Ivysaur

AngusSwadloon

Hello, I'm working on a project right now, it has to do ith me creating Yu-Gi-Oh! cards of Pokemon, because the project is taking quite a long time, I decided to post them here so the community of YC can see them, I'm only putting the effect monsters, spells and traps, starting with Ivysaur!

54E.jpg

If you think there is any grammar errors or it isn't fair in the TCG, please tell me through the comments, bye!

Hello, I'm working on a project right now, it has to do ith me creating Yu-Gi-Oh! cards of Pokemon, because the project is taking quite a long time, I decided to post them here so the community of YC can see them, I'm only putting the effect monsters, spells and traps, starting with Ivysaur!

54E.jpg

If you think there is any grammar errors or it isn't fair in the TCG, please tell me through the comments, bye!

In the future, make sure you post the effect underneath so it's easier for members to read stuff. Do not assume all members are willing/able to read directly off the picture.

Card is fine balance-wise, but you could do better than just giving it a small stat boost while you have a significant LP deficit. I guess you could change it to just have lower LP than the opponent and not a specified amount. But then again, unless you post Bulbasaur, can't really say if my suggestion will push it over the top or not. Right now, yeah, you can afford to just modify the LP requirement to just be lower and it'd be decent. 

Archived