Photo

[Sakura] Stuffimol Mascot Bearemy

- - - - - sakura standard stuffimol

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,503 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Stuffimol Mascot Bearemy
Link 2 | LIGHT | Beast | Link | Effect
ATK 1600
SW / SE
2 "Stuffimol" monsters
You can only use the (1) effect of this card's name once per turn. (1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Stuffimol" monster from your hand or GY, except "Stuffimol Mascot Bearemy". (2) Once per turn (Quick Effect), if a "Stuffimol" monster you control is targeted for an attack or card effect (Quick Effect): You can send to the GY, 1 "Stuffimol" card this card points to; negate that attack or card effect, and if you do, banish that opponent's card.

https://forum.yugioh...stuffimols-agm/

(This is in the AGM, but this won't count because of the anti-Link thing. Going to say this before someone throws a fit.)

Notes and stuff

====

So yeah, you know what to do (at least in terms of members who know how this Deck functions).

Members who review properly under AC get repped.

(P.S. This thread was originally a c/p spam; has been repurposed for general member usage.)

Edited by Flash Flyer - Sakura, 10 October 2017 - 01:29 PM.

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

5ēbì☆€√äløπ

5ēbì☆€√äløπ

The Rockin Talkin Furry Trans Girl

• Advanced Members
  • 656 posts
    Last Visit Oct 17 2018 05:36 AM
  • Discord:5ēbì☆€√äløπ#5097
  • Alias:Kyumi Niusuki

This card is relatively broken. It allows me to Special Summon more monsters, and then also trigger their GY effects while providing protection. It can be an annoying card if you play them the way I do. As for the name, it doesn't fit perfectly well with the others (The Extra Deck ones were "Baby Stuffimol" cards" but it fits enough. I look forward to using this in the deck.

"Purgatory is a sad place anyway..."

My Archetypes:

The Users I look up to as a Mentor:

Goal:

Name Change History

99% of people die when they are killed. If you are part of that 1% who won't, put this in your Signature.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 40,503 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

As I've told you in the thread, you need to tone down several of them because as they are, they legitimately are busted (in the monster department). Though, with that being said, I may have forgotten how spammy you made them (or thought I had one of the markers pointing L/R so it'd only be one shot), so soft OPT. Then again, recall that it is dead weight outside the EMZ because of markers (well, you can still summon stuff if needed). 

Hopefully you at least looked those over, right?

====

Naming-wise, it goes in line with what I set the prompt to be (but you did have creative liberties to adapt it as needed). 

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users