Infernity Firewall Dragon FTK?

I've heard that at least one Infernity Firewall Dragon FTK exists. I'm wondering what the loops is, how consistent it is, and if there's really anything that can be done about it.

One player I know talks about it a lot and it brings back bad memories of Frog FTK and DMoC dimension fusion FTK

edit: In your response, please note if its a true loop or just does 8000 damage before it runs out of cards.

edit2: Also specify if its only legal in either TCG or OCG

I don't know what the combo was, but I do know that at least one version of it required using Gaia Saber + another monster to make Firewall Dragon, then going into Daigusto Emeral to revive the Gaia Saber and make a second Firewall Dragon. Now that Emeral is banned, that isn't possible so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

It was something involving the above and amazoness archer (i think) as the burn dealer, indeed without emerald i dont think its possible (or at least consistent as it was) anymore. In all seriousness archer should be banned or will be banned if we reach on a point to hit either the engine or the weapon itself (again).

The loop is to use Archfiend for link material repeatedly while using Firewall to special Necromancer to keep looping Archfiend searches until you have 3x Firewall, 3x Traps searched and a Void Ogre if you run Avenger. Instead of ending with that field you could also opt to FTK if you run Amazoness Archer. It's powerful but not as amazing as it sounds because going 2nd is impossible and a well timed handtrap shuts the whole combo down.

In terms of consistency, it WAS scarily consistent as far as FTKs go. Double Broadbull search meant double Pendulum scales for an easy Archfiend trigger. Broadbull ban meant you'd need a new Pendulum engine (Magicians + Feral Imps to search Lizardraw/Cobra) which was less consistent but still manageable. The real hit was Emeral which meant no more 2 card Firewall. Deck still has plays just far less often.

So in the TCG it's pretty much done, until someone finds a new consistent way to do it. It really shouldn't be high on the list of decks to be worried about though. 

Archived