Libracor

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:06 AM

Experiment Fusion

Spell

This card is always treated as "Polymerization." Special Summon from your Extra Deck 1 Fusion monster using monsters on your Field or in your Hand as materials, and if you do: Send 1 Effect monster from your Hand or Field to the GY: The Summoned Fusion monster has its effect replaced with the printed effect of the sent monster.

How about a Trap that punishes Hand Traps OR Solemns

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,898 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:17 AM
Malicious Gifts
Continuous Trap
(Quick Effect): You can activate this card from your hand, but you cannot Summon monsters with Quick Effects this turn. Once per turn, if your opponent activates a monster effect from their hand: You can negate that effect, then Special Summon that monster to your field in Defense Position with its effects negated.

Hierarchal Summon Art - Infinite Shadow
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Gorlois

Gorlois

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
    Last Visit 15 minutes ago
Hierarchal Summon Art - Infinite Shadow
Continuous Trap
You can target 1 DARK monster you control that was Normal Summoned/Set or Special Summoned by this card’s effect; Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your Deck in Defence Position whose Level is 1 higher than that target, then shuffle that target into the Deck. You can only use the effect of “Hierarchal Summon Art - Infinite Shadow” once per turn.

Next: A Spell/Trap that requires the Tribute of a monster with a specific Attribute other than DARK.

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,992 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:27 AM
  • Alias:Tinkerer

Giant Gust

Trap

Tribute 1 WIND monster; return all cards in 1 column from the field to their owner's hand(s).

Next: "@ opponent.com" (you can add any words before the @ if you want)

Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Libracor

Libracor

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

[email protected]

Counter Trap

Tribute any number of Cyberse-type monsters you control with 1500 or more ATK. Your opponent must Banish Face-Down all Link monsters in their Extra Deck of a lower Link rating than the number of monsters you tributed.

An equipspell whose effects change depenfing on what it's equipped to.

Naidraug

Naidraug

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
    Last Visit Aug 20 2019 07:35 PM

Extension of the Spirit

Equip Spell

This card can only be equipped to a Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz monster. If you control no monsters and your opponent declares a direct attack: you can banish this card from your GY; Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Summon a monster from your Extra Deck using monsters in your hand and/or in your GY as material (cards being used as Fusion or Synchro Material are banished). A monster Special Summoned by this card's effect is returned to the Extra Deck during the End Phase. You can only use this effect of "Extension of the Spirit" once per duel. Depending on what type of monster this card is equipped to, apply the appropriate effect:

*Fusion: If the equipped monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle; add 1 "Polymerization" from your Deck to your hand.

*Synchro: If the equipped monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle; add 1 Tuner monster from your Deck to your hand.

*Xyz: If the equipped monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle; add 1 monster from your Deck to your hand that has the same Level as a monster you control.

-----

"Frozen Oasis"

What to do with this. I'll figure it out.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,898 posts
Frozen Oasis
Field Spell
Neither player can Special Summon monsters, unless they control a Normal Summoned monster. A player that controls exactly 1 monster during their Draw Phase draws 1 additional card during that Draw Phase. When this card is activated, and during each Standby Phase, each player targets 1 Monster Zone on their field: Each player cannot activate monster effects on the field during a turn they targeted a Zone with this effect, except the Zone they targeted (even if this card leaves the field).

Aerial Barrage
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Libracor

Libracor

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Aerial Barrage

Quick-Play Spell

Activate only while you control exactly 1 WIND attribute monster. Banish it, then Destroy all monsters your opponent controls, and return all Set Spell or Trap cards to their owner's Hands.

A LIGHT parallel to any of the Destruction virus cards

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,898 posts
ignore me, I'm a fucking idiot

Sorry, saw the I and thought FIRE, because I don't make generic LIGHT support on principle most of the time.
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Libracor

Libracor

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

LIGHT = FIRE?

Eh, it's cool anyway

/skip

Gorlois

Gorlois

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Reverse Restoration Remedy

Normal Spell

Tribute 1 LIGHT monster with 2000 or more ATK, then target any number of monsters in your GY with 1500 or less ATK that were sent there by a Trap effect; Special Summon them in face-down Defence Position, also, until your 3rd End Phase after this card resolves, monsters in your possession will be unaffected by the effects of Normal Trap Cards in your opponent's possession.

Next: "Shuffle Party"

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,992 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:27 AM
  • Alias:Tinkerer

Shuffle Party

Quick-Play Spell

Activate if the total number of cards in your hand is greater than or equal to your opponent's.  Both players shuffle their hand into the Deck and draw cards equal to the number of cards the opponent shuffled into the Deck.  During your Main Phase: You can banish this card from your GY; shuffle your Deck.

Negabomb

Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Libracor

Libracor

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Negabomb

Counter Trap

Activate only as Chain link 2 or higher. Negate all cards in the chain except this one but including higher links, then your opponent takes damage equal to 400 x the number of cards negated.

Pendulum Shenanigans

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,898 posts
Pendulum Shenanigans
Continuous Trap
When this card is activated, you can target 1 card in your Pendulum Zone: Destroy that card, also move this card into the Pendulum Zone, and treat it as a Pendulum card with a Scale equal to the destroyed card's. Once per turn, at the start of any Phase, if your opponent does not control a Pendulum card: You can return up to 2 face-up Pendulum monsters with different Scales from your Extra Deck to your hand; destroy that same number of cards your opponent controls. If you control a "Pendulum" Pendulum monster in the Monster Zone, you take no damage from battles involving Special Summoned monsters, also Spell/Trap Cards on your field cannot be destroyed or targeted by the effects of your opponent's Special Summoned monsters. You can only control 1 face-up "Pendulum Shenanigans".

Soul Cutter
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:34 AM
Soul Cutter
The equipped monster cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card battles an opponent’s monster, and it is not destroyed as a result of battle; send that opponent’s monster to the GY and negate its effect, and if you do, the equipped Monster can attack a second time in a row.

Dragon Veins

Naidraug

Naidraug

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
    Last Visit Aug 20 2019 07:35 PM

Dragon Veins

Normal Spell

Target 1 Dragon monster you control, then discard 1 Dragon monster from your hand; increase the ATK of the targeted monster by half the ATK of the discarded monster. You can banish this card and 1 Dragon monster from your GY; add 1 Dragon monster from your Deck to your hand with a level equal to or less than the level of the banished monster. You can only use one effect of "Dragon Veins" per turn.

-----

Supports Trap monsters

What to do with this. I'll figure it out.

Libracor

Libracor

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
Trap Surgeon
Continuous Trap
Special Summon one face-up Continuous Trap card you control as a Monster (FIRE Fiend Level 1 0ATK/0DEF) in attack position. Then Special summon this card as a monster (FIRE Psychic Level 1 300ATK/300DEF) in attack position. (These cards are still trated as Trap cards)

Rank-Up-Magic: Fool’s Force

Gorlois

Gorlois

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
Rank-Up-Magic Fool’s Force
Normal Spell
Target 1 Xyz Monster you control; Xyz Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 Xyz Monster with the same Type as that target, but 1 Rank higher, by using it as the material. (Transfer its materials to the Summoned monster.) During each of your End Phases, you lose LP equal to the original ATK of the Summoned monster (even if you no longer control it).

Next: A Spell/Trap that relates in some way to Main Phase 2.

Kazuchika Okada

Kazuchika Okada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:51 PM

Attack the Backline!

Counter Trap Card

This card can only be activated on your opponent's turn when an effect has been activated that Special Summons a monster from the Deck or Extra Deck: Your opponent cannot activate monster effects during his Main Phase 2 this turn.

Next: A Spell Card that counters an iconic card, be it a monster, spell, or trap. Whatever card you choose to counter though, it cannot be mentioned by name in the spell's card text.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,898 posts
Guard Gate
Continuous Spell
If your opponent banishes exactly 1 card from their Graveyard: You can destroy 1 card they control. Once per turn, if your opponent Summons exactly 1 monster from their hand: You can return 1 of your opponent's banished cards to their Graveyard; return the Summoned monster to your opponent's hand.

Guess the monster. Go on, I wonder who you think this counters.

Take any banned or limited backrow card, and create a stricter equivalent for one specific archetype that would benefit from having it.
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users