Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Make a Spell/Trap Card Game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

Bringerofcake

Bringerofcake

"Cad! Beast! Pervert! Devil!"

• α
  • 9,544 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

I have no idea what that card does. Could you clarify the grammar more maybe?

Reverse Engineering

Quick Play Spell

Banish 1 Level 4 or higher Machine monster you control; Special Summon any number of "Module Tokens" (Machine/Normal/EARTH/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position, so that the total Level of those tokens are equal to or less than the Level of the banished monster. While you control a "Module Token", you cannot Special Summon monsters, except Machine monsters. You can only activate 1 "Reverse Engineering" per turn.

Battle in Blazes

Posted Image

urnme23

urnme23

• Members
  • 40 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago

Battle In Blazes

Quick-Play Spell

Activate during either player's Battle Phase. Until the end of this Battle Phase, all non-FIRE monsters lose 400 ATK and DEF for each FIRE monster on the field, during damage calculation only. If a FIRE monster battles a non-FIRE monster and is not destroyed as a result, destroy the non-FIRE monster it battled after damage calculation. If a FIRE monster battles a non-FIRE monster and is destroyed as a result, the non-FIRE monster permanently loses 400 ATK and DEF, and if both are reduced to 0, destroy it.

Next: Slash and Burn

urnme23

Attribute: Unknown

Level: 16

Type: Neutral

Effect:

ATK: 3

DEF: -102

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 5,545 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
Basically, if it shifts equip targets while on the field, you can target 1 monster on the field and equip it to the new equipped monster, and it boosts the stats of the new guy by half the stats of the thing Sheath just ate. This procs every time it switches, so it's surprisingly powerful in that way.

Ninja'd

Slash and Burn
Quick-Play Spell
Destroy 1 face-up Spell/Trap Card you control, then draw 1 card. If the card you drew is a card of the same Type (Spell or Trap) as the destroyed card: You can target up to 2 cards your opponent controls, up to 1 each of a monster and/or Spell/Trap; destroy that target(s). You can only activate 1 "Slash and Burn" per turn.

Make a Continuous or Field card that turns battle traps (either a specific one, or battle traps in general) into an engine card. Like Mirror Force Launcher but good.
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

October's AGM Deck Challenge:
Anime cards and archetypes!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Bringerofcake

Bringerofcake

"Cad! Beast! Pervert! Devil!"

• α
  • 9,544 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

Wall Builder's Assembly

Continuous Trap

When this card is activated: Set 1 "Wall" Normal Trap directly from your Deck to your side of the field. It can be activated this turn. Once per turn: You can send 1 Trap from your Deck to the GY; Set 1 "Wall" Normal Trap from your Deck. It can be activated this turn.

Note: This excludes "Shiranui Swallow Style"

Notable targets include Wall of Disruption, Power Wall, and Dimension Wall. It also mills traps for decks that like that.

something that involves gaining LP in increments.

Posted Image

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 40,383 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:45 PM
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Spring of the Fallen

Continuous Spell

When this card is activated: Gain 100 LP for each card in the GYs, During your next Standby Phase: gain 200 LP for each card in the GY when this card was activated. This amount increases by 100 during each Standby Phase. While you have 7 or more monsters with different names in your GY, you take no battle or effect damage.

(idea is to play this when there's a ton of cards in the GY, protect this and then get a ton of LP. So...side this against heavy mill Decks and the LP gain goes up. It also relies on you to note how many cards were in the GY at the time you play this, so...take notes)

Something that allows for Synchro, Xyz or Link Summoning using materials from the Deck or GY.

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 5,545 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
Spiral of Black and White
Continuous Trap
You can only activate and resolve this card's effects if you have 2 or fewer cards in your hand, also you cannot control other Continuous Trap Cards. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can, immediately after this effect resolves: Synchro Summon, by banishing appropriate Materials from either player's Graveyard (only one Material for this Summon can be from your opponent's Graveyard). Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can, immediately after this effect resolves: Xyz Summon, using appropriate Materials with Levels from your Graveyard. Once per turn, if a Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz monster is in your Extra Monster Zone: You can move that monster to one of your unoccupied Monster Zones.

Make a card that banishes any low-Level monster as cost, that stays on the field to be reused.
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

October's AGM Deck Challenge:
Anime cards and archetypes!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 223 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:30 PM
  • Discord:Syserr#3201

Unstable Charge Unit

Equip Spell

You can only control 1 face-up "Unstable Charge Unit". Equip to only Cyberse or Machine monster. Equipped monster gains 1500 ATK or DEF and unaffected by other Spell/Trap effects. During the End Phase; banish 1 Level 4 or lower Cyberse or Machine monster from your GY(this is not optional), or destroy this card. If this card leaves the field, banish the equipped monster. If the equipped monster leaves the field, banish this card.

----------------

Make something for "Entity" archetype

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 7,741 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:12 PM

Secret of the Moon

Quick-Play Spell

Tribute 1 "Entity" monster; Special Summon 1 "Entity" monster from your Extra Deck with a different monster type (Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, etc.) from that monster's, and if you do, if it is a Xyz Monster, you can attach the Tributed monster to it as Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an appropriate Summon.) You can only activate 1 "Secret of the Moon" per turn.

Next:

Equip Spell with an effect that can put it back into the Deck from the hand, field and/or  GY.

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users