Comedy Card Contest

Shanka DaWanka

Hi, everyone, I want you to submit your funny cards here to see which is going to make me laugh the most. Good luck.

Yes, they can be based off actual cards in the game (Ex.: Exodia Memes), but you have to make the cards yourself, obviously.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/321498-ycm-general-card-contest-rules-updated-1052017/

You're missing the following things in your opening post:

• Deadline
  • Grading scale/rubric (you really need this)
  • Prizes

Please fix this within 24 hours. 

====

Not to be hard on you because you just joined us, but unless you offer prizes or give an idea of what you expect from members (in detail), you're likely not going to get any participants.

why did you post the same contest twice?

Likely slow internet, or YCM had another of those moments where it lags and posts the thing twice. I don't really know, but will lock the other one since I already addressed member here. (Or I change it into something else.)

But yeah, TC has a little more than 13 hours to add the required information or just withdraw altogether. 

====

While I do encourage members to get involved in contests, even brand new ones, you all do need to read the rulebook (and perhaps look at how older ones have been structured for an idea of how to run stuff).

Archived