible curse befalls any who attempt to harvest their horns... in ancient times, this curse was called "dragontaint".

Next: A high-level Cyberse normal monster

you knew I had to do it to you

Firewall_Oscillatron_Dragon_II.png

DARK/Cyberse-Type Pendulum Normal Monster/Level 7/2500 ATK/2000 DEF

Scales: 4/4

Pendulum Lore: Increase the Link Rating of all Link Monsters on the field or in the GY by 1. Once per turn, if you have no card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can target cards on the field that Link Monsters point to, up to the number of monsters on the field with 2300 or more ATK; return them to the hand, then if you returned a "Code Talker" monster this way, Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone.

Lore:  A reincarnated version of a mighty electronic dragon that fiercely guards cybernetic space. There was information on it, but most of it was lost to a virus.

NEXT UP: 

A Normal Monster for a Duel Terminal Archetype that doesn't have one currently (full list of the Duel Terminal Archetypes that DO is below). Pendulum tie-ins are accepted.

[spoiler=Full List of Normal Monster-holding DT Archetypes]
Mist Valley
Ally of Justice
Genex
Flamvell
X-Saber
Gem-Knights
Evilswarm
Qli
World Chalice
Mekk-Knights
Guardragons