Two Car

Black Clover

Blend S

Animegataris

Dies Irae

Wake Up, Girls! Shin Shou

Other interested in stuff:

Way too many to list all, but mainly:

Code:Realize - I guess this will be my next reverse harem kind of thing if I do watch it.

Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau - It'll be on Netflix, so I'm not likely going to watch this as it airs, but for sure interested.

Just Because! - ...Why else, amirite?

Watching:
Dies Irae - It's gonna be bad and I'm gonna cry about it but I'll watch it. As long as they animate lots of Reinhard.

Kekkai - Don't like how it ended, I don't even like most of the show that much but the first ep was a 10/10. Hoping this second season is more like that.

Kino - is kino.

Ousama Game - I read parts of the LN a few years ago and it was edgy but it was the sort of thing that might benefit from an anime adaptation idk

Shoujo Shuumatsu - It's White Fox doing it. They do decent-looking anime and usually are worth following for a while at least.

UQ Holder - Too lazy to follow the manga, it didn't click for me, so maybe it works better as an anime as well.

Maybe:
Everything else.

Watching:

Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara (sheet's about to go down!)

Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-jabroni na Ken

Black Clover (Was waiting for this one for a while.)

Himouto! Umaru-chan R (Since I finished watching the first season, need to continue.)

Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara

Cinderella Girls Gekijou 2nd Season (For some reason, I watched the first season, so...)

Maybe:

Netojuu no Susume

Enmusubi no Youko-chan

3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season (Need to finish Season 1 this month or before Fall Anime season ends.)

Everything else.

Watching:

Anime-Gataris

Blend S

Just Because

Konohana Kitan

Love Live Sunshine Season 2

Shokugeki no Soma: San no Sara

Two Car

Wake Up Girls! Shin Shou

Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de aru: Yuusha no Shou

Might also watch Garo -Vanishing Line-. Though knowing me I'll never get round to watching half this stuff.

Watching;

- Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Z

- Black Clover

- Dies irae

- Juuni Taisen

Seasonal anime threads here are too dead imo, people barely bother discussing seasonal anime in them

To be fair, it's probs because people just make the one post in the thread regarding what they'll most likely watch, and then bugger off.

Ah good, I can clear up a chunk of the list in the Announcement Thread every time the new seasonal thread gets posted.

Definitely gonna watch:

Infini-T Force

Kino's Journey

Children of the Whales

The Ancient Magus' Bride

Shokugeki no Soma S3

Might watch:

Black Clover

Dia Horizon

Houseki no Kuni

Two Car

And of course I'm gonna keep watching Welcome to the Ballroom for its second cour.

My season will be like this:

Black Clover

Juuni Taisen

Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara

Konohana Kitan

Just Because!

Ousama Game the Animation

GARO -Vanishing Line-

Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou

Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Yuusha no Shou

Code:Realize - Sousei no Himegimi

Love Live! Sunshine!! 2

Himouto! Umaru-chan R

Two Car

Blend S

Mahoutsukai no Yome

Kekkai Sensen & Beyond

Anime-Gataris

Imouto sae Ireba Ii.

Net-juu no Susume

Boku no Kanojo ga Majime Sugiru Shojo jabroni na Ken

Inuyashiki

Robomasters the Animated Series

3-gatsu no Lion 2

Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara

Plus whatever else I might have missed that becomes watchable.

Dies Irae's first(zeroth) ep is out and well....you can try it but I doubt it'll make much sense to people who haven't read the VN? They adapted a prequel sidestory that was originally unlocked after reading through half the game. Also, terrible animation aside from the handsome stills of Reinhard, so at least they knew where to redirect their efforts to.

Kino's pretty good outside of some CG issues, but the directing and the charms thankfully remained (tbh you never watch Kino for the animation quality anyway). Glad for it to finally return in full glory.

Girl last tour is as comfy as I hoped, and supported with a solid OST too.

Bit disappointed in Infini-T force not looking as good in anywhere that isn't action, but seeing all my childhood heroes being around again is pretty damn cool.

With Kino's Journey I wasn't bothered at all when it was just Hermes being CG, but there were a couple shots where Kino riding him was also CG and that was a bit weird, but not terribly so. The first episode was really great, still gave that Kino's Journey vibe, and I'm excited about the Colosseum being covered again next. It was one of my favorite arcs in the original series.

• 2 weeks later...

Season has been great so far. My standouts are Net-juu no Susume, Inuyashiki and Blend S, not to mention all the amazing sequels. Shokugeki no Soma is great as always, 3-gatsu never disappoints, and the new Garo anime looks to be incredibly better than the previous one which was bad. Also Love Live is precious and will always be the best aidoru anime

Ah man, I ended up picking up a lot of shows this season.

Black Clover-If Asta's VA stops or tones back that obnoxious yelling, this should go okay.

Blood Blockade Battlefront Beyond-Solid and fun so far, just like S1.

Children of the Whales-Intrigued by the mystery in spite of the info dumps, gonna closely eye this one.

Food Wars 3-More Food Wars is always good.

Inuyashiki-This one sounded interesting, some stuff was hokey in the pilot but am also intrigued here.

Kino's Journey-Caught up with the original material and liked it enough, looks great with a modern coat of pain.

Land of the Lustrous-Interesting set-up, doesn't look bad for CG either.

March Comes in like a Lion 2-S1 was great, hoping S2 to follow.

The Ancient Magus' Bride-This one's been hyped up, been entertaining so far but not totally sure what to expect.

UQ Holder-It's okay, I wish they'd distanced themselves as a Negima sequel though. I liked the original manga for being able to be read as both a stand-alone or continuation.

Jury's still out if I pick up Girl's Last Tour or not (probably will), but I'm glad for this anime season. Perfect rebound after the lackluster summer line-up.

Anyone have seen Kujira no Kora? Is it good?

Yeah, I'd suggest picking it up. Even with some heavier exposition, I wasn't bored and I'm left wanting to see more after two episodes.

Archived