The YCM Halloween Masquerade 2017!

The Mayor

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need 1000 posts to do so, right now, you currently have less than half that amount. 

This does exclude a few of you who've been here a while and are relatively active, but limit's in place because issues with lower post members did occur in the past (i.e. they don't show up and having to drag in substitute monsters to fill in gaps). If you have concerns with this limit, take it up with Giga. 

====

Also another thing that wasn't mentioned on the OP, but should be standard fare otherwise. 

Any warn points that monsters get during the event will be summed and given to your main accounts at the end of the event. So please behave yourselves while in a monster form.

oops forgot oh well 

preventing members who have only been around for a few months

i have been around for longer than that

If spots are indeed still available as indicated by the OP, I'd like to be a part of this please. This would give me an opportunity to come back into the swing of things. ^^

How many times do I have to say? You won't be added to the list until you PM my main account! Now get to it, before the spots are gone!

As for the rest, my apologies for the delays! But never worry, the event will be proceeding as planned!

Will we have access to our monster accounts anytime before the event starts, Mr. Mayor?

Yeah, you will. 

Either Yui or I have to find some random unused accounts you guys can possess [depending on which of us gets the roster], modify their details and passwords and then let you all know how to get in. Once you do that, rest of your details can be modified as you see necessary. 

Yeah, you will. 

Either Yui or I have to find some random unused accounts you guys can possess [depending on which of us gets the roster], modify their details and passwords and then let you all know how to get in. Once you do that, rest of your details can be modified as you see necessary.

Wait, that's how it's done? I thought new accounts were created and then added to the monster group.

Nope, old abandoned-for-years accounts are used for this.

To be fair, 2013/2014 had you make your own accounts first and then PM the host. Not sure about 2012 since I wasn't here (if an event existed or not). 

2015 and onward use the current format as to minimize any possible guesses as to who is playing what (due to registration time; I don't recall the precise reason, and will need to go back in the mod discussions). But yeah, once everything is set up, you'll be given a temporary pass to get in. Some of them may have Twitter/Facebook connectivity, so it will be your responsibility to deactivate those (otherwise your profile page will get random content).

Archived