Making Silent Honor ARK a Trap Card (Because it would be cool that's why)

Exo_Chen

Fall Before the ARK

Normal - Trap

Attach 1 card your opponent control to a Xyz Monster you control. While this card is in your GY, you can banish 1 WATER monster in your GY to attach this card to a Xyz Monster you control. You can only use each effect of "Fall Before the ARK" once per turn.

Now that I think about it Totally Awesome and Bahamut might just not need this, but considering Link Format this shouldn't be too much of a problem (until it is in which screw all of that). Originally thought it would be generic but I thought a GY effect would help the card out, especially if it accomplished the same feat as the first effect. This isn't always generic since you could use Silent Honor ARK and banish that for the GY effect to get an extra material.

5-minute card ideas are fun, although Archetypes are more rewarding. Will be posting 2 Archetypes along with the Duel Portal Club (hopefully) on Sunday the 8th. Would love to hear your thoughts because statistically speaking I get more comments when I bold that bit, although seriously is there a way to improve this card's design because I figure any card to this day that has required you to control a Xyz monster has been niche if not forgotten so I figured this would be a better way of doing it.

Archived