Charming Assailant <3 [Anti-Boss monster]

BatMed

charming_assailant_by_batmed-dbmscqb.png

Effect:

At the start of the Damage Step, if this card attacks an opponent's monster with 2400+ ATK: You can destroy that monster. During your opponent’s turn (Quick Effect): You can banish monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard whose total Levels equal 4; banish this card until the End Phase, and if you do, monsters your opponent with 2400+ ATK cannot attack directly this turn. You can only use this effect of “Charming Assailant” once per turn.

An cool also sexy Anti-Boss monster to help you get rid of dem big bodies, as long as you manage to keep the GY (your hand too) fresh, but that may be an issue with this card's Type and Attribute. aaaah it's actually searchable by Tour Bus To Forbidden Realms lmao XD @3 in Shiranuis?

yay/nay

Well. I like the design of this card, but it either needs a hard OPT on the first effect, or some sort of Drawback on it. The second effect is OK, not useful unless you have a deck based on that sort of thing, but can be used either way. Like I said, a OPT clause on the first effect should be all it needs. If you ask me, it's a yay

Well. I like the design of this card, but it either needs a hard OPT on the first effect, or some sort of Drawback on it. The second effect is OK, not useful unless you have a deck based on that sort of thing, but can be used either way. Like I said, a OPT clause on the first effect should be all it needs. If you ask me, it's a yay

Really, you think? I mean I was worrying about the 2nd effect more than the 1st one lol XD But tbh I really think it's fine, considering today's meta, it will be a great achievement if this card actually made it to the Battle Phase AND destroyed said boss monster (IF he wasn't immune to effect destruction of course) ...

Hol'up... should I change it to a Moon-Mirror Shield battle destroyer instead? 

Archived