Grenosaurus x1

Utopia x1

Utopia the Lightning x1

The Phantom Knights of Break Sword x2

Tornado Dragon x1

Code Talker x2

Decode Talker x1

Proxy Dragon x2

Can't say I'm an expert on Magibullets, but I know that Ties of the Brethren is a power card in there, and your deck is missing it. You could drop the Dualities to make space for them.

I also know that the Normal Summon is critical for the deck, and thus some variants run the Brilliant Fusion engine, or even Double Summons.

Also, you are missing their archetype Counter Trap.

What does gofu even give to this deck? Getting links out doesn't really help much, and it just adds to bricks.

You don't need honest, never-endorphin is searchable and more versatile.

Calamity is a judgment call, but I would only run 1.

You want 3 star. Really no question.

You only need 1 copy of endorphin, since it is searchable.

Double summon is alright, but you should definitely run 3 brifu before you try it.

Ties of Brethren is one of the best cards in the deck. Run 3. Speaking of which, run 1 wild for those awkward hands where you open ties and a level 4.

Soul Charge doesn't really add much, especially considering you don't have brifu in this build.

Solemn Strike isn't good here. Since it can't be activated from hand, it just clogs zones and makes hands less consistent.

I see no reason to run more than 1 deadman's burst. It is nice insurance, but is better off as a searchable 1-of.

ED is a mess. Most of the extra in bullets is meaningless, but here are the things you definitely want:

UTL and Utopia
Castel

Tornado Dragon

Breaksword
Ragnazero
Tsukuyomi

Additionally, you should probably be running Toon Table of Contents and toon world. Opening table of contents+star is just the nuts, and opening contents+star+brifu is basically the best 3 card combo the deck has. Worst case scenario it gives you a reliable way to trigger Kid and Caspar turn 1. After Megafleet is released, toon table can also search for Toon Cyber Dragon, so that adds some utility to the card if you aren't going first.

I thought the Toon Table engine wasn't good enough? I find interesting how the stance on it changed.

Going a bit on theory territory, now that True Dracos are more or less out of the picture, arguably even more in OCG, could Zamiel + Domain of True Monarchs have some degree of success? Considering a full Extra Deck isn't as critical to have, Zamiel shouldn't be too difficult to search AFAIK, and Domain, well, gets Field Spell support. IDK.

Going a bit on theory territory, now that True Dracos are more or less out of the picture, arguably even more in OCG, could Zamiel + Domain of True Monarchs have some degree of success? Considering a full Extra Deck isn't as critical to have, Zamiel shouldn't be too difficult to search AFAIK, and Domain, well, gets Field Spell support. IDK.

I tried it, since I was encouraged by terraforming as a way to trigger shooters.

It super isn't worth it. The only real use for Zamiel is as a 2500 atk dude to never-dominator for 5k damage.

Speaking of which, run 1 wild for those awkward hands where you open ties and a level 4.

Wow you really need to apologise because you and some others were super rude to people who wanted a third Level 4 for this interaction with Ties.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/365555-dbsw-magibullet-shooter-wild/?p=7024863

This is the only example from Wild's post, but there other examples I haven't found yet, I think from before Wild was revealed and people were speculating.

On topic so that I don't get shot down by the mods: Play Upstart Goblin because it's a free activation.

Wow you really need to apologise because you and some others were super rude to people who wanted a third Level 4 for this interaction with Ties.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/365555-dbsw-magibullet-shooter-wild/?p=7024863

This is the only example from Wild's post, but there other examples I haven't found yet, I think from before Wild was revealed and people were speculating.

On topic so that I don't get shot down by the mods: Play Upstart Goblin because it's a free activation.

You mean the thread where I said it was bad, would probably be a 1-of, and replaces miss judge (which some people ran for level 4 ties)? I don't see any inconsistency. It is still an awful card.

Ties on a level 4 is not a good play, but it is a play nonetheless, and this deck has issues with bricking so you take what you can get.

I wanted a level 4, but it wasn't because of ties. Now that a third one exists that kinda does stuff I guess, it working with ties is worth mentioning, despite being aggressively mediocre.

Something I forgot to mention is that Emeral's ban makes it slightly less garbage, for what it's worth.

Archived