[MANGA] D/D/D/D Superdimensional Supreme Emperor Zero Paradox

e5afcf82.jpg?resize=203%2C300&ssl=1

DDDD超次元統皇ゼロ・パラドックス Dii Dii Dii Dii Chou Jigen Touou Zero Paradox (D/D/D/D Superdimensional Supreme Emperor Zero Paradox)
Level 12
ATK 3000
DEF 3000
This card cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. This card can be Special Summoned when you Pendulum Summon a “D/D/D” monster, and the combined value of your Pendulum Scales exceeds that Level.
When this card is Special Summoned: You can destroy all other cards on the field.

--

When you can't think of any good names for your new boss monster so you just add another /D and some cliché stuff.

What does "that Level" refer to? Because your highest scale alone will always be greater than whatever you Pendulum Summon. I'll assume it means 12 (this card's level) for now. 

This probably has an undisclosed Pendulum Effect like Odd-Eyes Revolution Dragon before the actual card was revealed, so I'll suspend judgment until I know a little more. 

What does "that Level" refer to? Because your highest scale alone will always be greater than whatever you Pendulum Summon. I'll assume it means 12 (this card's level) for now. 

This probably has an undisclosed Pendulum Effect like Odd-Eyes Revolution Dragon before the actual card was revealed, so I'll suspend judgment until I know a little more. 

lol imagine if it's just a D/D version of Revolution Dragon. Discard to search a D/D monster, destroy it in your scale to summon a D/D from your GY loloolo awesome

Archived