Papa Enguin's Pointhouse

1. You do not already have over 40k points. This benchmark coming from the fact that that is the most points you will ever actually need, as it allows you to buy a permanent member group and that's pretty much the endgame.

2. You are not Lithuanian, or of Lithuanian descent.

3. You are demonstrably not a crochet enthusiast with a dark secret.

4. You do not have a stupid alias that is either the same as your current name, a name by which you have never gone, or you are such an irrelevant member that your thinking you actually need an alias is laughable.

5. You appreciate the understated decadence of Portland, Oregon.

1.) I have in my possession a meager 5,156 points

2.) Not a trace of Lithuanian blood in me.

3.) d9ae65309d1d81e84374abd0ac8df4a6.jpg

4.) My Alias is not my current username but I have gone by it before. More importantly I never sought it's placement on my profile. 'Twas a burden thrust upon me by CUCK MODS.

5.) I live in the pitiful landscape of eastern Washington and only the drives past portland to get there reminds me there is beauty in the earth.

1. Live for a minimum of four consecutive years.

2. Inhale oxygen at least seventy-five times.

3. Demonstrate a working knowledge of Pythagoras' theorem.

4. Racially abuse a relevant ethnic minority.

5. Acquire one or more uplikes on YCM.

6. Make in excess of 5 posts on YCM.

7. Present a poem based on the prompt "I wandered lonely as a cuck".

8. Create a religion and obtain a global representation of at least 0.002% by 2020.

9. Disregard task 8, it is impractical and unrealistic.

1.) I been a member here since July of 2008 and happen to have been alive since at least that date.

2.) Given the average person breathes 17,000 times a day as a low ball estimate and estimating my verifiable time alive to be 9 years, each year containing 365 days not accounting for leap years; I can say that at the very least I have inhaled oxygen 55845000 times over the course of my time on YCM.

3.) Assigning letters to the sides of a right triangle, A and B shall be the shorter sides or the legs and C shall be the hypoteneuse or the longest side. If any two of these lengths are known the third is found using the formula C^2=A^2+B^2. So in the event I know both A and B, I can multiply each length by itself, add them together, then take the square root in order to find the length of C.

4.) What is the difference between a Mexican man and a park bench? A park bench can support a family.

5.) As it currently stands I possess 444 such uplikes.

6.) As of this post I have 7579 posts on the forum which only includes those performed in areas where the tyrannical mods have allowed such things to count.

7.)

At times YCMembers are led astray

When the mods they do obey

But to all those who seek the truth

Kind sir Enguin doth provide a roof

A shelter from the tryant's muck

That none need say: "I wandered lonely as a cuck."

8.) By blending all of the three major religions I shall find the most radical and crazy god you coulda ever thought to pray to and create a brainwashed army that will take over the world by the end of this century.

9.) As per instructions, item 8 of this list has been disregarded. All research efforts into blending the holy books of major religions has been halted, all employees fired and all plans of world domination ceased effective immediately.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. You do not already have over 40k points. This benchmark coming from the fact that that is the most points you will ever actually need, as it allows you to buy a permanent member group and that's pretty much the endgame.

4. You do not have a stupid alias that is either the same as your current name, a name by which you have never gone, or you are such an irrelevant member that your thinking you actually need an alias is laughable.

1.) I have in my possession a meager 5,156 points

2.) Not a trace of Lithuanian blood in me.

3.) d9ae65309d1d81e84374abd0ac8df4a6.jpg

4.) My Alias is not my current username but I have gone by it before. More importantly I never sought it's placement on my profile. 'Twas a burden thrust upon me by CUCK MODS.

5.) I live in the pitiful landscape of eastern Washington and only the drives past portland to get there reminds me there is beauty in the earth.

8. Create a religion and obtain a global representation of at least 0.002% by 2020.

1.) I been a member here since July of 2008 and happen to have been alive since at least that date.

2.) Given the average person breathes 17,000 times a day as a low ball estimate and estimating my verifiable time alive to be 9 years, each year containing 365 days not accounting for leap years; I can say that at the very least I have inhaled oxygen 55845000 times over the course of my time on YCM.

3.) Assigning letters to the sides of a right triangle, A and B shall be the shorter sides or the legs and C shall be the hypoteneuse or the longest side. If any two of these lengths are known the third is found using the formula C^2=A^2+B^2. So in the event I know both A and B, I can multiply each length by itself, add them together, then take the square root in order to find the length of C.

4.) What is the difference between a Mexican man and a park bench? A park bench can support a family.

5.) As it currently stands I possess 444 such uplikes.

6.) As of this post I have 7579 posts on the forum which only includes those performed in areas where the tyrannical mods have allowed such things to count.

7.)

At times YCMembers are led astray

When the mods they do obey

But to all those who seek the truth

Kind sir Enguin doth provide a roof

A shelter from the tryant's muck

That none need say: "I wandered lonely as a cuck."

8.) By blending all of the three major religions I shall find the most radical and crazy god you coulda ever thought to pray to and create a brainwashed army that will take over the world by the end of this century.

9.) As per instructions, item 8 of this list has been disregarded. All research efforts into blending the holy books of major religions has been halted, all employees fired and all plans of world domination ceased effective immediately.

Your application has been successful. Congratulations! In accordance with the promises made in the OP, the PEPH board has reviewed your application and elected to reward you with a sum of 72,391 points!

Enjoy your rewards, Jubei !

Does me posting this now mean I have only 1 application remaining?

Your application has been denied. You have 2 applications remaining until Yui is no longer available to you.

As you can see, assuming you have functioning eyes, I have quite an abundance of points. As it is not unknown for CUCK MODS to aggressively repossess such assets from innocent entrepreneurs such as myself, I have decided to distribute my wealth as widely as possible before the fascists come for me.

However, I will not be simply giving my hard-earned currency for nothing. The following conditions must be met:

Assuming you do indeed satisfy the requirements as listed above, congratulations! You are now eligible for consideration. The process of actually obtaining the points, obviously, will be somewhat more complex than merely fulfilling a pretty broad criteria. If you hadn't figured that out from the fact that this thread continues far beyond said criteria, you are now DISQUALIFIED from consideration.

Now that we've established you are willing to morally bankrupt yourself by claiming points despite not qualifying for the scheme, we are ready to proceed.

In order to receive your points you will have to complete, and provide evidence of your completion of, the following 9 tasks:

Upon completion of these objectives, your performance will be evaluated and you will be granted an amount of points determined with respect to your results by the PEPH management team. Successful contestants will be unable to reapply until 3 years have passed. Unsuccessful applicants may immediately reapply, however after 3 unsuccessful applications they will be permanently banned from entering Yui.

Your application has been denied. You have 2 applications remaining until Yui is no longer available to you.

Your application has been denied. You have 2 applications remaining until Yui is no longer available to you.

Your application has been denied. You have 2 applications remaining until Yui is no longer available to you.

Your application has been denied. You have 1 application remaining until Yui is no longer available to you.

Your application has been successful. Congratulations! In accordance with the promises made in the OP, the PEPH board has reviewed your application and elected to reward you with a sum of 176,325 points! In addition, as the first successful applicant, you have won an additional prize of one uplike, on the house!

Enjoy your rewards, ~ P O L A R I S ~ !

Your application has been denied. You have 1 application remaining until Yui is no longer available to you.

2ac8731087d01729f641960e93b476d8.png

In addition, your application has been denied. You have 2 applications remaining until Yui is no longer available to you. 

Unfortunately, for task 9 you stated "I HAVE DISREGARDED THIS". What you should have said is "I HAVE DISREGARDED TASK 8/THE ABOVE/THE PREVIOUS", or any other variation of such to achieve the same message. By stating your disregard for task 9, you fail to disregard task 8, and thus your application is unsuccessful.

Better luck next time, Lambdadelta !

Your application has been successful. Congratulations! In accordance with the promises made in the OP, the PEPH board has reviewed your application and elected to reward you with a sum of 108,534 points!

Enjoy your rewards, Lambdadelta !

Your application has been denied. Your are now FORBIDDEN from entering Yui, and all future failed applications will incur a 40,000 point fine, payable to Papa Enguin's Pointhouse Ltd.

Your application has been successful. Congratulations! In accordance with the promises made in the OP, the PEPH board has reviewed your application and elected to reward you with a sum of 72,391 points!

Enjoy your rewards, Jubei !

Your application has been denied. You are now FORBIDDEN from entering Yui, and all future failed applications will incur a 1,000,000 point fine, payable to me.

Your application has been denied. You are now FORBIDDEN from entering Yui, and all future failed applications will incur a 1,000,000 point fine, payable to me.

Your application has been denied. You are now FORBIDDEN from entering Yui, and all future failed applications will incur a 40,000 point fine payable to Papa Enguin's Pointhouse Ltd.

1: As of this posting, I have only 1,198 points.
2: I am entirely non-Lithuanian.
3: I don't even know what crochet is without looking it up.
4: As my alias is great and not stupid, I meet this condition.
5: Portland is quite decadent. I appreciate this.

1: I have been on this site since April of 2013, and have definitely been consistently alive since then.

2: I definitely did this while drafting this application.

3: If a triangle has two sides that are perpendicular to one another, the sum of the squares of the lengths of those sides is equal to the square of the length of the third side.

4: I will never forgive the Japanese.

5: At the time of this posting, I have 303 uplikes.

6: At the time of this posting, I have 415 active posts that factor into post count.

7: I wandered lonely as a cuck,

And in the park I saw a duck.

The feathered fiend had ruined my life,

For just last week she funked my wife.

8: No.

9: Okay.

1: I have been on this site since April of 2013, and have definitely been consistently alive since then.

3: If a triangle has two sides that are perpendicular to one another, the sum of the squares of the lengths of those sides is equal to the square of the length of the third side.

6: At the time of this posting, I have 415 active posts that factor into post count.

Your application has been successful. Congratulations! In accordance with the promises made in the OP, the PEPH board has reviewed your application and elected to reward you with a sum of 2,607,329  points!

Enjoy your rewards, UltimateIRS!

Unfortunately, your alias and current name are identical. You are thus ineligible. 

Better luck next time, Ultimate IRS !

4: My display name and alias are now different.

5: At the time of this posting, I have 304 uplikes.

4: My display name and alias are now different.

5: At the time of this posting, I have 304 uplikes.

Unfortunately, you have submitted the same poem as your previous application and are thus ineligible.

Better luck next time, Ultimate IRS !

1.As you can see, I am poor.

2.I am a full-blooded american white guy and was born in the almost-always-hot state of Texas.

3.I hate crochet.

4.Clearly, my alias is not the same as my name and yes, I have had a lenny face as a name before. You can check.

5.Portland, Oregon is the most beautiful city ever, hands down. I wish I could move there and leave horrid Texas.

1.While I’ve only been on the site for a little more than a year, I have lived way longer than that.

2.Since I am 100% human, I have taken more than 75 breaths in my lifetime.

3.Pythagoras's theorem, is a fundamental relation in Euclidean geometry among the three sides of a right triangle. It states that the square of the hypotenuse (the side opposite the right angle) is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides.

4.What's a Chinese kid's first lesson? How to build an IPhone

5.As of now, I have 258 uplikes. More than enough

6.As of now, I have 454 posts. Waaaaaaaaay more than enough.

7.I wandered lonely as a cuck.

Because I don’t give a funk.

What’s that? You wanna suck?

Well too bad, I live in muck.

8.Task number 9 says I should disregard this.

9.I disregard task number 8 for being unrealistic.

2.I am a full-blooded american white guy and was born in the almost-always-hot state of Texas.

3.I hate crochet.

4.Clearly, my alias is not the same as my name and yes, I have had a lenny face as a name before. You can check.

5.Portland, Oregon is the most beautiful city ever, hands down. I wish I could move there and leave horrid Texas.

1.While I’ve only been on the site for a little more than a year, I have lived way longer than that.

3.Pythagoras's theorem, is a fundamental relation in Euclidean geometry among the three sides of a right triangle. It states that the square of the hypotenuse (the side opposite the right angle) is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides.

Because I don’t give a funk.

What’s that? You wanna suck?

Well too bad, I live in muck.

Unfortunately, you are irrelevant, and thus your very possession of an alias is laughable.

3.I hate crochet.

4.I do not have an alias.

Wanting just a little duck.

But wait, what the funk?

There it is, in the muck.

Archived