Photo

Evil De-Fusion (Retirement Announcement)

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

vla1ne

vla1ne

The Last (A)utomata

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,069 posts
  • Spouse:Lung Tien Lien

On the topic of evilfraud's resignation; you are a fraud. I distinctly remember you saying that the convenience of being a mod and being able to sort things out for yourself was the reason you would never step down regardless of your interest in the site or whatever, t was on a status I don't know how long ago and it doesn't really matter; what's important is YOU LIED TO US and that's not ok.

More disappointing still is the fact that your resignation was only this pathetic thread, entirely devoid of the trademark evilfusion mischief. There was a time when you were known as evilfunion, for all the fun your presence did entail, and yet now your final act is to simply say you're sick of this forum. With all your power you could have done something truly historic; ban all the mods, promote me to super, delete CC, even just change the logo to evilfusioncardmaker, ANYTHING BUT NOTHING. 

As a result this is now how I will remember you, evilfraud. Not as the great dictator you once were, the steadfast ruler who once blessed me with a dowry of 5 million points for young Rewas' hand in marriage, but instead as this whimpering CUCK MOD who resigned barely a shadow of the great man he once was, no longer feared or revered but rather mocked behind his back, a subject of ridicule and scorn for all who were once subservient to his will.

Fare thee well, coward.

...It's okay to cry...

"Watch, Listen, and Think For Yourself"

nothing of interest

My friend codes are:
ThatGuy @4957-4003-0345 PM me and I'll add you.

Mitchyrano de Belgerac

Mitchyrano de Belgerac

As sponges, buckets do.

• Back Alley Alliance
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,962 posts
  • Alias:Mitcher

goodnight sweet prince, thank you for all the work you've done so far

BOYS, BE AMBITIOUS!

VD78ldS.png

I Hate Snatch Steal

I Hate Snatch Steal

Elite Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

Good luck in your next adventure!

Feel free to print out and use cards that I've made against your friends, and if you do, tell me how it went! Just don't claim that you made them.

Also, if you duel with your cards and have stories to share, then this thread is for you: http://forum.yugiohc...sharing-thread/

Most of my recent cards are available for YGO pro:
https://forum.yugioh...ygo-pro-redone/

My fanfiction.net profile:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1525039/

Funny conversations and funny posts

how katio vs mizael should have ended

So, if Yuma forgives Vector for betrayal and evil intentions WAY more often then he should, then why isnn't he doing the same thing with Don 1000? /sarcasm

Hi I'm Rewas

Hi I'm Rewas

The Crawling Chaos

• Xyz
  • 661 posts
  • Alias:Rewas

What the actual fuck is this post you are on a constant downward spiral into SwagCompton territory.

On the topic of evilfraud's resignation; you are a fraud. I distinctly remember you saying that the convenience of being a mod and being able to sort things out for yourself was the reason you would never step down regardless of your interest in the site or whatever, t was on a status I don't know how long ago and it doesn't really matter; what's important is YOU LIED TO US and that's not ok.

More disappointing still is the fact that your resignation was only this pathetic thread, entirely devoid of the trademark evilfusion mischief. There was a time when you were known as evilfunion, for all the fun your presence did entail, and yet now your final act is to simply say you're sick of this forum. With all your power you could have done something truly historic; ban all the mods, promote me to super, delete CC, even just change the logo to evilfusioncardmaker, ANYTHING BUT NOTHING. 

As a result this is now how I will remember you, evilfraud. Not as the great dictator you once were, the steadfast ruler who once blessed me with a dowry of 5 million points for young Rewas' hand in marriage, but instead as this whimpering CUCK MOD who resigned barely a shadow of the great man he once was, no longer feared or revered but rather mocked behind his back, a subject of ridicule and scorn for all who were once subservient to his will.

Fare thee well, coward.

Top 10 Tsundere posts

Why are you so afraid to post your true feelings?! We all know you're crying on the floor right now, thinking about all the good times you had with evilfusion.

It's gonna be alright.

tenor.gif

Good doggo

Fast doggo

Sleepy

Sleepy

;9

• Soothing Star~
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,508 posts

I remember when I first started noticing you on the forum, you and that other guy with a Makoto avatar were the go-to people that always answered ruling questions. Good times.
I hope you have fun with whatever your new interests are. In the past, YCM would be able to supply something for the tons of members that don't care about Yugioh anymore... Though it is kind of quiet most of the time.

Anyways, you will be missed, and I really mean it, as casual as this sounded xD
I'll never be able to detach the image of you when I see a picture of Kaito.

1491312303-logolecrayontruc.png

image.jpg

Goats
Other sigs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users