Justice Bringer

305234.jpg

Once per turn, when a Special Summoned monster your opponent controls activates its effect, you can negate the activation.

----

I'm not actually sure this thing works how I think it works but, Discuss?

It doesn't look that bad IMO, but it's certainly not a card you can tech in every deck for the disruption. Perhaps it may shine if there ever is a relevant archetype of Level4 EARTH/Warriors that works with Ties of the Brethren. If M-X Saber Invoker didn't destroy the monster, then it could have been a funny, more splashable, 1st-turn disruption tech.

It sounds to me like a sort of "turtle strategy" sort of card, where you have to make sure your cards stay long enough to restrict your opponent and somehow don't get run over before they can stop any effects.

Sooo.... Pixie Ring?.... IDK. That card always seemed filler-ish to me despite being a Duelist Pack ultra.

It also can only negate things with bodies, and doesn't get rid of the body....

Guest BGMCANN0N

I've used this guy before when the formats were a lot... slower and free from bullshit like Twin Twisters. Basically I would use protection/disruption oriented things in the background like Safe Zone, Stumbling, Swords of Revealing Light, etc. while he rains on my opponents' parade. But because modern decks have so many outs most of the time, and it only merely negates the activation... His forgettable glory fades further in the dusty domains.

Archived