We have threads for all of the ED summons and some of the Main Deck monster stuff (barring Toons/Spirits at time of posting), but nothing for Spell/Trap Cards. So, let's fix that, shall we?
(Rules are exactly the same from nearly every other game, though the form is technically smaller due to less options for S/T. Pick up to 2 of these options for the next user to do in their card.)
- Card Type (Normal, Continuous, Ritual, Quick-Play, Field, Counter)
- Overall function(s); can specify if generic/Archetype/series support and particular things that you'd like for this to do / not do.
Also some general rules (outside usual site stuff):
1. Make sure your card follows established standards for the actual game. In this case, don't make anime/manga-only stuff and make sure your stuff doesn't violate any existing mechanics.
2. Don't post overly broken cards in this section. It is your job to balance them out.
3. Be reasonable with prompts and don't ask the next user to make something crazy effect-wise (i.e. something that would require a ton of ruling clarification). Same goes with being overbearing with what the next card should do; can leave a general idea, but leave it up to the next member on how to address it.
4. I reserve right to skip prompts if they do not follow rules, but hopefully this doesn't happen. (So far, this has not needed to be enforced)
With that being said, here's a start up prompt.
(You can choose any Type you want and can be any type of Spell. Ideally, try to avoid giving more support to Types that already got a ton of them [see Dragon, but it's your choice].)
P.S. If someone wants to make the remaining game threads for Toons/Spirits/Flip monsters, etc, go ahead.