Supreme Judge archetype(written)

Benachu666

Just an idea i had a while back. The idea of this archetype is to slow down the opponent while you get support out to make you inmune

Unhappy Supreme Judge

Monster card, atribrute: dark

Level:5 type: fiend

Atk:2000 def:0

Effect: Neither player may normal summon. When your opponent normal summons a monster(quick effeck): banish this card from the graveyard: negate that summon and destroy it.

Sad Supreme Judge

Level: 5, type: fiend

Atk:2000 def:0

Effect: Niether player can activate spell cards (except pendulum monsters) from their hand or if they were set this turn. When your opponent activates a spell card (quick effect); banish this card from the GY; negate and destroy it.

Angry Supreme Judge

Lv:5, type: fiend

Atk: 2000, def: 0

Effect: Niether player may activate trap cards in the opponents turn. When the opponent activates a trap card: banish this card from the GY: negate the activation and destroy it.

Frustrated Supreme Judge

Lv:7 type: fiend

Atk:0 def:0

Effect: niether player can activate monster effects from their hands. When the opponent activates a monster effect from their hand: banish this card from the GY: negate the effect and destroy that monster.

Annoyed Supreme Judge

Lv: 5, type: fiend

Atk: 2000 def: 0

Effect: Niether player can activate effects in the GY. If a player activates an effect in their graveyard: banish this card from the GY; negate the activation and banish that card.

Supreme Judge's Panal

Spell (continues)

Effect: activate this card only if you control a "supreme judge" monster on the field. This cards controler is uneffected by "Supreme Judge" monsters he/she controls.

Judge's rulling

Trap (counter)

Effect: activate only if you control a "Supreme judge" monster on the field. Discard 1 card from your hand. Negate the activation of target spell, trap or monster's effect and banish that target.

Judge's court house

Spell (field)

While this card is face up on the field, "supreme judge" monsters can't be targeted by card effects. If a "supreme judge" monster's effect would be activated within the graveyard, place a court counter on this card. Once per turn you may remove 3 court counters from this card; special summon a "Supreme Judge monster from your hand.

Please feel free to not hold back on critiquing these cards.

so basically all of them is DARK/Level5/Fiends that has a dual floodgate and negation effect. the power level is awkward IMO...they almost like weaker version of Amorphage. and lacking any form of practical summon assist make them worse. so even with those strong effect i don't think i would play them until these guys had some decent summon support and search-ability 

so that being said even if i go like "hur dur this part of effect is potential OP" just be reminded that i aware those effect is trapped under those underwhelming bodies

Unhappy: i know that lately konami has manage to create consistent tier 1-0-esque normal summon (well tribute summon generally) but, i hardly approve any form of summon limit effect especially for Normal Summon which by its original nature already limited IMO (with the only exception being Zombie World which doesn't do much...for now). 2nd effect totally outclass by its 1st

Neither Player can Normal Summon monster (but they can set). If your Opponent Normal Summon a Monster (Quick Effect): You can Banish this card from your GY ; Negate that Summon and Destroy it.

Sad: basically stop Pendulum, delayed your opponent Quick-plays by a arguably underwhelming margin, and does nothing for the rest. i simply can set my non-Quick-play spell and immediately activating that spell in the same turn. negation effect is quite strong as it negate activation

Neither Player can activate Spell cards from their hand. If your opponent activating a Spell card (Quick Effect): You can Banish this card from your GY ; Negate the activation and Destroy it.

Angry: Traps is already slow so its a 50:50 redundant OR quite strong since it delayed the trap action further. same reason as the above for its negation effect

Neither Player can activate Trap cards their control during his/her opponent turn. If your opponent activating a Trap card (Quick Effect): You can Banish this card from your GY ; Negate the activation and Destroy it.

Frustrated: this can stop hand traps and Special summon effect on some certain monster which quite strong. same goes to its negation effect

Neither Player can activate monster Effect from his/her hand. If your opponent activating a monster Effects from his/her hand (Quick Effect): You can Banish this card from your GY ; Negate the effect and Destroy it.

Annoyed: probably the most practical and arguably the strongest effect set among this monsters. its basically a Soul Drain. and all decks we have today has at least 1 or 2 neat tricks involving GY

Neither Player can activate effects in GY. If your opponent activating card effect in his/her GY (Quick Effect): You can Banish this card from your GY ; Negate the effect and Destroy it.

Panal: so now all the effect become one-sided... not a fan of this. but luckily it does nothing else i guess

This card Controller is unaffected by the effect of "Supreme Judge" Monster he/she control.

Rulling: literally the best archetype Counter Trap card ever. for a measly fake cost of discard. it can negate every single possible normal gameplay your fellow friends had. definitely not fun. 

Discard 1 "Surpreme Judge" Monster. Negate the Summon, Activation, or Attack of the opponent card. then, you can apply 1 of the following appropriate effect:

● if you negate a Summon or Activation of the card this way: Banish that card

● if you negate an Attack this way: End the battle phase

House: well  its kinda decent protection if we can just ignore the fact that these monster can manage themselves against opponent plays better by their own and has the above super OP counter to back it up. and it can turn every single negation effect further redundant every turn with that recycling effect and unlocking its field effect as GY effect. the Summon effect is horribly slow though

Ok so i may of gorn over bored with op. Thank you for that. I will post nerfed versions later.

So what happens if i make it that you need to control two judge monsters to have the effects to work?

as i mention before these guys is like amorphage: OP effect lock behind impractical bodies

so i don't think that you need add that restriction. maybe create somewhat restriction version of summon enabler or lower level monster so they still have field presence but of course still keeping their floodgate/negation effect in check? idk its up to you

but that counter trap is a definite no no

Just edited my original post with changes. Basically i made it harder for them to get out and nerfed the support abit. And made it that they can't be special summoned. Even fixed up wording. Hopefully makes it better?

that its the exact opposite of my last suggestion IMO

welp i know its confusing but what they need is ability to summon that is not overbearing. also some boost for their lack of stat. they basically stop games but take you nor your opponent nowhere

Archived