[Sakura] Stuffimol Mascot Bearemy

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Stuffimol Mascot Bearemy
Link 2 | LIGHT | Beast | Link | Effect
ATK 1600
SW / SE
2 "Stuffimol" monsters
You can only use the (1) effect of this card's name once per turn. (1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Stuffimol" monster from your hand or GY, except "Stuffimol Mascot Bearemy". (2) Once per turn (Quick Effect), if a "Stuffimol" monster you control is targeted for an attack or card effect (Quick Effect): You can send to the GY, 1 "Stuffimol" card this card points to; negate that attack or card effect, and if you do, banish that opponent's card.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/367072-repost-stuffimols-agm/

(This is in the AGM, but this won't count because of the anti-Link thing. Going to say this before someone throws a fit.)

[spoiler=Notes and stuff]

In a way, let's consider this as legacy support for Stuffimols since I did write the prompt for them [and permitted Unicorn for this]. Basically serves as some protection and recycling plays for the most part, because I think I noticed that there was a general lack of it on-field and some removal options. Also to actually give them a BALANCED Extra Deck member, because I did tell Kyumi that the ED bosses are busted.

Card is named Bearemy because I did specify in the prompt that the ED monsters were named after actual animals from teddy bear manufacturers (and yeah, BABW mascot too).

====

So yeah, you know what to do (at least in terms of members who know how this Deck functions).

Members who review properly under AC get repped.

(P.S. This thread was originally a c/p spam; has been repurposed for general member usage.)

This card is relatively broken. It allows me to Special Summon more monsters, and then also trigger their GY effects while providing protection. It can be an annoying card if you play them the way I do. As for the name, it doesn't fit perfectly well with the others (The Extra Deck ones were "Baby Stuffimol" cards" but it fits enough. I look forward to using this in the deck.

As I've told you in the thread, you need to tone down several of them because as they are, they legitimately are busted (in the monster department). Though, with that being said, I may have forgotten how spammy you made them (or thought I had one of the markers pointing L/R so it'd only be one shot), so soft OPT. Then again, recall that it is dead weight outside the EMZ because of markers (well, you can still summon stuff if needed). 

Hopefully you at least looked those over, right?

====

Naming-wise, it goes in line with what I set the prompt to be (but you did have creative liberties to adapt it as needed). 

Archived