Photo

Do-Little Chimera (EXFO)

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

'

'

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Actually yeah this card seems pretty good for Infernoids due to being able to get extra bodies on board without contributing to the Level/Rank limit.

Keeping track of my tickets

Hi I'm Rewas

Hi I'm Rewas

The Crawling Chaos

• Xyz
  • 661 posts
  • Alias:Rewas

Welp you were all wrong!!!!

https://ygorganizati...little-chimera/

DLw6Z07VoAAkY2u.jpg?resize=300%2C211&ssl

EXFO-JP050 ドリトル・キメラ Do-Little Chimera
Link Rating 2 FIRE Beast Link Effect Monster
ATK 1400
Links: Bottom Left, Bottom Right
2 FIRE monsters
All FIRE monsters on the field gain 500 ATK and DEF, also all WATER monsters on the field lose 400 ATK and DEF. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can target 1 FIRE monster in your GY; add it to your hand. You can only use this effect of “Do-Little Chimera” once per turn.

Note: As in “Do little” like “Doing almost nothing”

Good doggo

Fast doggo

'

'

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

But also as in Doctor Dolittle! Because a Chimera is made of lots of different animals, it can speak to them all.

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Ti'zo the Drive-Imp

• Exiled
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Haha, that's great. As expected, does the same as the other Attribute Links, which hey, I am glad they are doing all Attributes from the look of it, even if it sucks that some will only get them far down the line.

President Frank Underwood

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,319 posts
  • Alias:Dan

Still waiting on the Witch Link Monster for my Z-ARC Deck, though we're most likely getting the Bladefly Link next, which will make Windwitches and Speedroids VERY happy campers.

'

'

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Still waiting on the Witch Link Monster for my Z-ARC Deck, though we're most likely getting the Bladefly Link next, which will make Windwitches and Speedroids VERY happy campers.

omfg I need Bladefly for Number 42: Galaxy Tomahawk to make Link s grate agin!

Expelsword

Expelsword

Ruler of the Universe - Does it matter what others say?

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,131 posts

Actually yeah this card seems pretty good for Infernoids due to being able to get extra bodies on board without contributing to the Level/Rank limit.

This thing would make Piaty and Sjette actually usable at 2700 and 2900

Of course, I'll stick with my 3100 banish everything and my 3300 double attacker.

After all, 31 + 31 + 19 is 81.

Ability to get Dekatron out of the Graveyard when this dies is great too.

• ' likes this
http://bombch.us/Zv6
http://bombch.us/Z-k

As I always said in the past, the game does not work at a human level logic, but with its own logic. To understand this game, you must understand the game's logic. It does not follow obvious situations that the humans playing can see and stays very localized in the current timing.

ABC Gun

ABC Gun

Duelist who can't Duel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

I don't like how Konami tried to hype this card its just an updated Link version of Little Chimera from the good ol' days (2002), if they want to hype something they should wait 'til they have something that can break the game as we know it and not just a card we already knew we were getting.

I DON'T GIV A FK!

scLSg39.gif

Azuh

Azuh

You're unsustainable

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,813 posts

I don't like how Konami tried to hype this card its just an updated Link version of Little Chimera from the good ol' days (2002), if they want to hype something they should wait 'til they have something that can break the game as we know it and not just a card we already knew we were getting.

It's not hype though... it's just a name guess...

Them revealing the effect is just a bonus.

ABC Gun

ABC Gun

Duelist who can't Duel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

It's not hype though... it's just a name guess...

Them revealing the effect is just a bonus.

still if we know we're getting the card then just spoil it unless it breaks the game, then hype it up all you like

I DON'T GIV A FK!

scLSg39.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users