Libracor

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts
    Last Visit 13 minutes ago

Experiment Fusion

Spell

This card is always treated as "Polymerization." Special Summon from your Extra Deck 1 Fusion monster using monsters on your Field or in your Hand as materials, and if you do: Send 1 Effect monster from your Hand or Field to the GY: The Summoned Fusion monster has its effect replaced with the printed effect of the sent monster.

How about a Trap that punishes Hand Traps OR Solemns

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,872 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago
Malicious Gifts
Continuous Trap
(Quick Effect): You can activate this card from your hand, but you cannot Summon monsters with Quick Effects this turn. Once per turn, if your opponent activates a monster effect from their hand: You can negate that effect, then Special Summon that monster to your field in Defense Position with its effects negated.

Hierarchal Summon Art - Infinite Shadow
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Gorlois

Gorlois

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
    Last Visit 16 minutes ago
Hierarchal Summon Art - Infinite Shadow
Continuous Trap
You can target 1 DARK monster you control that was Normal Summoned/Set or Special Summoned by this card’s effect; Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your Deck in Defence Position whose Level is 1 higher than that target, then shuffle that target into the Deck. You can only use the effect of “Hierarchal Summon Art - Infinite Shadow” once per turn.

Next: A Spell/Trap that requires the Tribute of a monster with a specific Attribute other than DARK.

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,936 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Alias:Tinkerer

Giant Gust

Trap

Tribute 1 WIND monster; return all cards in 1 column from the field to their owner's hand(s).

Next: "@ opponent.com" (you can add any words before the @ if you want)

Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Libracor

Libracor

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

[email protected]opponentgerm9.com

Counter Trap

Tribute any number of Cyberse-type monsters you control with 1500 or more ATK. Your opponent must Banish Face-Down all Link monsters in their Extra Deck of a lower Link rating than the number of monsters you tributed.

An equipspell whose effects change depenfing on what it's equipped to.

Naidraug

Naidraug

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago

Extension of the Spirit

Equip Spell

This card can only be equipped to a Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz monster. If you control no monsters and your opponent declares a direct attack: you can banish this card from your GY; Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Summon a monster from your Extra Deck using monsters in your hand and/or in your GY as material (cards being used as Fusion or Synchro Material are banished). A monster Special Summoned by this card's effect is returned to the Extra Deck during the End Phase. You can only use this effect of "Extension of the Spirit" once per duel. Depending on what type of monster this card is equipped to, apply the appropriate effect:

*Fusion: If the equipped monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle; add 1 "Polymerization" from your Deck to your hand.

*Synchro: If the equipped monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle; add 1 Tuner monster from your Deck to your hand.

*Xyz: If the equipped monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle; add 1 monster from your Deck to your hand that has the same Level as a monster you control.

-----

"Frozen Oasis"

What to do with this. I'll figure it out.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,872 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago
Frozen Oasis
Field Spell
Neither player can Special Summon monsters, unless they control a Normal Summoned monster. A player that controls exactly 1 monster during their Draw Phase draws 1 additional card during that Draw Phase. When this card is activated, and during each Standby Phase, each player targets 1 Monster Zone on their field: Each player cannot activate monster effects on the field during a turn they targeted a Zone with this effect, except the Zone they targeted (even if this card leaves the field).

Aerial Barrage
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Libracor

Libracor

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Aerial Barrage

Quick-Play Spell

Activate only while you control exactly 1 WIND attribute monster. Banish it, then Destroy all monsters your opponent controls, and return all Set Spell or Trap cards to their owner's Hands.

A LIGHT parallel to any of the Destruction virus cards

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,872 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago
ignore me, I'm a fucking idiot

Sorry, saw the I and thought FIRE, because I don't make generic LIGHT support on principle most of the time.
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Libracor

Libracor

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

LIGHT = FIRE?

Eh, it's cool anyway

/skip

Gorlois

Gorlois

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
    Last Visit 16 minutes ago

Reverse Restoration Remedy

Normal Spell

Tribute 1 LIGHT monster with 2000 or more ATK, then target any number of monsters in your GY with 1500 or less ATK that were sent there by a Trap effect; Special Summon them in face-down Defence Position, also, until your 3rd End Phase after this card resolves, monsters in your possession will be unaffected by the effects of Normal Trap Cards in your opponent's possession.

Next: "Shuffle Party"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users