Charmer/Familiar-Posssessed Spell support

JoshForever

• 2 weeks later...

It just kinda feels uninvolved with the archetype(s). The problem with Charmers is that they're Flip monsters, and that mechanic is incredibly slow unless you do something like Subterrors did.

• I would rather the card give battle protection to charmers and card effect and target protection to your Special Summoned Charmers/Familiar-Possessed.
  • I would do something along the lines of Flip Effect resetting, Attribute changing, and Special Summoning, which would be more involved with the archetype. There isn't much of a way to save the card in its current form, but I could make something more involved.

Maybe something like this, but Idk Charmer/Familiar-Possessed

Spirit Charmer’s Spell-Circle

Spell - Field

Once per turn, you can declare 1 Attribute (Quick Effect): Until the end of the turn, all face-up monsters on the field become that Attribute. While you control a Spellcaster monster (Quick Effect): You can change the Battle Position of 1 monster you control to face-up or face-down Defense Position, and if you do, you can Special Summon 1 Spellcaster “Charmer” monster from your hand or Deck in face-up or face-down Defense Position. You can only use this effect of “Spirit Charmer’s Spell-Circle” once per turn.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived