Evil Hero Grand Neos[Written]

Freedragon

Evil Hero Grand Neos

Dark/LV8

Fiend/Fusion/Effect

"Evil Hero Neos"+"Neo-Spacian Grand Mole"

Must be Special Summoned with "Dark Fusion" cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card is also treated as a Rock-Type. At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles an opponents monster: You can Return all monster's your opponent controls to the deck, and inflict Damage equal to the combined monster's ATK.

3000 ATK 2500 DEF

update

Evil Hero Grand Neos

Dark/LV8

Fiend/Fusion/Effect

"Evil Hero Neos"+"Neo-Spacian Grand Mole"

Must be Special Summoned with "Dark Fusion" cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card is also treated as a Rock-Type. At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles an opponents monster: You can Return all monster's your opponent controls to the deck, and inflict Damage equal to the Attacked or attacking monster's ATK.

3000 ATK 2500 DEF

You may want to link Evil HERO Neos; I sort of remember what it does, but other users may not.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/366353-evil-hero-neos-written/

That being said, I do have my concerns about this card's bouncing effect coupled with the burn damage. More often than not, it'll result in an OTK or near it thereof (if not outright burning on its own, and then using other monsters to deliver the rest). That, and not to mention Dark Fusion protecting it from getting hit too much; though to be fair, you do have to ladder from Evil HERO Neos in the first place (but as mentioned back then, summon conditions are far too generic on that).

Just because non-targeting removal exists (including backrow), it does not mean you should be designing something that can bounce an entire field and burn for game on its own. If you remove the burn, then card would be manageable and still retains its resemblance to Grand Neos. I suppose you can try halving the damage, but that is still iffy (or just set it to a fixed damage amount per monster).

Ultimately, the decision is yours as to what to do, but yeah.

===

And yes, you should bump when stuff gets updated; otherwise we're going to grade it from the last time.

If read evil neos correctly its a contact fusion that dumps from the deck so basically you would be able to summon it 95% of the times at the time you want, that being said boucing back and massive burning is indeed too much, considering you need mole and dark fusion only. If i may suggest something to balance the card how about bouncing the monsters but only burn for the monster with the highest ATK, still powerfull and considering the bouncing is far more relevant than the burn doesnt lose its purpose, there may be even room for some kind of (balanced) floating effect.

Well, its revised version is sending Neos from hand/field and milling another Fiend from the Deck to GY, so I suppose that was an improvement on the old version. (Think he updated it sometime after I made that post)

But yeah, burning for the highest ATK instead of the total amount should be fair enough. Iffy on the floating effect though, but it'll depend on what he chooses to do with the burn here. 

Well, its revised version is sending Neos from hand/field and milling another Fiend from the Deck to GY, so I suppose that was an improvement on the old version. (Think he updated it sometime after I made that post)

But yeah, burning for the highest ATK instead of the total amount should be fair enough. Iffy on the floating effect though, but it'll depend on what he chooses to do with the burn here. 

I thought i returns to hand, i missed that line asuming it was a literal upgrade of grand mole this changes some things, may include face up monsters, seems realy unfair to not been able to play even defensively. This can also make some problems with the current text, i asume at the start of damage step the monsters gets flipped the shuffled back, however what happens when the whole board is set; just 1 would be flipped, all gets shuffled back (without knowing what they were). It contradicts rulings (and is purpose) i think due to the card having to burn for all monsters but still you had no information and should not have prove of what was set.

At the time I graded it, card did return to the hand and a massive version of Grand Mole with burn. He may have edited it sometime after my initial reply and when he went offline (2 hour difference) and I didn't notice the changes here. As it stands right now, it's far more potent than it was at the time. 

But yeah, face-down monsters are a concern because you cannot confirm what was sent back and thus the damage cannot be applied. Grand Mole can bounce face-downs, but that's it; no burning involved. Face-up monsters would solve the issue of what becomes the burner for its effect, however it really relies on the user fixing it.  

Archived