o_smily

o_smily

Cannot be used in a Duel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:29 AM
  • Discord:Osmily#7336

I'm sorry, but I do not understand what you are trying to accomplish with that statement. How can someone make a card custom-made that is described by an already existent YGO card?

Arcadia warlic

Arcadia warlic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:40 AM
  • Discord:warlic#6223

Certain normal monsters refer to other beings in their text, such as Mechanicalchaser.

kevintriedge

kevintriedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
    Last Visit Feb 01 2019 09:54 AM

I'm sorry, but I do not understand what you are trying to accomplish with that statement. How can someone make a card custom-made that is described by an already existent YGO card?

Something like MtG or Duel Master cards, where the flavor text is a quote regarding the character/monster, said by another character. 

Or for a YGO example, Mechanicalchaser is mentioned to be an underling of Machine King, or Woodborg Inpachi's text mentions Kozaky.

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:08 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

I'll do it-I think I know what Kevintriedge is asking for at any rate. 

Ally_of_Justice_Dewloren.png

Ally of Justice Dewloren

DARK/Machine-Type Tuner Effect Monster/Level 3/100 ATK/2000 DEF

Lore: Not to be outdone by Claiomh Solais, the Ice Barrier Generals sought to turn the Genex's tech to their own ends. When Dewloren's demise was near due to the inability to handle their rampaging Ice Dragons, General Gantala fashioned a new shell of steel for the wounded Tiger King. While it does not possess the power it once had, Dewloren's durability helped many of the Ice Barrier army in times of great crisis to fight another day.

NEXT UP: 

Can we get away with Pendulum Vanillas? Regardless, I'd like a starter vanilla that foreshadows the tragic Dragon Horn Hunter/Dragon Core Hexer story, Pendulum or no. So long as its Level 4, the rest is up to you.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

8bit Moonside

8bit Moonside

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
    Last Visit Feb 14 2019 08:11 PM

The Tainted Dragon

Level 4 | DARK | Dragon/Pendulum

Scale 7

2000 / 1300

Pendulum Effect: If your Normal Monster battles an opponent's monster, your opponent takes double the normal battle damage. If a Normal Monster you control would be destroyed by battle, you can destroy this card instead.

Lore: A race of dragons whose horns are said to have miraculous healing properties. However, it is also said that a terrible curse befalls any who attempt to harvest their horns... in ancient times, this curse was called "dragontaint".

Next: A high-level Cyberse normal monster

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

you knew I had to do it to you

Firewall_Oscillatron_Dragon_II.png

DARK/Cyberse-Type Pendulum Normal Monster/Level 7/2500 ATK/2000 DEF

Scales: 4/4

Pendulum Lore: Increase the Link Rating of all Link Monsters on the field or in the GY by 1. Once per turn, if you have no card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can target cards on the field that Link Monsters point to, up to the number of monsters on the field with 2300 or more ATK; return them to the hand, then if you returned a "Code Talker" monster this way, Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone.

Lore:  A reincarnated version of a mighty electronic dragon that fiercely guards cybernetic space. There was information on it, but most of it was lost to a virus.

NEXT UP: 

A Normal Monster for a Duel Terminal Archetype that doesn't have one currently (full list of the Duel Terminal Archetypes that DO is below). Pendulum tie-ins are accepted.

Full List of Normal Monster-holding DT Archetypes

The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

Whoops, forgot to mention - Ice Barriers, considering the new Dewloren I placed there, are still included for you to use for this challenge. Didn't want any complications erupting between how my new A.O.J. Dewloren is regarded in this instance.

Posted Image

And remember kids...

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,747 posts
    Last Visit 57 minutes ago
Elder of the Ice Barrier
WATER - Level 2 - Aqua/Tuner - 200/2000
Responsible for keeping the mighty Dragons of the Ice Barrier sealed, the elder's wisdom is taken into account on all manners. The mighty fortress itself follows his command.

Whatever you make, make sure to name it "Limping Champion of the Grand Palabyrinth"
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users