Who wants more Masked HEROES?

So I was messing around on yugioh.wikia when I came across some Masked HERO stuff. Did'nt think anything of it at first, just a bunch of Fusion Monsters and in the manga s few Normal Monsters. Then it hit me, a little while ago we randomly got Vision HERO Vyon (with a different effect from the manga), Destiny HEROES got some Fusions from the anime that they should've had years prior, Evil HEROES are a lost cause sadly, but the Masked HEROES have a lot of potential to be a relevant and competitive Deck during the VRAINS Era. The 2 main issues I think Masked HEROES have to where they won't be relevant now is; 1: No main deck monsters to make using the "Change" Quick-Play Spells easier, and in the manga there is 1 Main Deck Masked HERO for each Attribute. On this note, if Konami makes a few of those monsters Normals and others Effect Monsters (maybe even 1 Gemini for a Miracle HERO Build), they could then give them effects that the ENITRE HERO Archetype can benefit from. 2: we need at least 3 new Masked HERO Fusions, specifically 2 Level 6 (1 EARTH and 1 LIGHT), and 1 Level 8 FIRE that way the Archetype can round out its motif of Level 6 and 8 Fusions, 1 each of every Attribute and Level of Level 6 and Level 8.

​As far as Spells and Traps are concerned, there's only 1 Change Spell they don't have yet "Instant Mask Change" (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Instant_Mask_Change), it basically only works for the Level 8 Fusions by ditching a Masked HERO from your hand, which again we don't have. Although, I could see them making this card they would just have to change the condition from to sending a HERO from the hand to the GY.

Tell me what you think, I really do appreciate it.

​List of Masked HERO cards: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_%22Masked_HERO%22_cards

​List of Masked HERO support cards: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_%22Masked_HERO%22_support_cards

I think at this point most of what needs to be done already has, whether we like the result or not. That said, I would not mind seeing any of the remaining HEROs from the manga coming around, or any of the Masked HEROs that fill the gaps left by the remaining flavor. I think dismissing the entire joint because of 1 card (Dark Law) is a little more then silly, and there are ways to make HEROs not so oppressive, Konami just has to offer them up

I'm surprised the new duelist pack has no evil heroes in it, since they're reviving old themes and evil heroes seem ripe for the support.

Technically Evil HEROES aren't an Archetype much like Vision HEROES, they just support the HERO Archetype as a whole. Of course Konami could turn either into an Archetype if they wanted to it wouldn't be that hard.

Screw Masked HEROes I want some Contrast HEROes.

Although Evil HEROes with throwbacks to the original Normal Monsters and Fusions would be epic. Maybe they could have effects similar to Dark Worlds, but more like "if this card is sent to the GY by a card effect" so that Foolish Burial and Fusion Summoning can trigger their effects.

I just like the Masked HEROES because I'm also into the Henshin Hero thing, like power rangers or in the case of Masked HEROES, Kamen RIder (yes I know Super Quantals exist but I'm mad at them because Konami made them half-assed and they ended up being used as Tribute Fodder for Monarchs).

I just want more EVIL HEROES AND DESTINY HEROES AND FOR KONAMI TO GIVE THEM FLUFFAL TREATMENT

maxresdefault.jpg

I honestly think Konami has a seething hatred for Destiny and Evil HEROES, don't know why though its just confusing to me.

Archived