• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Toasty77

Toasty77

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi i am new to this and i love WW1 and WW2 so i decided to make a WW2 TCG hope you enjoy here is my first card

vrRtfqY.jpg

F3hC93K.jpg

Toasty77

Toasty77

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Umm im not sure if the card is showing because it does not look to be showing for me. if not can someone please tell me how to properly upload a card.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Super Moderators
  • 36,071 posts
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

The automatic upload function has been broken since March 2016; normally you'd be fine with just left-clicking in the cardmaker and pasting the code here. Until we fix it (that is, whenever our admin shows up), just reupload it to Imgur or another image host.

It sucks, but there's not much we can do about it.

=====

Anyway, welcome to YCM.

I'm going to assume that you are going to be frequenting Custom Cards a fair bit, so please look at the rules for that section before you go further; same with any general site rules.

If you have questions about stuff in there, ask me for clarification. (I'm the lone CC moderator at this time, so yeah, anything pertaining to section policies in there, bring it up with me.)

With that said, enjoy your stay and have fun.

You'll be here for a while.

Signature Stuff
Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Member Card 2017
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

wLei5mJ.png

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931 (Jason)

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users