Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Make a Spell/Trap Card Game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 39,153 posts
    Last Visit 17 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

(Not that we expect Konami to actually make them in the near future, but sure...)

Trickstar Fireworks

Link Spell

NW NE

Any effect damage that a "Trickstar" monster inflicts to your opponent by a card effect is doubled. Once per turn, if a "Trickstar" monster you controls inflicts damage to your opponent by battle or card effect: You can target 1 card they control; destroy it. You can only control 1 "Trickstar Fireworks".

This is kinda still yielding a bit on their original burn theme, but it does give them a bit of removal too if needed. Flower basis is unknown at the moment, but guess tie it into the fact that "hanabi" (Japanese word for fireworks) is literally "flower fire" in kanji. Take it as you will.

"Dinowrestler" card

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,549 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
  • Alias:Dan

Dinowrestler Tag Team
Trap/Continuous
When this card is activated, if you control a "Dinowrestler" monster: You can target 1 "Dinowrestler" monster in your GY; Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position. "Dinowrestler" monsters in zones your Link Monsters point to cannot be destroyed by battle. During the Damage Step, when a "Dinowestler" monster you control battles (Quick Effect): You can target 1 other "Dinowrestler" monster you control; until the End Phase, halve the ATK of the target, and if you do, that battling monster gains ATK equal to half the ATK of the target, until the end of this turn. You can only activate this effect of "Dinowrestler Tag Team" once per turn.

A Salamangreat card.

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 161 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Salamangreat Soulforge
Continuous Spell Card
"Salamangreat" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn, you can add 1 "Salamangreat" monster from your Deck or GY to your hand, then take damage equal to that monster's ATK or DEF (whichever is higher). Each time a "Salamangreat" monster inflicts Battle or Effect Damage to your opponent, Gain LP equal to the damage inflicted. Each time you gain LP, target 1 "Salamangreat" monster you control; it gains that much ATK.

Next:
A Rank-Down-Magic Spell card.

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,549 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago

Rank-Down-Magic Thousand Break
Spell/Normal
Target 1 "Number" monster you control; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 "Number" monster with a lower Rank, but the same Type and Attribute, as the target, by using the target as the material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Transfer its materials to the Summoned monster.) The monster Xyz Summoned by this effect gains this effect.
● It gains 1000 ATK and DEF.

Make a Trap Monster.

ArcDesMaster

ArcDesMaster

• Members
  • 62 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:45 AM

You never disappoint me.

Arc Des Victorious Dragon
Continuous Trap Card
Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Dragon/LIGHT/Level 6/ATK 0/DEF 2500). (This card is also still a Trap.) If Summoned this way, while it is in the Monster Zone, other Traps you control cannot be destroyed by card effects. Gains 1000 ATK for each face-up Continuous Trap on the field.

Yes...very creative of mine.

Spell/Trap Fur Hire.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 39,153 posts

(Time to make another one for AGM)

Furryparadise, Crazy City Fur Hire

Field Spell

You can only use the (2) and (3) effects of "Furryparadise, Crazy City Fur Hire" each once per turn. (1) "Fur Hire" monsters you control gain 300 ATK and DEF for each "Fur Hire" monster on the field. (2) You can shuffle up to 3 "Fur Hire" cards from your hand into the Deck (min. 1); draw the same number of cards +1. (3) You can Special Summon 1 "Fur Hire" monster from your hand.

Now you have an actual reason to run a Field in Fur Hires and also supplements Folgo in a way. (Well, AGM doesn't get Folgo because it's a Link and you can figure out the rest). And yes, deals with their generally low power in the short term.

And no, I am not a full-on furry; let's get that straight before this gets meme'd to hell and back. Also blame Konami for this.

"Ice Barrier" card

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

ArcDesMaster

ArcDesMaster

• Members
  • 62 posts
Springs of the Ice Barrier
Quick-Play Spell Card
Special Summon 1 "Ice Barrier" monster from your Deck, but it cannot attack. You can only activate 1 "Springs of the Ice Barrier" per turn.

Simple, but I still doubt if it helps its problems with Ice Barriers.
Salamangreat Spell.

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,549 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago

Salamangreat Cycle
Spell/Quick-Play
Target 1 Link Monster you control and a number of "Salamangreat" monsters in your GY, up to the number of Link Arrows on the targeted Link Monster; banish the targeted monsters in your GY, then Special Summon a number of "Salamangreat Spark Tokens" (Cyberse/FIRE/Level 1/0 ATK/0 DEF) to your side of the field, equal to the number of cards banished by this effect. Immediately after this effect resolves: Link Summon 1 Link Monster with the same Link Rating as the targeted Link Monster, using the targeted Link Monster and the "Salamangreat Spark Tokens" Special Summoned by this effect. "Salamangreat Spark Tokens" cannot be used as material for a Summon, except for the Summon of a Cyberse monster, also they cannot be targeted for attacks or by card effects while in zones that "Salamangreat" Link Monsters point to. You can only activate 1 "Salamangreat Cycle" once per turn.

Salamangreat Trap.

ArcDesMaster

ArcDesMaster

• Members
  • 62 posts
Salamangreat Legacy
Counter Trap Card
When a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, is activated while you control a "Salamangreat" monster: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card. If you control a "Salamangreat" Link Monster that was Link Summoned using a monster with the same name as itself as a material, you can activate this card from your hand. You can only activate 1 "Salamangreat Legacy" per turn.

Spell/Trap for Ren's White monsters.

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 7,310 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

White Advent

Continuous Spell
WATER Tuner monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's Spell effects. Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 WATER non-Tuner monster from your hand or 1 WATER Fish "White" monster from your GY, and if you do, you can treat it as a Tuner. If you Special Summon a monster from the GY with this effect, banish this card.

Next:

Voltage Ignition

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 39,153 posts

Voltage Ignition

Continuous Spell

You can banish 1 Thunder monster in your GY; add up to 2 Thunder monsters with the same Level but with a different name from that monster from your Deck to your hand. If a Thunder monster is Summoned to your field: You can draw 1 card. You can only use each effect of "Voltage Ignition" once per turn. 

Synergy with Thunder Dragon is obvious, though you could probably use it to search other stuff in Batterymen / Hunders or whatever else. Let's hope this doesn't break them.

Version of Mask Change II that can send monsters from the Deck / Extra Deck to summon stuff.

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 7,310 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

Mask Change III

Quick-Play Spell

Target 1 face-up Warrior monster you control that has a Level, then send 1 Warrior monster with the same Attribute as that target from your Deck or Extra Deck to the GY; send that target to the GY, also, after that, if it left the field by this effect, Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 "Masked HERO" monster with the same Attribute, but a higher Level than, the Attribute/Level the monster had when it was on the field (its original Attribute/Level, if face-down. This Special Summon is treated as a Special Summon with "Mask Change"). You can only activate 1 "Mask Change III" per turn.

Next:

The Eleventh Garden

Field Spell or Continuous Spell/Trap

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

ArcDesMaster

ArcDesMaster

• Members
  • 62 posts
The Eleventh Garden
Field Spell Card
Your opponent cannot declare direct attacks while you control a monster. While your opponent controls only Attack Position monsters or Defense Position monsters, the monster you control with the lowest ATK can attack directly.

Not sure if that's good or bad, I am making cards for fun.

A generic Counter Trap for Sea Serpent-Types.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 39,153 posts

Judgment of Kairyu-shin

Counter Trap

If your opponent Summons a monster(s) while you control a Sea Serpent monster: Negate the Summon of those monsters, and if you do, shuffle them into the Deck. If you control a Level 5 or higher Sea Serpent monster, you can activate this card from your hand. You can only activate 1 "Judgment of Kairyu-shin" per turn.

(Summon negation for Sea Serpents and stuff; this should be sufficient enough, zzz)

Variant of Vanity's Emptiness that stops Normal Summons/Sets.

(Right...and Emptiness is still banned on TCG-side, so...take that into account)

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 167 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:42 AM
  • Discord:Syserr#3201

Vanity's Desolation

Continous Trap

Neither player can Normal Summon/Set monsters. If a card is sent from the Deck or the field to your GY: Destroy this card.

--------------------

Palladion support

Bringerofcake

Bringerofcake

"Cad! Beast! Pervert! Devil!"

• Senior Members
  • 9,455 posts
    Last Visit

Gloam Palladion

Quick-Play Spell

Target 1 "Palladion" Link monster you control; Return it to the Extra Deck, then you can Special Summon "Palladion" monsters from your GY equal to the Link Rating of the returned monster. You can only activate 1 "Gloam Palladion" per turn.

An Abyss Actor card that ties together the Abyss Scripts, Abyss Prop, and Fantastic Theater.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users