[Legend Duelist 2] Bandit Keith Cards

More on the way!

news_data_201709140307-9_iRaV4VKLWR25Ul0

DP19-JP014 BM-4 Bomb Spider
Level 4 DARK Machine Effect Monster
LV4 1400/2200
You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 DARK Machine monster you control and 1 face-up card your opponent controls; destroy them.
(2) If a monster you control whose original Attribute and Type are DARK and Machine destroys a monster(s) your opponent controls and sends it to the GY either by battle or with its own effect: You can inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that destroyed monster’s original ATK in the GY.

DP19-JP015 Desperado Revolver Dragon / Desperado Barrel Dragon
Level 8 DARK Machine Effect Monster
ATK 2800
DEF 2200
(1) If a DARK Machine monster you control is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) Once per turn, during the Battle Phase: You can flip 3 coins, and destroy face-up monsters up to the number of heads. If all 3 were heads, draw 1 card. This card cannot attack during the turn you activate this effect.
(3) If this card is sent to the GY: You can add 1 Level 7 or lower monster whose effect involves coin flips from your Deck to your hand.

DP19-JP017 Gun Cannon Shot
Continuous Trap Card
(1) Once per turn, if an effect involving coin flips is activated: Apply these effects equal to the number of heads.
• 1+: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent.
• 2+: Destroy 1 card your opponent controls.
• 3+: Look at your opponent’s hand, and if you do, discard 1 card from there.
(2) When an effect involving 2 or more coin flips is activated: You can banish this card from your GY; treat the result of all of those coin flips as heads.

Woooow what?! A card that searches coin flip monsters? That's interesting enough by itself. The Special Summon of a 2800 monster that easily also makes me want to put it in some DARK Machine Decks for that alone.

Gun Cannon Shot is actually amazing for that last effect, you can ACTUALLY make coin flips work for Barrel Dragon. I never thought I would see the day.

The Launcher Spider retrain is now an actual Launcher for the new Barrel Dragon, nice.

Then Barrel Dragon can virtually search any coin flip monster in the game except itself, which is plenty.

I can see how valuable the Trap can be. You just Magic Planter one of them and then with the second one, you make sure this Barrel Dragon pulls 3 heads and draws you 4 cards in that combo. Glad to see the coin flips do something even when less than ideal, but really do reward the lucky ones that hit jackpot.

Magic Planter could work even more so because the deck would like running Lucky Chance for extra draws.

Really solid support, damn. When reading Launcher Spider my first thought were Black Salvo and R-Genex Crusher, then the Barrel Dragon reminded me of Meklord Wisel, which has a similar condition; maybe they can work well with those cards. Too bad Dragonic Diagram is already gone in OCG, so you won't be able to destroy a DARK/Machine from hand.

The searching range of Barrel Dragon is really sweet, and you can just trigger it by milling and, and I don't see any hard OPT in there so triggering multiples is a possibility.

The Trap card looks fun, too. Sucks that it's more effective on effects with 2+ flips, but it's still welcomed support for coin flip effects.

Of course, I appreciate the new effects these cards introduce, for card-making purposes, like the "whose effects involve X" searching.

All of these are good.

Bomb Spider is just a generically good card with the ability to deal chip/decent damage in certain situations. It's an Exiled Force-like, so not gonna be awful.

Desperado Barrel Dragon, as a boss, is as good as this type of card will ever be... But the search doesn't require it to ever hit the field, so it's a matter of time until we get a good card that happens to have a coinflip for it.

The trap is great for Foolish Burial Goods.

*obligatory America joke*

Awesome! Bandit Keith is probably one of my favorite YGO characters and seeing these makes me excited. I especially love Desperado Barrel Dragon for its ability to search out coin flipping monsters and in combo with Gun Cannon Shots, it could very well become a decent powerhouse for a short period. Bomb Spider is also pretty cute. Wish it was a quick effect though.

Given how much support we got for others decks in the last DP, I hope there's more.  (Maybe an upgrade to Slot Machine that also has a 3 coin flip effect.  Makes sense.)

Konami is stupid. They could easily give good support to character's. people care about like Joey, Bandit Keith, pegasus, Mako etc As well as archtypes people want and would like to play with like Evil Heroes, Legendary Fisherman, Roids etc. 

Instead they spend millions on archtypes no one caress about and then try to force it down people's throats.

Konami is stupid. They could easily give good support to character's. people care about like Joey, Bandit Keith, pegasus, Mako etc As well as archtypes people want and would like to play with like Evil Heroes, Legendary Fisherman, Roids etc. 

Instead they spend millions on archtypes no one caress about and then try to force it down people's throats.

Not true, Blue-Eyes was meta for a while.

That way is the easiest way to please meta-sheeps, special snowflakes (which despise decks, which are meta and do not want to face their own decks often)  and those which are neither (which do not care and would play meta and non-meta), without losing out on any of these groups.

Archived