Insect Garden [anime]

-kyo-

Hmm... am I missing something? Because this gives your opponent your Level 4 or lower Insects, and you take none of his/her monsters. While DNA Surgery does make all face-up monsters on the field Insect-Type, it doesn't change this card's one-sided nature.

While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent takes control of all face-up Level 4 or lower Insect-Type monsters YOU control.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Insect_Garden

would DNA surgery give your opponents monsters to you?

YES

Big NO. its only count "YOU" the user rather than indiscriminate "PLAYER"

if its really intended to work like both of you assume for it would be:

While this card is face-up: Players give control of their Insect Monsters to their opponent.

If Bait Doll could trigger or even target it for forced activation, you could do silly things with Set Rotation, but it'd still require DNA.

It'd be fun to see a duel where somebody pulled a combo like that in the anime and the other player countered the play with something like Scapegoat, saturating the field so that no more monsters could be switched over anymore.

Where is this card from anyways? It looks like something that'd appear in GX, but I don't recall it from any of the series xD

If Bait Doll could trigger or even target it for forced activation, you could do silly things with Set Rotation, but it'd still require DNA.

It'd be fun to see a duel where somebody pulled a combo like that in the anime and the other player countered the play with something like Scapegoat, saturating the field so that no more monsters could be switched over anymore.

Where is this card from anyways? It looks like something that'd appear in GX, but I don't recall it from any of the series xD

It was used by a one-off character Syrus (Sho if you're a sub watcher) dueled for the privilege of moving up to Ra Yellow. She gave him Insects so her Insect Princess could attack them and get stronger.

I guess it gives your opponents weak monsters in attack mode? Still doesn't seem to have much use unless you're attacking for big damage. And there are WAY better ways to do that.

It was used by a one-off character Syrus (Sho if you're a sub watcher) dueled for the privilege of moving up to Ra Yellow. She gave him Insects so her Insect Princess could attack them and get stronger.

I guess it gives your opponents weak monsters in attack mode? Still doesn't seem to have much use unless you're attacking for big damage. And there are WAY better ways to do that.

OHHH I remember her now xD

This card technically has a combo: Chimeratech Overdragon to give your opponent 3 Level Eaters... I've got nothing else ATM.

Archived