Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Make a Toon Monster game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

SkaterTheDJWolf

SkaterTheDJWolf

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 338 posts
    Last Visit
  • Spouse:ur mom
You know the rules, and so do I!

The above guy gives a prompt to make a Toon monster, and you leave the rest of it to your imagination.

ED monsters more than welcome.

===========================
Tuner monster

Sebi Evalon

Sebi Evalon

The Rockin Talkin Furry

• Advanced Members
  • 604 posts
    Last Visit Jul 10 2018 07:56 PM
  • Spouse:Angelic Ally and ur mom

Well, this should be intersting and fun. I'll post here since you posted on both of my games.

======

Toon Dark Resonator

Level 3 - DARK - Fiend/Toon/Tuner/Effect - ATK/1300 DEF/300

This card cannot attack the turn it is Summoned. If you control a face-up "Toon World" you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card can only be destroyed by a "Toon" card. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed. (Battle Damage is applied normally.) If this card is on the the field and "Toon World" is not, destroy this card.

Should be fun to play around with. Anyway, now onto the next one.

=========

Predaplant Toon Nepenthis

"Purgatory is a sad place anyway..."

My Archetypes:

The Users I look up to as a Mentor:

Goal:

Name Change History

99% of people die when they are killed. If you are part of that 1% who won't, put this in your Signature.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 39,153 posts
    Last Visit 3 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

(Not like Predaplants really need this too much, but...)

Predaplant Toon Nepenthes
Level 4 | DARK | Plant | Toon | Effect
1600/1000
If you control "Toon World", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Cannot attack the turn it is Summoned. While you control "Toon World" and your opponent controls no Toon monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly. When a Toon destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can activate 1 of these effects;
● Equip that opponent's monster to that monster.  
● Gain LP equal to its original ATK. 

(Alright @Sebi Evalon, you got your Toon Predaplant)

Toon Firewall Dragon

(And now I need to go check if we got Toons in AGM, because I may have just given them a new toy)

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Chaosix

Chaosix

Sometimes

• Advanced Members
  • 620 posts
    Last Visit Jul 10 2018 09:18 AM
  • Spouse:ur mom

Toon Firewall Dragon

LIGHT/Link-4/Cyberse/Effect

N, E, S, W

2500 ATK

2+ monsters

While you control "Toon World", you may use Toon monsters as 2 Link Materials for the Link Summon of this card. When this card is Link Summoned: You can target monsters on the field and/or GY up to the number of "Toon" cards or "Manga Ryu-Ran" you control; return them to the hand. When a Toon monsters is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon 1 Toon monster from your hand, ignoring Summoning conditions. It can attack this turn, ignoring its effects. While "Toon World" is on the field and your opponent controls no Toon monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly.

Next: Toon Dicelops

Ninjaskisbae

Ninjaskisbae

• Members
  • 118 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 03:09 PM

Toon Dicelops

level-4 / FIRE / Machine / Toon / Effect 

Cannot attack the turn it is Summoned. While you control "Toon World" and your opponent controls no Toon monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly. While you control "Toon World": you can roll a six sided die, then apply the result.

- 1: Look at your opponent's hand, also discard 1 card from their hand.

- 2, 3, 4, 5: This card cannot attack this turn.

- 6: Destroy 1 "Toon World" you control.

Next: a Toon version of either "Odd-Eyes Dragon" or "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon". (If it is against the rules to suggest 2 then just do "Odd-Eyes Dragon.)

Creator of the Pokémon Archetype Club! A club that wants to make a Pokémon Archetype! 

Link: https://forum.yugioh...archetype-club/

I'm also into memes. Send me memes please.

Marco Polo

Marco Polo

Elite Member

• Elite Members
  • 1,240 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:59 PM

odd_eyes_toon_dragon_by_xstutzx-dcga12e.

Card art by the amazing Comic Hand (he made 3 pages of Toon monster arts, better check him out guys. Wonderful work.)

Odd-Eyes Toon Dragon

cg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.pngcg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.pngcg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.pngcg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.pngcg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.pngcg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.pngcg_star_by_xstutzx-dcfyvxb.png

[ Dragon / Toon / Effect ]

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. If you control a face-up "Toon World": You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing the same number of monsters needed for a Tribute Summon (normally 2). If this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the original ATK of that monster in the Graveyard, also add 1 Toon Monster from your Deck to your hand.

ATK/ 2500    DEF/ 2100

=========

Next: make an El Shaddoll Toon Fusion monster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature.jpg

Making my own card art, feel at home to criticize or comment ;)

Deviantart ID: XStutzX

Ninjaskisbae

Ninjaskisbae

• Members
  • 118 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 03:09 PM

El Shaddoll Toon

LIGHT / level 8 / Fairy / Fusion / Toon / Effect

1 "Shaddoll" monster + 1 "Toon" monster

Must first be Fusion Summoned. Cannot attack the turn it was summoned. While you control "Toon World" and your opponent controls no Toon monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly. If this card is Special Summoned while you control "Toon World": You can send 1 "Toon" card from your deck to your GY. If this card battles: You can destroy 1 card on the field. If this card is sent to the GY: You can target 1 "Toon" Spell/Trap card in your GY; Add it to your hand.

Next: a Toon version of Elemental HERO Neos 

Creator of the Pokémon Archetype Club! A club that wants to make a Pokémon Archetype! 

Link: https://forum.yugioh...archetype-club/

I'm also into memes. Send me memes please.

ArcDesMaster

ArcDesMaster

• Members
  • 62 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:45 AM
Toon HERO Neos
​★★​★★​★★​★
LIGHT
Warrior/Toon/Effect
ATK 2500
DEF 2000
Cannot attack the turn it is Summoned. While you control "Toon World" and your opponent controls no Toon monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly. If you control 2 or more Toon monsters other than "Toon HERO Neos", you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).

N/C: Any of the "big" Destiny HERO monsters from GX (Dogma, Plasma, Dreadmaster)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users