Phantom Knights support

Kidan Dragneel

I chose to give the Phantom Knights Archetype a few more Xyz Monsters since we only have really 2 for them so I chose to give them three new Xyz Monsters, Whether they're actually good for the Archetype or not eh that is for you to judge But I found the Images used on Cardfight.Wiki and please judge my cards fairly. 

(Note: I found a few Errors and I corrected them so now they got their correct effects down.)

The Phantom Knights of Cursed Blade
laSVuqQ.jpg
Rank 3 | DARK | Warrior/Xyz/Effect | 1900 ATK | 1200 DEF
2 Level 3 Monsters
Once per turn, Detach 1 Xyz Material to target up to 3 Banished "Phantom Knights" cards and return them to your deck and draw 1 card. When this card Declares an Attack while you control another "Phantom Knights" monster, This card gains 100 ATK for ever one of your Banished Cards. When this card is Destroyed, add 1 banished "Phantom Knights" card to your hand.

The Phantom Knights of Sunken Armor
lYJdNGQ.jpg
Rank 4 | DARK | Warrior/Xyz/Effect | 2400 ATK | 1900 DEF
2 Level 4 Monsters
Once per turn, Detach 1 Xyz Material to Send 1 "Phantom Knights" monster from your Deck to the GY to Increase this card's ATK equal to the Level of the Sent monster x 200 until the end of the turn. When this card is Destroyed, Target 2 "Phantom Knights" Monsters in your GY, Special Summon them to your side of the field and Increase their Level by 1.

The Phantom Knights of Dragon Kings
mn91cSp.jpg
Rank 5 | DARK | Warrior/Xyz/Effect | 2700 ATK | 2400 DEF
2 Level 5 Monsters
Once per turn, Detach 1 Xyz Material to Reduce the ATK of 1 Monster on the field to 0 then Increase your LP equal to the Original ATK of the Monster. This card cannot declare an Attack the turn this effect was used. When this card Destroys a monster by battle, Reduce this card's ATK by 200 to allow this card to Attack Again. When this card is Destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Phantom Knights" Xyz Monster except "The Phantom Knights of Dragon Kings" in your GY and Attach this card to it as Xyz Material.

The Phantom Knights of Sacred Armor

nFK6t6Z.jpg

Rank 4 | DARK | Warrior/Xyz/Effect | 2300 ATK | 2200 DEF

2 Level 4 Monsters
When a "Phantom Knights" monster you control declares an Attack, Detach 1 Xyz Material to Reduce the ATK of the Attack Target equal to the combined Rank of all "Phantom Knights" Xyz Monsters you control x 100 until the End of the Battle Phase. When this card is Destroyed, you can Select 1 Face-up "Phantom Knights" Xyz Monster you control and Special Summon 1 DARK Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck with 1 Rank Higher than the Selected Monster and Attach this card to it as Xyz Material. (This Summoning is Treated as an Xyz Summon.)

I will admit that I'm not an expert on Phantom Knights playstyle but I will try to review based on the few times I've faced them:

Cursed Blade:

The draw effect looks good. The ATK boosts a little hard to understand, did you mean while you control another "phantom knights" monster? Since as it it, cursed blade qualifies unless you use Hero mask to change its name or something. I'd change the final effect to only add 1 instead of 2.

Sunken Armor:

I'm guessing this is meant to be summoned after break sword raises the level of 2 Phantom Knights, or to be summoned with non phantom knights as materials. Either way you can drop the "only this card can attack this turn" and it will still be balanced. For reference, number S39 goes up to 5000 but doesn't have that clause.

Dragon Kings:

I assume this is meant to be summoned by the Phantom Knight's RUM? Unlike the other 2 it could definitely see use in other decks. However I don't see that as a problem since for that slot it competes with volcasarus. I assume its implied that you cannot special summon the same copy of Dragon Kings since you can't attach it to itself?

Overall the images seem fitting and you seem to understand the phantom knight's playstyle. Your card wordings are somewhat hard to to understand compared to PCST (problem solving card text) standards these days, but don't sweat that since good OCG (original card grammer) comes with time and practice.

I will admit that I'm not an expert on Phantom Knights playstyle but I will try to review based on the few times I've faced them:

Cursed Blade:

The draw effect looks good. The ATK boosts a little hard to understand, did you mean while you control another "phantom knights" monster? Since as it it, cursed blade qualifies unless you use Hero mask to change its name or something. I'd change the final effect to only add 1 instead of 2.

Sunken Armor:

I'm guessing this is meant to be summoned after break sword raises the level of 2 Phantom Knights, or to be summoned with non phantom knights as materials. Either way you can drop the "only this card can attack this turn" and it will still be balanced. For reference, number S39 goes up to 5000 but doesn't have that clause.

Dragon Kings:

I assume this is meant to be summoned by the Phantom Knight's RUM? Unlike the other 2 it could definitely see use in other decks. However I don't see that as a problem since for that slot it competes with volcasarus. I assume its implied that you cannot special summon the same copy of Dragon Kings since you can't attach it to itself?

Overall the images seem fitting and you seem to understand the phantom knight's playstyle. Your card wordings are somewhat hard to to understand compared to PCST (problem solving card text) standards these days, but don't sweat that since good OCG (original card grammer) comes with time and practice.

Thank you for the feedback and I will answer your questions right now and will try to change the wordings

Cursed Blade

Yea you kind of need another Phantom Knight besides himself to use his abilities to gain attack that is my bad.

Sunken Armor

you can summon Sunken Armor with any of the original Level 4 Phantom Knights or the Trap Monsters which become Level 4, BUT yea its meant to be summoned any way and I might drop the Attack clause since I put a different effect before changing it to its current effect.

Dragon Kings

Ok there is two ways of summoning Dragon Kings without using normal Level 5 monsters, you use The Phantom Knight's Rank-up-Magic Launch or use Sunken Armor's summons since Sunken Armor brings back any 2 Phantom Knights back from the graveyard but with a Level Higher meaning you take Fragile Armor or Cloven Helm and make them lv.5, as for the final effect yea, I should put in except for Dragon Kings since it would be a loop of using 2 Dragon Kings to special summon on attach on to it, have it destroyed then summon the one in the grave.

Archived