ANY YOU OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER FREE RP?

Jeroukoo

Felt nostalgic and stumbled upon this website again. Back in the day I was a frequent role player (Somewhere between 7 and 10 years ago??) when there wasn't the restriction on how much you could post/ your posting style. I'm just curious if they're are any old relics like myself who still use this site. I don't intend to use this site ever again, and I don't mean that to offend, but I kinda just grew out of this stuff.

tldr; any people from back when the site looked like a creatmybb page still here?

Thanks for reading,

Jeroukoo

EDIT: read my profile and saw that it's been 9 years lmao

Wow it's been days since I've seen that old club banner. Still here lurking and occasionally rping tho yeah. Never did too much before the advanced clause but I remember the time before it.

Don't remember you as clearly which is sad given I'm sure I knew who you were back in the day.

Were you in 820?  Jesus Christ, I'm old and you're old too what the funk.  TBH I don't recognize your name at all but that banner says enough.  And yeah, I remember old free rps.  It was a hot mess but it was fun.  It's still fun now but its a bit more organized.

I used to love the old RP system, it does feel nostalgic. Time to evolve and write better, I guess.

But it was such a chaotic mess.  It was completely unorthodox, unorganized, and just all over the place.  But, that's what made it fun I guess.  OOC's inside of funking IC threads.  Thinking about it now that's funny as funk.

Archived