What Did the Cholo Say When a House fell on Him?

Dad

No, you see, I'm "AN INTELLECTUAL".  Nothing goes over my head.  I would catch it.

Howdy diddily ding dong diddly-ho noodly-neighborinoino! You're playing with hel-diddly-ellfire riddly-right noodly-now, i've gone through your mass historinoy, and i have to say, i diddily ding dong don't like what i'm seeing. I know your type, you're a third-rate atheist and a jesus blasphemeroo. You think you can sit there covering your fingers in meat on fridays and pledging allegiance to your satanic gods as you spew poo at us? There are consequences for your actions, there always diddily ding dong darn-diddly is.

You noodly-needily-doodily to understand something, this stopped being a fun rel-diddly-eligious diddily ding dong discussion with hallelujahs and hail mary's all around, it has stopped being that for years. We live in a christian world, the internet is having a profound-diddly effect on riddly-real-worinold rel-diddly-eligions. It's called heaven diddly warfare, and it is just as vital as physical doodly warfare. It's been around for awhile but the pope riddly-really shifted the whole service. When you post your little paintings of our churches, you are attempting to slanderoo our dandy lord, in essence you are interfering with our prayers.

What is that prayeroo you may ask? To convert the world of little pieces of diddily ding dong dungarooni. Like. You. So i'm going to tel-diddly-ell you what's going to happen riddly-right here, riddly-right noodly-now.

1.You are going to riddly-repent every one of your sins, every single one of them. I diddily ding dong don't want to see a single diddly underoo your noodly-name, every single one of them is an affront to a God-loving head.

2.You are going to baptize your pee-diddly account. You can baptize anotheroo one if you follow the noodly-next commandment.

3.You are noodly-neveroo gonna pray to any false gods everoo again against our lord jesus christ. Judaism, islam, etc. you get the idearino.

This is noodly-not a warning anymorinoe, this is noodly-not a riddly-request, it is a diddly sacrament that you are going to follow to the letteroo. If you, for any riddly-reason, or for any motivation, diddily ding dong do noodly-not follow the bible riddly-right diddily ding dong darn noodly-now, i will make you go to heck. Or riddly-rather, we, we will. You betteroo hope and pray you're using a riddly-rosary, it may hel-diddly-elp stall us long enough to get your pale, heathen, created in his image, body out of the temple to whereveroo fundgearoo witches like yourself go when the jig is up.

You will follow these instructions though, or we will preacharoo to you. I diddily ding dong dare you to sin something to the contrary, i diddily ding dong dare you. I would love to see and hear your prayers and sing as i play a gospel song into your heart. I would love to bless every bone in your body from the feet upwards. Diddily ding dong do you have any priests? Alteroo boys? Virgin mother? Father? Son? Holy spirit? Diddily ding dong don't botheroo answering that, we can find out anyway. How would you like to see their faces riddly-restorinoed on a fresco in front of you? How would you like that boyarooni? I'll paint them on a fudging canvas and make you watcharoo them riddly-raise to heaven on their own virtue.

You get the hymn, you have one sunday to comply with this riddly-request. Diddily ding dong don't get any smart idearoonies.

That was original content DO NOT! steal.

Steal?

Me?

I'm no heathen, unlike you neighborino.

You're playing with hel-diddly-ellfire riddly-right noodly-now, i've gone through your mass historinoy, and i have to say, i diddily ding dong don't like what i'm seeing. I know your type, you're a third-rate atheist and a jesus blasphemeroo. You think you can sit there covering your fingers in meat on fridays and pledging allegiance to your satanic gods as you spew poo at us? There are consequences for your actions, there always diddily ding dong darn-diddly is.

You noodly-needily-doodily to understand something, this stopped being a fun rel-diddly-eligious diddily ding dong discussion with hallelujahs and hail mary's all around, it has stopped being that for years. We live in a christian world, the internet is having a profound-diddly effect on riddly-real-worinold rel-diddly-eligions. It's called heaven diddly warfare, and it is just as vital as physical doodly warfare. It's been around for awhile but the pope riddly-really shifted the whole service. When you post your little paintings of our churches, you are attempting to slanderoo our dandy lord, in essence you are interfering with our prayers.

What is that prayeroo you may ask? To convert the world of little pieces of diddily ding dong dungarooni. Like. You. So i'm going to tel-diddly-ell you what's going to happen riddly-right here, riddly-right noodly-now.

1.You are going to riddly-repent every one of your sins, every single one of them. I diddily ding dong don't want to see a single diddly underoo your noodly-name, every single one of them is an affront to a God-loving head.
2.You are going to baptize your pee-diddly account. You can baptize anotheroo one if you follow the noodly-next commandment.
3.You are noodly-neveroo gonna pray to any false gods everoo again against our lord jesus christ. Judaism, islam, etc. you get the idearino.

This is noodly-not a warning anymorinoe, this is noodly-not a riddly-request, it is a diddly sacrament that you are going to follow to the letteroo. If you, for any riddly-reason, or for any motivation, diddily ding dong do noodly-not follow the bible riddly-right diddily ding dong darn noodly-now, i will make you go to heck. Or riddly-rather, we, we will. You betteroo hope and pray you're using a riddly-rosary, it may hel-diddly-elp stall us long enough to get your pale, heathen, created in his image, body out of the temple to whereveroo fundgearoo witches like yourself go when the jig is up.

You will follow these instructions though, or we will preacharoo to you. I diddily ding dong dare you to sin something to the contrary, i diddily ding dong dare you. I would love to see and hear your prayers and sing as i play a gospel song into your heart. I would love to bless every bone in your body from the feet upwards. Diddily ding dong do you have any priests? Alteroo boys? Virgin mother? Father? Son? Holy spirit? Diddily ding dong don't botheroo answering that, we can find out anyway. How would you like to see their faces riddly-restorinoed on a fresco in front of you? How would you like that boyarooni? I'll paint them on a fudging canvas and make you watcharoo them riddly-raise to heaven on their own virtue.

You get the hymn, you have one sunday to comply with this riddly-request. Diddily ding dong don't get any smart idearoonies. 

Archived