Muzzle Flash Dragon

DuelFanta

I really wanted to make it an effect monster but, it just didn't look right ya know. So i guess its just incredibly overpowerd.  Im not sure what you would use this for tho. besides just to beat things over with. Anyways I hope you Enjoy. use it on Dp or something.

[spoiler=Monster Card]v8brzA6.png?1

[spoiler=Flavor text]A Fierce Dragon with the capabillity to fire a mass of bullets so fast it creates a flash from the muzzles of it's many weapons, leaving it's enimes totally destroyed.

Alright wait.... you buffed Alexanderite Dragon, a Normal LIGHT Dragon with 2000 ATK?

I would nerf it to 2000 ATK/200 DEF, and then make it a FIRE monster it diversify the lineup of Normal Monsters.

Artwork is cool thou.. wait is that a VANGUARD trigger symbol? Almost thought you were the one that made the artwork.

Just make it Level 5, and you'll be fine stat-wise (at least it'll be Summoner's Art food and all). Either that, or yeah, just lower the stats. Attribute is technically fine, though yes, it's already taken by Alexandrite.

So, take your pick:

• Make it Level 5 and retain stats.
  • Retain its Level and lower them accordingly (-300 on both will be sufficient)

EDITITED: Thanks Sakura for the suggestion, and you as well Eshai, I made it Level 5 and decided to keep it's stats, so it's searchable by Summoner's Art now and changed its attribute to Fire to diversify the Normal card pool a little. I Also edited the artwork a little so you can see the whole image on the card.

Thanks a Bunch.

If you're making it a LV 5, then the stats should be even higher then.

2600 ATK on Frostasaurus is the best you could probably have it. That might be a bit high on the ATK so decreasing the DEF should probably balance it a bit. If you want it to synergize with FIRE monsters than 200 DEF would be good for a possible Rekindling comeback (tbh it could be limited and no one would care that much with Links having no DEF and all).

Also, what are you even using this card for?

Well, I mean...don't make normal monsters.

There's nothing you can do to a normal monster to make it much better than any other normal monster unless you specifically state what cards it functions with (no one should have to look through 5,000+ cards to find the ones you may be talking about).

It would just be nicer to discuss an effect, since there's so much to talk about in that regard. Of course, if it's just a "target/destroy" effect, then it's....boring, but I think you understand.

Basically, if it's not broken, don't fix it. Level 5 FIRE Dragon-Type monsters already exist, so there's not much of a reason for this one too as well. I mean, there has to be some kind of effect for it.

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse, and everyone else has already said this. Normal Monsters can work in like, Battle Packs, but those require 70+ other cards.

Archived