[Written with Image] Virtuaso the Sublime Monarch

ABC Gun

Artwork for this card done by https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1422078 please support them when you can

ZdUFZRL.jpg
Virtuaso the Sublime Monarch
LIGHT Cyberse Link Effect Monster
LINK ARROWS: Top-Left, Bottom-Right
ATK 2400/LINK-2
2 Level 5 or higher Effect Monsters
If this card is Link Summoned: Target up to 2 cards in the same column(s) as the zones this card points to; send them to the GY. While this card points to a Tribute Summoned monster(s), you can conduct a Tribute Summon by sending the required number of monsters from your Extra Deck to the GY (it is still Treated as a Tribute Summon).

I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!! I figured out how to make Monarchs work with an Extra Deck (even better than before), and its down right sexy and dangerous. Its also the first Extra Deck Monarch monster as well as the first Cyberse and the first Link Monster of that series. Ok, now for what it does for the Deck, its first effect is to quietly get rid of certain cards in the columns of the zones this card points to, yeah I know its a little complicated but it quietly removes potential threats without destruction OR it can help facilitate the right conditions for your Deck to work if it likes having cards in the GY. Its other effect is almost a literal rewritten version of Tribute Burial (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tribute_Burial), the difference is that this card uses monsters in your Extra Deck, sending them to the GY for the Tribute Summon, but you can only apply this effect while it points to any Tribute Summoned monster oh but you can use this for monsters that use 1 Tribute, 2 Tributes, 3 Tributes, or even more. I made this card this way so that you don't have to hold back in what "Monarch" Spells or Traps you use as some of the better ones require that you have no monsters in your Extra Deck. This also saves space in your Main Deck, meaning you can now use more offensive and defensive Spells/Traps, a few hand trap monsters, possibly even the Paleozoic or The Phantom Knights.

Hope you like it. :Kappa:  :Snoop Dogg:

Archived