Saber from Fate series aint enough (Noble Knight support)

Kanashimi

I just found out some cards i made back then, but never posted it for some unknown reason, pretty much NK's support (tho i just rewording it for Link Format text), given i love NK's archetype back then.

[spoiler= '']

Ot182MU.png

Noble Knight Cai

LIGHT/Level 5

Warrior/Effect

If you control no monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If "Noble Knight" monster has its Summon negated or leaves the field during the turn it is Normal or Special Summoned (including this card): You can add 1 Level 4 "Noble Knight" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Noble Knight Cai". You can only use the effect of "Noble Knight Cai" once per turn.

1600/1900

Basically what the NK's need, they reliant on first summon (especially NS), and once the NS got disrupted, NK's having a hard time pulling a play for the turn, iirc thats why peeps run Brifu + Seraphinite for additional summon. The search works to punish trap disruption on summon like BTH or Solemn. Obv based on the Sir Kay of the Round Table.

ymV4a30.png

Noble Knight Remolag

LIGHT/Level 4

Warrior/Effect

You can target 1 "Noble Knight" monster which has its effect activated while equipped with "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card; activate that effect as this card's effect. If you control "Noble Knight Medraut": Target 1 other "Noble Knight" monster you control; equip 1 "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card from your GY to that target, then during the End Phase, destroy this card. You can only use each effect of "Noble Knight Remolag" once per turn.

1800/600

Based on Sir Lamorak of the Round Table. Adds more play instead of Medraut > Borz, with this you can Medraut > Remolag > Borz for more plays and field presence. Obv, that copy effect supposed to copy Medraut equip effect. As for lore, the stats, it is mentioned as 1 of the strongest Knight in the Round Table, but i dont want him to overpower Laundsallyn and Gawayn, so i place 1.8k as ATK (same as Artorigus), as for last effect, im using the version where he was killed by Medraut, given he will be played around Medraut combo.

iIC4GdE.png

Morgana

DARK/Rank 4

Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect

3 or more Level 4 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using Level 5 "Noble Knight" monster as 1 or more of its Xyz Material. If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can send any number of "Noble Knight" monsters from your Deck or Extra Deck to the GY up to the number of Xyz Materials attached to this card. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, activate 1 of these effects based on the monster in your GY.
● "Artorigus" monster: Target 1 face-up card on the field; negate its effect until your End Phase.
● "Laundsallyn" monster: Target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of it until your End Phase.
If this card is destroyed or sent to the GY: Set 1 "Avalon" directly from your hand, Deck, or GY to your Spell/Trap Zone, it cannot be activated this turn.

2000/2800

Additional bosses, based on Morgan le Fay. More like where BA has Beatrice, NK's has Morgan le Fay, thats what im intended this card for (minus easy summon as Beatrice). Archenemy of Artorigus while also one behind Laundsallyn, eff has lore background, negating for Artorigus (her enemy), stealing monster for Laundsallyn (seducing Laundsallyn/Lancelot). While also the one who connects into Avalon lorewise (since no one run Avalon on NK's deck).

M6LL0JX.png

Noble Knight Assembly

Spell

Reveal any number of "Noble Knight" or "Noble Arms" monster from your hand, activate these effects in sequence based on the number of monster revealed. You can only activate 1 "Noble Knight Assembly".
● 1 or more: Until your next Standby Phase, if "Noble Knight" monster is Summoned, it gains ATK for each monster(s) revealed x 200.
● 2 or more: Return Spell/Trap Cards your opponent controls up to the number of monster(s) revealed.
● 3 or more: Add 1 "Noble Knight Assembly" from your Deck to your hand.

Something to boost their power in case you want to play safe instead of sitting on your lonely king with hella equip (playing 2 knights and separate the equip instead of equipping it all to Artorigus), and guarantee you a turn to play without worrying about S/T disruption. Last effect is obv to enables you a play continuously.

Still missing 1 card (Medraut Link Monster/Mordred from the Battle of Camlann) May or may not be adding it (depends if i have the time or im not forgetting it :p)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived